Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Deliver us from fitna - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Deliver us from fitna (736 Views)

Fitna. A 'controversial' Movie By Geert Wilders / Fitna The "Controversial, Anti Quran" Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliver us from fitna by Lionbrave(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2009
I want to enjoin my fellow brothers and sisters in islam to wake up from our slumber by stepin up in our prayers.
I know we'v not bn silent but we should increase our pace passionately.
The rate at which our brothers overthere are been slain is jst too inhuman.
These are poor fellas who respond to sporadic gunshot thru stone,
Now the latest one is this jet bombin,{subhanallah} i exclam!!!
Who really knw if its the united states behind it but alamdulillah that there's ceasefire now. All i enjoin us to do is to kp prayin to Allah to plz look down on us and deliver our brothers fro the fitna bn unleashed by these enemies of islam.
Urs in islam,
Uzamot.k.Uzamot
ma' salam.
Re: Deliver us from fitna by Frizy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
Prayer? grin grin. True talk, but don't you think it's hypocritical of us to sit back at home, with no aim of using tanks as well?
Re: Deliver us from fitna by olanajim(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2009
It will interest you to note that the prophet of Islam has once predicted what is happening. It will be worse. It will spread to other part of muslim lands until they up hold the true ideal of islam as against extremist views. And according the prophet, UNTIL THEY UNITE.

Even the palestinians fought the war, as a divided nation, while muslim countries were debating who to blame.

Abass was meeting and dining with enemies, just for power, while a section of his country is in ruin. The man is a coward, unfit for leadership.

The way out is not attacking Isreal, but for muslims to put their houses in order.

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? / Afghan Protests Over Florida Koran Burning Continue For Third Straight Day / How The Quran Shapes The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.