Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple (36897 Views)

Best Divorce Letter Ever!! / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by MissAdeife(f): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
lol
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Bonapart(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Old story... making front page the 113 times in 2yrs
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by bakjal(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nawawo....
Anyways my story is different ;DNawawo....
Anyways my story is different
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by bakjal(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nawawo....
Anyways my story is different grin
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
What did this one teach us now undecided

2 senseless couple

Mshewwww undecided
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by CLEARINGAGENT: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Was d seperatn base on income issues.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by bolakunle: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
a good wife indeed.Note guys,God has got plans for our every dissapointment.leave them gals dey show tthemselves.God dey watch them for 3D SCREEN. shocked
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Drdaps(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's what I used to tell those thick head girl to bo patience
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Carl is a girl turned boy and is as broke as what.even how horrible it is dat she was havinga relationship with her husband's sibling.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Ksslib(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
OK,I am not gonna pretend like I know what is means; what is a Carla?

And don't tell me to ask Google, we are not on talking terms.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
wow kudos to d husband, sm wifes aint loyal at all.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
stinggy:
Stale, but still funny though grin grin undecided undecided
in lewisO's voice... staled.. angry grin
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by olaleke2(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
HER BAD.....

READ THE THREAD BELOW AND DISCOVER HOW TO CHURN OUT ARTICLES FAST AND FURIOUS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2224865/part-two-us-page
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Odunharry(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
two bottles of guiness stout for that guy
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
I will go and beg him
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ksslib:
OK,I am not gonna pretend like I know what is means; what is a Carla?

And don't tell me to ask Google, we are not on talking terms.

Carla is a girl's name
Carl is a boy
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
She'll start nagging at the brother immediately she reads this letter. grin
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lol... Am sure she will be on her way back to beg..
Ladies sha
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
babyosisi:
I will go and beg him

And he will not agree. To make matters worse, I'll go for that your cute friend who has been eyeing me tongue
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by amjoy: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pls, what is d meaning of Carl was born Carla?
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by frudokafor(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
amjoy:
Pls, what is d meaning of Carl was born Carla?

Carl....Is a boy's name
Carla.....Is a gurl's name

The brother is a transgender( was initially a gurl but now a boy)
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Carl was born Carla, means the brother was born a female, was turned to a male Carl through transgender surgery.

Which means the probability of performing bedmatically like a fulfledge manly man is very negligible.

WOMEN!! IT PAYS TO BE PATIENT IF YOU'RE ENTERING THIS CAGE CALLED MARRIAGE. LOLS.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by MaLAdyy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
chai d man eyaff finish d woman o Lol...
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by kufzy: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
wat a coincident
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
The guy is a pro I don't think he will accept the woman back.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by blackbeau1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lmaooooooo. That's crazy
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Ksslib(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
babyosisi:

Carla is a girl's name
Carl is a boy
Oh Thanks. Now I get it.

Went back to re-read. Initially thought the 'Carl' there was referring to the wife.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by hasmuz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
that's my man right there! grin grin grin

God punish that pussy that left grin
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by LewisO: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
ferdimako:

in lewisO's voice... staled.. angry grin
[size=14pt]Anything? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
CodecJay:
According to the divorce letter, the lady has being sleeping with the husband’s brother, things weren’t going well in the marriage and popped up a divorce letter to him and left it before moving away with the husband’s brother.

The husband returns home and reads the divorce letter and replies excellently to the letter. I bet you, this guy nailed it. He mentioned that he just won a lotto of 10 million Dollars and that the wife ain’t gonna get any dime from him.

Poor lady, missed her luck a big time, what do you think?

Source:
http://candyrelationships.com/divorce-letter/

A stupid BS feel good story.

Infidelity isn't a big deal anymore here in the states so the Judge won't even bat an eyelid. The Wife will get 50% of the lotto.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
if am d wife I will on april 1st appear infront of d man to say APril fool!!!! I was joking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.