Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. (1111 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
What will happen ?
How united are we going to be?
Will Boko Haram come back? How quickly
will they re-establish their terror?
Excluding Ekiti, What's gonna be the faith of all other SW STATES ?

What do Nigerians think?
Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by barackodam: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
nothing would happen.

if buhari wins, nothing also

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by stepo707: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
heaven will not fall
Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by busybrain88: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who knows,the boko guys might commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by khassy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
noytyn
Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by Igwe9(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Another senseless killing in the up north, meanwhile, I want equal representation of all the two dominant parties for the interest of the masses.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived.

if i may ask, where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast.

The U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country
happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them.

Nigerians be warned ,a great WAR is at hand. all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting
for?

They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence

if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there is no time a govt will solve all your
problems.There are more beggars and homeless
people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago ,homeless people queue up
for food hand outs daily.

STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS Partners.

Stay safe .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Igwe9:
Another senseless killing in the up north, meanwhile, I want equal representation of all the two dominant parties for the interest of the masses.

I see you guys are toning down your rhetoric.

I thought you said it was over your dead body that Buhari would rule.
Re: What Will Happen If President Jonathan Wins The Election Against All Odds. by Joel3(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
shegsky:
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived.

if i may ask, where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast.

The U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country
happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them.

Nigerians be warned ,a great WAR is at hand. all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting
for?

They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence

if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there is no time a govt will solve all your
problems.There are more beggars and homeless
people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago ,homeless people queue up
for food hand outs daily.

STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS Partners.

Stay safe .
so if that will make you to be mumu you will gladly do. suffering and smiling.

Jonathan is going back to otuake otherwise Nigeria will be destroyed. so shall it be

(1) (Reply)

INEC declares Mark Winner Of Benue Zone C Election, Onjeh Reject Results / Jonathan Defeat Have Taught Us Great Lesson__ Mu., Azu / MUST READ: An Open Letter To Igbos By Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.