Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers (53073 Views)

INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by kings52: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
NDA PAST QUESTIONS and ANSWERS for sale!!!
Call me @O8035125115 or Email @ degozisnweze@yahoo.com and get yours. Serious people only please
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
segzyj:
Amechi will rot in jail
what about dose dat are known to be corrupt openly....what has Jonathan done about dem...I mean Otedola., Faruk Lawan etc
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
ibietela2:
What is this? Governorship will be worst
because d government at d centre is bent at rigging votes for itself
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by peezu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
politricks:
All those posters above me shouting Ameachi, the thunder wey go fire una still dey recieve instruction from god. Was Ameachi mentioned in the article or are you guys blind? Anyway, no one can stop the wind of change.
Sai Buhari!
permission granted. Gv a successful mission. I don send fire along with am[color=#990000][/color][/b][b]
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by RotrEmmanuel: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Fayose is going to end up in jail.
NEMESIS will catch up with him and all members of his gang.[/size]
. Useless grin

Jonathan has Won

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by momo22: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
djeezy:
PDP won Rivers state. You people should deal with it. If not APC that has been protesting in ph that the election was rigged, who else set d building ablaze. Apply common sense here. Someone who won has no cause or reason to instigate violence.
Have you applied your own common sense? With cases of ballot snatching, arrest of APC members and other violent conduct by PDP you are saying PDP won an election? You have already sold your future over a pot of soup SMH!
Whoever told you PDP cannot do it to create impression that it was APC since they are the one protesting? Your violent man Wike can plan this, his trade mark is violence.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by staymore: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
politricks:
All those posters above me shouting Ameachi, the thunder wey go fire una still dey recieve instruction from god. Was Ameachi mentioned in the article or are you guys blind? Anyway, no one can stop the wind of change.
Sai Buhari!

Your reasoning is like those fools that will blow up themselves because of 72virgins.

Even as GEJ is leading in 22states you are still shouting sai Buhari.

Are you not aware Amaechi is planning to take a permanent residency visa in one of the European countries?
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by trendiitee(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
momo22:

Have you applied your own common sense? With cases of ballot snatching, arrest of APC members and other violent conduct by PDP you are saying PDP won an election? You have already sold your future over a pot of soup SMH!
Whoever told you PDP cannot do it to create impression that it was APC since they are the one protesting? Your violent man Wike can plan this, his trade mark is violence.
APC did dis. I'm a corp member in emohua local government, u nid to see d way dis pple dealt with corp members yestday. emohua local government? mehn, I don't tink dey will see corp members as inec officials in d governorship election
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by khassy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC desperate mofos

anyways

cruzing to victory in our brand new Aston Martin

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by politricks: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
staymore:

Your reasoning is like those fools that will blow up themselves because of 72virgins.

Even as GEJ is leading in 22states you are still shouting sai Buhari.

Are you not aware Amaechi is planning to take a permanent residency visa in one of the European countries?
hahahahaha pls times that with 2 to make it 44 states. Only then will i believe you. *hiss*
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by InvertedHammer: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi has become desperate.

Imo, Rivers and Edo governors promised Buhari what they could't deliver, these are the states whose governors are currently screaming vote rigging.

On the other hand, Fayose delivered Ekiti to GEJ, Fayose is a man of his word.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/29/fayose-delivers-ekiti-president-goodluck-jonathan
/
You are aware that Ekiti has only about 600k collected PVC.

We don't have electoral college.

So, they don't matter.

\
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by Kingcrowns: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=32135131] collation of voting is going on so whether amaechi likes it GEJ must return to aso rock...
hashtag
#GEJMUSTRETURN
[/qu
It is senseless of you to authoritatively say that 'GEJ must retur to aso rock.....na em papa or your papa house. Idiot!
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by Kingcrowns: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=32135131] collation of voting is going on so whether amaechi likes it GEJ must return to aso rock...
hashtag
#GEJMUSTRETURN
[/qu
It is senseless of you to authoritatively say that 'GEJ must return to aso rock' .....na em papa or your papa house. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by vjsmiles: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=Kingcrowns post=32139349][/quote]

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by edgideon(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Picshures or ahdonbelievit
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by vislabraye(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
djeezy:
APC and violence. Is this the change they are talking about? Resorting to violence when things do not turn out in their favour. Amaechi has truly failed. When you are dissatisfied with election results you go to court in lieu of burning inec building. That is grossly unacceptable. The pig above is saying Amaechi's name wasn't mentioned. Anybody who does an act through another is deemed to have done it himself.

Don't mind them. I don't know what's wrong with a lot of people in here.

People have to be wery of Amaechi and Tinubu. These people are not good. APC love violence and they see nothing wrong in it.

Gej should investigate that goat called Amaechi. He should end up in jai. People should open their eyes. What change does Amaechi and Tinubu have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by jaylister(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Www.Aprokoblog.com
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
The thunder wey don fire you finish...Ezi!
politricks:
Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
politricks:
Sai Buhari!
fail buhari!
y'all should 3some yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by ojosegun2011(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
It is their style, when they lose dogs and baboons are always soaked in blood. They are carrying out the instructions of their pay masters.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by lebete3000: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
hollandis:
Amaechi should remember the days of MKO Abiola

What happened in d days of MKO Abiola?
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by segzyj(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]You are the one who will rot in jail for supporting injustice.[/size]
your generation will rot in jail ... TFY
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by segzyj(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:

Your father and mother will rot in jail.
Its a pity u have no father and mother since they both died in ghastly accident....so I won't be joining issue with you... All I will tell you is for you to get well soon
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by segzyj(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
obinnati:

You must be out of your senses what has Dat got to do with Amaechi for the fact that Amaechi is determined not to spill blood should not make him be seen as a weakling
likewise u
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by uceekalio: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just new here
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by lebete3000: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Amaechi will go on exile. And when all sh1t hit the fan, with a full blown out civil war the likes of bbc and CNN will be interviewing him in the comfort of his home about the root causes ofthe Nigerian civil war.

How will d civil war happen sef nah?

Abeg make una calm down joor...
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
can the mods shut this particular thread down!
thanks!
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by 1stola: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
segzyj:
Its a pity i have no father and mother since they both died in ghastly accident....so you shouldn't be joining issue with me... All you should tell me is for me to get well soon
Foól
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by segzyj(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:

Foól
TFY
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by ugotuf(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
trendiitee:
APC did dis. I'm a corp member in emohua local government, u nid to see d way dis pple dealt with corp members yestday. emohua local government? mehn, I don't tink dey will see corp members as inec officials in d governorship election
Really?that's serious. Bros.please take care of yourself.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers by Euckybaby(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Naiji i hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba / List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.