Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (83586 Views)

FAAC Disburses N386bn To FG, States, Lgs In November 2016 / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format / INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by cyril83(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
smsdigito:

u are living in a virtual world my brother, come back to the natural world and stop speaking English then u will see the reality.

Bro i still maintain my stand, edo where i stay belong to Apc.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by cut007: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
I know its hard for some to swallow, but believe it or not GEJ has won this election!!! I'm saying this from a position of authority!!! Quote me after Jega announces the results!! Cheers everyone!!
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
okotv:
stop deceiving your self. Jonathan won here last time.
last time is not d same as dis time oooo
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Naijaepic: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bros, if you are referring to this ekiti election result, then you need to update your knowledge of ratio.

In basic elementary arithmetic, 120,332 votes of APC out of 296,806 total votes cast in Ekiti state under the roof of Gov Fayose is more than 25%. And 176,474 votes of PDP is not up to 60% of total votes cast in ekiti. You can check my calculation with that of any of primary 5 pupils.

Peace.

As copy from vanguard newspaper

President Goodluck Jonathan won in all the 16 local government areas of Ekiti State in Saturday’s presidential election

The PDP candidates equally cleared all the three senatorial seats and 6 House of Representatives
seats in the state

Briefing newsmen at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office ,Ado Ekiti Sunday,the Chief Returning Officer for the Presidential election for Ekiti State and Vice-Chancellor of Federal University of Technology,(FUTA), Akure, Prof. Biyi Daramola said the president and other PDP candidates won in all the 16 local government areas of the state

According to Daramola ,Jonathan scored a total of 176,474 votes to defeat his close opponent, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress,(APC) who polled 120,332 votes.

He thanked the electorates for conducting themselves peacefully during the election exercise.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathan-wins-ekiti-with-176474-votes/

Mogidi:
PDP have more than the required 25% votes in Ogun State unlike Buhari who scored zilch in the released results of Ekiti.

Buhari would never make the required 25% across Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Forwetinnah: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
stiles009:

Is either u are daft or u have problem comprehending figures. .. Cos clearly pdp is losing with quite a landslide in Ogun.

Crrrrry!!! It's okay to Crrrrry!! I have hankies for sale by the way gringringringringringrin
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Fourwinds: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
cut007:
[left][/left] So? What's the use of money when u can't use it to attain your goals?? Provided the game allows it?? Go and read up obama 's campaign expenses!!! Any money that brings u d desired effect is money well spent!!!
sorry ooo. Obama bribe voters.??
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
money was heavily involved. a friend of my confirmed someone dat was being paid #5000 everyday for canvasing votes for a particular party
We have pass the stage of conspiracy theories without video or picture evidence guy do the needful to back your claims
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by englishmart(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
skylane:
Yes Oooooo we apc supporters need to throw Bash oooo 4 abj city make dem releases results finish, sai Buhari............
where in Abj do you reside? I wan join the bash
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by stiles009(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Crrrrry!!! It's okay to Crrrrry!! I have hankies for sale by the way gringringringringringrin

OH sorry! my bad, go on are sell more of your hankies in traffic....
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by joescase: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Even wen it is certen dat apc will definately loose dey are stil makin lot of noises
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by onatisi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
PDP has seriously made inroads into APC strongholds..who would have thouvght they would win one LG never mind 3,narrowly missing 2 and giving APC a serious fight in their own backyard....We can't wait for Lagos,Ondo and Osun even Oyo....What is your political relevance if you cannot deliver 100% of your zone...@thieffnubu??
this is what I have been telling those apc boys . Pdp is getting the numbers they need . Already they have won ekiti state and the figures from osun is even better ,pdp will have like 40% in osun .
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Fourwinds: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
We have pass the stage of conspiracy theories without video or picture evidence guy do the needful to back your claims
thank u. dem tell u say I abi soldier wen dey conspire to rig election.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by iiichidodo: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
this is what I have been telling those apc boys . Pdp is getting the numbers they need . Already they have won ekiti state and the figures from osun is even better ,pdp will have like 40% in osun .
When you equate that to general perception including analysis from political pundits who said Buhari will sweep a landslide in those strongholds on to a narrow win over GEJ in the general count then you see why the tables have turned in favour for Mr President.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by onatisi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
joescase:
Even wen it is certen dat apc will definately loose dey are stil makin lot of noises
bros , buhari will be wondering how come tinubu allowed pdp to gather so much votes . Buhari is doing his own job and still battling pdp in the north while apc in the south west is dropping votes and number .
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by shizzleStar: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ will get a respectable number of votes in ogun. Even if apc wins there, it will be marginal and very close
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Davidson267(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Just watching in 3D

Fear and tention both fever join am three in one body

Anyway no need to fear 2nd half still dey.
lol...gen all d way
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Davidson267(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Just watching in 3D

Fear and tention both fever join am three in one body

Anyway no need to fear 2nd half still dey.
lol...gej all d way

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by onatisi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
When you equate that to general perception including analysis from political pundits who said Buhari will sweep a landslide in those strongholds on to a narrow win over GEJ in the general count then you see why the tables have turned in favour for Mr President.
bros this is what I have been telling them , ekiti is gone all gej nEeds to do is to win just one more state in the south west , which is very possible and even if he doesn't ,he will or has already gotten 40 to 45% of each south. western states .don't forget that ss and se votes are still pending. The main battle is now in the north . The south west is settled

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by macjireh: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=32pt] Please OP lemme suggest some tin.
instead of playing WIN TO NIL NO Why no play away team to score wch gives a higher odd for just one game compared to ur two games put together
[/size]
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Chumzylove(f): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by smsdigito: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
cyril83:

Bro i still maintain my stand, edo where i stay belong to Apc.
Then u are in for a shocker brova its not anybody's fault.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Chumzylove(f): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
My question to those people posting the result, is PDP and APC the only parties in this country? That means nobody voted for others? Hmmm I still dey look.
Chumzylove:
www.nairaland.com/2224950/inec-releases-presidential-results-10
My question to those people posting the result, is PDP and APC the only parties in this country? That means nobody voted for others? Hmmm I still dey look.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by ketiy77: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is the same Ogun state, you people claim they won..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=431XHEa9Cgw
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Nuella222(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
I couldn't vote yesterday cos I took Orijin and slept off, grin pls where can I vote now its quite urgent?
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by ketiy77: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
shocked
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by ajakaboy1: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
You are not honest. People expected that they would perform better than this having bribed the OPC, traditional leaders and other yoruba leaders in the region with thouands of dollars. Change is inevitable. People have decided.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by adedayourt(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
godwinkessi:
Lies

Bittered PDP supporter grin
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
thank u. dem tell u say I abi soldier wen dey conspire to rig election.
Then provide evidence it is as simple as ABC
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
INEC never release any result! stop dreaming son!
your hopes will be dashed!
you guys will take to the streets, ofcos that's the highest ... and at the end of the day it's either you exchange your life for bullet or you chill @ home and continue with your lives.

up GEJ till morals and discipline returns to youths.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Showdown!
Buhari vs jonathan!

Get inspired and motivated today www.facepassion.
Re: INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State by Fourwinds: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Then provide evidence it is as simple as ABC
me i no fit sell vote ooo. Na my friend wey dey interested in money na him wan do business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.