Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Overcome Fear - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Overcome Fear (746 Views)

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Fear by FIDELITY24(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fear and worries are negative habits that prevent most people from living their lives and maximizing their potentials. Have you ever noticed that most of the things you were afraid of never happened, that's because the greatest liars on earth are your fears. They lie to you about everything and try to stop you from pursuing and taking actions towards your goals. From my personal experience I have come to understand that faith is not the absence of fear. There are two voices in the mind of every individual. The first one is the voice of fear which says you can't, while the second voice is that of faith which says you can. Whenever your working towards achieving anything worthwhile the voice of fear tries to stop you, it gives you reasons why your dreams can't be accomplished. Dwelling on this reasons will make you afraid and then worrying sets in. The second voice which is the voice of faith is the only weapon you have in overcoming fear. HOW TO ACTIVATE THE SECOND VOICE (FAITH). Any thought that's not in accordance with your goals comes with fear and worries. The only way to overcome fear and worries is by refusing to accept any thought that is contrary to your goals and desire. This is because desire when backed up by faith knows no such word as "Impossible". So by saying "I Can" every time the first voice (fear) says "You Can't", your backing up your goals (desire) with faith and also making use of the power of the second voice (faith). Through the process of refusing to accept those thoughts that are contrary to your goals, your building Confidence and Determination. It doesn't matter how many times these thoughts comes to your mind. just keep saying the right word, because making repeated affirmations to your subconscious mind is the only known method of developing the emotion of faith voluntarily. Also consider the fact that faith is the eternal elixir which gives life, power and action to your impulse of thought. I believe this is one of the great lessons I learn from the book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. God bless u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Overcome Fear by FIDELITY24(m): 12:47am On Jun 10, 2016
This post have gotten up to two hundred views without any like or comment. I sincerely believe dis post has touched someone's life... Abeg make una show some love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally An Opportunity To Expand Your Business Into The US! / Union Bank PLC In Trouble / Exporter Of Kolanut Wanted To Mosco, Russia (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.