Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Please Help: My Infinix Zero Is Showing Me Sd Card Damaged For My Phone Memory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help: My Infinix Zero Is Showing Me Sd Card Damaged For My Phone Memory (2414 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card / HELP PLS! Memory Card Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: My Infinix Zero Is Showing Me Sd Card Damaged For My Phone Memory by engineerpaul67(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello, I've been using this Infinix zero for a while now and it first showed me this error message (SD CARD DAMAGED) on my 16GB memory card.
I removed the 16gb SD card, moved all my files to a PC and formatted it. It worked.

I gave out the 16gb and got 32gb due to my need for more gaming space. Now this error message came again after 1week of use and that was the end of the 32GB SD card.

OK, no wahala, now I'm using my small phone memory (inbuilt oh) and now, this afternoon the phone hanged up on my gallery. On rebooting, that's it, the phone's memory is damaged.

What can I do please? I don't want to format because it won't still solve the problem as I've learnt from the past ones.
Re: Please Help: My Infinix Zero Is Showing Me Sd Card Damaged For My Phone Memory by alotofgrace(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
engineerpaul67:
Hello, I've been using this Infinix zero for a while now and it first showed me this error message (SD CARD DAMAGED) on my 16GB memory card.
I removed the 16gb SD card, moved all my files to a PC and formatted it. It worked.

I gave out the 16gb and got 32gb due to my need for more gaming space. Now this error message came again after 1week of use and that was the end of the 32GB SD card.

OK, no wahala, now I'm using my small phone memory (inbuilt oh) and now, this afternoon the phone hanged up on my gallery. On rebooting, that's it, the phone's memory is damaged.

What can I do please? I don't want to format because it won't still solve the problem as I've learnt from the past ones.

BACK UP ur files on computer and then format the SD. remove the SD and insert into the computer and format again. Finally copy the backed up files in to the SD and insert to fone.

twalah
Re: Please Help: My Infinix Zero Is Showing Me Sd Card Damaged For My Phone Memory by Carlcaresophia: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
engineerpaul67:

Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Infinix Zero Is Showing Me Sd Card Damaged For My Phone Memory by engineerpaul67(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
alotofgrace:

BACK UP ur files on computer and then format the SD. remove the SD and insert into the computer and format again. Finally copy the backed up files in to the SD and insert to fone.

twalah

Thanks for your assist. When this happened, no memory was detected in the phone at all.even a PC won't detect it as a drive. But I fix it tho. I went to setting>storage

The I kept mounting the phone memory (with serious prayers, lol grin grin ) then it just got mounted.

Guess it's a learning for someone who gets into my shoe someday

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Infinix Flash Tool / Do You Still Remember These 110 Android Secret Codes, And Hidden Menu? / Infinix Rewards Lucky Viewers With Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.