Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen (1233 Views)

Photos From The #june12 Nationwide Rally, Even Ladies Are Topless!!! / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / June12,was Cancelled,abacha,kicked Shonekan Out And U Want GEJ To Handover Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by cooljoe13: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good.day nairalanders. i don't know how to say this but i have to.Before i .proceed, i am not in anyway supporting any political candidate or party nether did i vote for anyone A Confirmed source from the PDP just told me that from the results so far, they knew the candidate of the APC will win but instead of them leaving power for them, they would rather turn it to violence .He said it would be a replica of what happen to mko abiola in june 12..i am typing this as i want a peaceful nation..lets go against this. i hereby advise Nigerians to be watchful and vigilant. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by stanogb(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thats my fear though. God knows the best.
Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by domopps(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gods will is GMB and it must come to pass

Team Peace

Team Change

Cheeers
Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by tp10: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
dem no born those idiots make dem try that madness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by Jaraworldsms(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
God forbid your prediction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by bros1234(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
u are a f00l. so its only if GEJ loses that the election is okay.

close this thread, and stop inciting violence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by cooljoe13: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jaraworldsms:
God forbid your prediction.

pls...dis is not prediction whatsoever...its from a high ranking member of pdp...lets just pray..GOD WILL DEFINITELY SAFEGUARD US
Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
cooljoe13:
Good.day nairalanders. i don't know how to say this but i have to.Before i .proceed, i am not in anyway supporting any political candidate or party nether did i vote for anyone A Confirmed source from the PDP just told me that from the results so far, they knew the candidate of the APC will win but instead of them leaving power for them, they would rather turn it to violence .He said it would be a replica of what happen to mko abiola in june 12..i am typing this as i want a peaceful nation..lets go against this. i hereby advise Nigerians to be watchful and vigilant. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
YOU ARE A PAID APC MAGGOT.
SAY THAT YOUR PAY MASTER ASKED YOU TO POST THIS TRASH.

GEJ 4EVA
Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
cooljoe13:

pls...dis is not prediction whatsoever...its from a high ranking member of pdp...lets just pray..GOD WILL DEFINITELY SAFEGUARD US
YOU A LIAR. ALWAYS LYIN LIKE LAI MOHAMMED.
Give us the name and number of the pdp man and your name and number too or forever remain silent.
Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by mjames: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Then Apostle Johnson Suleman prophecy just coming to pass
Re: Nigeria 2015: What Happened In June12 Is About To Happen by cooljoe13: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
masterpower:

YOU ARE A PAID APC MAGGOT.
SAY THAT YOUR PAY MASTER ASKED YOU TO POST THIS TRASH.

GEJ 4EVA

I detest someone insulting me... for your information..i am not a fan of any political party..don't.tell me i cant express my self..i am talking about citizen lives..you are saying something else..I

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi---punch / INEC Official Caught With APC Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi Ifelodun / I Will Buy Arsenal Football Club At The Right Price - Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.