Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust (1891 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
The All Progressive Congress (APC) appeared to be in an early lead in most of the results from polling units across Kebbi the State.

Results of 54 polling units read out by Presiding Officers of the PUs across the state showed APC leading with a clear margin in Presidential,Senatorial and House of Representative elections.

In the Presidential polls in Awala Pampo in Ribah , Danko/Wasagu Local Government, APC polled 112, PDP 13.For the Senate APC got 108, PDP 23. In the House of Representative APC got 109 and PDP polled 16.

The result of Rafin Zuru PU,one of many in Zuru LGA for the Presidential APC polled 568 and PDP 16. For Senate APC 533, PDP 54, while Reps result showed APC 527, PDP 40.

That of Shadadi 2, Wuro G PU, one of the many result in Kalgo LGA showed that APC has 92 and PDP 1 in the Presidential Senate APC 85, PDP 5, House of Representative: APC 82, PDP 11.

Result of election concluded Sunday Kola Tarasa PU , Badarariya, one of the many PUs in Birnin Kebbi indicated that, for Presidential APC polled 907 ,PDP 37 ,Senate APC 616, PDP 140 and House of Reps APC 807, PDP 93.

In that of Basaura/PU: Babban G amongs many in Jega LGA, Presidential APC polled 526, PDP 4 Senate: APC 325, PDP 209 Reps: APC 329, PDP 199.

The result of Dandi Marafa II/PU: Tudun W, in Arewa/Dandi LGA, Presidential: APC 118, PDP 11 Senate: APC 79, PDP 51 Reps: APC 83, PDP 33.

Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Samirana360(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
It doesn't mean anything

1 Like

Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Jaraworldsms(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Change is coming to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by stevikenna: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
TOMORROW IS THE BEGININNING OF A NEW NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by omenka(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Music to my ears, romantic movie to my eyes!

Sa Baba!

3 Likes

Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
wind of change every where

i can see people accepted change here

thx
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Caseless: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Make I tanda gidigba for here first.

In other news, microphone wey jega go carry announce Jonathan defeat still de do press up.
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Samirana360:
It doesn't mean anything
ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL ?

YOU SEE CHANGE COMING AND YOU ARE SAYING SOMETHING ELSE

GUY , GUY
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by oakson: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Am much more concerned about the south
Sai Buhari
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by PassingShot(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
No surprises in any of the NW/NE states. GMB will win all the twelve states there by wide margin just as GEJ will win SS/SE states by wide margin (except Edo).

The koko is NC and SW and that is where GEJ is done and dusted.
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Bevista: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just as expected. I'm a bit rattled by the margin of win though.

#SaiBaba
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by jamex93(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
I welcome you all to a new Nigeria

I welcome you all to a changed Nigeria
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:
No surprises in any of the NW/NE states. GMB will win all the twelve states there by wide margin just as GEJ will win SS/SE states by wide margin (except Edo).

Gbam! But remember, jonathan got almost 5Million votes in the North West/North East in 2011, and that number has been shut against him now! Let us all not forget

1 Like

Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by QuiverBox(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=32128000][/quote]

There are 119,973 polling units in Nigeria.

Since yesterday Online blogs, Twitter, NL has been buzzing about GMB leading, yet results of less than 100 Units( i am being generous with the Number oh) have been posted online to vet the so called claims.

These online unconfirmed results represents about 0.08% of PUs in Nigeria

What has happened to the over 119,873 PUs that are not posted online, is GMB not leading in those PUs?
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Samirana360(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Themaingate:

ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL ?

YOU SEE CHANGE COMING AND YOU ARE SAYING SOMETHING ELSE

GUY , GUY
Define change...mumu
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by PassingShot(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Gbam! But remember, jonathan got almost 5Million votes in the North West/North East in 2011, and that number been shut against him now! Let us all not forget

He will be lucky to get half of the figures he got there last time this time around.
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
@passongshot. .the key is the total numbers of registered voters in the south east and south south is not up to the total number of registered voters in the south west. Apart from Ekiti state, buharı won all the south west states. With North East and north west going in buhari's favour, this election seems to be done and dusted. Except of course if anything goes wrong behind camera
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
QuiverBox:

There are 119,973 polling units in Nigeria.

Since yesterday Online blogs, Twitter, NL has been buzzing about GMB leading, yet results of less than 100 Units( i am being generous with the Number oh) have been posted online to vet the so called claims.

These online unconfirmed results represents about 0.08% of PUs in Nigeria

What has happened to the over 119,873 PUs that are not posted online, is GMB not leading in those PUs?

Wake up guy,PDP is dead.
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by chamboy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:

GMb would sweep southwest, i give gej onky ekiti #byeGEJ
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by QuiverBox(f): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ibrahimmrfish:

Wake up guy,PDP is dead.

I am Awake, Where are your statistics?
Re: APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust by patrickmuf(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Keep it coming... All smiles

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje / Stupid Questions Asked And Deserved Answers So Funny / Many Nigerians Won’t Use ATM Again If ATM Machine Start Displaying This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.