Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Trouble Getting Baby To Sleep? Here's What Not To Do - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trouble Getting Baby To Sleep? Here's What Not To Do (757 Views)

Lagos Hospital Allowed Baby To Die, Dumps Corpse Near Waste Bin - Family Member / I Lost My Baby To A System Failure / Having Trouble Getting A Good Night Rest? See These Tips That Helped Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Getting Baby To Sleep? Here's What Not To Do by Ebiz4real(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2009
It always troubles me to hear that there are parents using sleep medications for getting baby to sleep. Not just for baby's welfare but for the parents as well. Sleeping pills can be deadly for infants and small children for the following reasons:

Your child could be in for a lifetime of sleeping pill addiction. As he grows up he may not be able to develop a proper sleep routin, read more here http://supernaturalmedicine.net/?page_id=16
Re: Trouble Getting Baby To Sleep? Here's What Not To Do by Pepeye(f): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2009
I really don’t think any sane thinking parent

would be using sleep medications albeit the case

however nannies are the guilty ones in this case
Re: Trouble Getting Baby To Sleep? Here's What Not To Do by Ebiz4real(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2009
you have to read it in full

(1) (Reply)

ease cancer Pains / Shaving Problems. / Lose Weight With Home Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.