Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm (69868 Views)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / 2015 General Elections, North Central Youths Town Hall Meeting In Abuja 15/3/15 / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by cirmuell(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
But seriously what is delaying the result from GEJ's PU? what are they up to? At least we've seen the one from Buhari's.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by purplekayc(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Court battle looming grin
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by giantstrides(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bunsky:
Thank you lord for keeping me alive,to withness another election.

Almost killed in kano,during the election crisis in 2011.

Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by appini: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
After all GEJ is still the president.. He can even cancel the elections on the ground of security break down of rules and order in the country if the broom carriers fails to respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks dear.
giantstrides:

Thank God for your life.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by deletrue: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
This barbarian call Lai Mohammed thinks that apc can just publish results on behalf of INEC and assume that pdp and Nigetians will accept those fake results. Pdp and Nigerians will only accept result from INEC. Announcing result is the exclusive right of INEC and not a well known group of propaganda like the apc. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by caxim04(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rigging things ongoing. Can't GEJ accept defeat and move on ?

Now am scared.

Fear of the unknown.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Oceemo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let d winner takes d day.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Chimezie250(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
We are watching. Apc should stop this violent threat and allow Jega to do his work after all the said he is the perfect man for the job

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by rabimlomo: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
But why
"Results from Nigeria's TROUBLED North-East are out. Results from President Jonathan's region are being treated. TREATED"
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by azimibraun: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Which fake results are all these wicked animals talking about? In my polling station APC pulled 334 and the PDP 125 that is Cinema polling station in lokoja township and somebody will tell me I am posting a fake result? There is no fear of God in this country anymore.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Baba noni! Nigerians have decided.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
chyket:
APC is just heating up the polity.They gave a vote of confidence to JEGA and also the card readers!!!Why not allow JEGA finalise this election properly.
This intimidation is just getting too much on Nigerians plse.
Foolish man ...why are u pple desperate on rigging ? Okay . You people are kindling the fire of another pogrom in 2015 and you think this is funny ?
It is PDP that is heating up the polity by witholding & ré-writing results everywhere !
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Legendoscar2: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
Past three presidential elections the PDP guys in my area are always very confidence that their candidate will win even before the election is announced but for the first time in history this year election is different,all the PDP guys are very afraid of the election results,some of them have heard some information from inec officials and they discovered that BUHARI is winning more votes,BUHARI is winning more votes at the states with a very huge population and that is a very big advantage to him,the south west that GEJ was relying on have failed him because currently it is only in ekiti that PDP won even though BUHARI was still able to even get more than 30%!!!!!!!fayose will be crying right now because he is seeing the signs that GEJ is going back to otuoke on may29...

I know you can't write straight but I hope you have a little intelligence to know that only INEC can formally announce results.

If you have a TV, you may tune in now to hear Jega re-emphasizing that in a live broadcast
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gej till all these ppl blabbing 'sai buhari' get sense!
angry
I always thought you were wise now you proven otherwise.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by okenwa101(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Good and at the guy barking "APC should desist from posting fake results", PDP should also desist from calling all genuine results fake.

Sai Buhari

Illiterate is a disease!!! Only results from INEC are genuine!!! Have U seen any from INEC .

APC Destabilizing the nation .
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
deletrue:
This barbarian call Lai Mohammed thinks that apc can just publish results on behalf of INEC and assume that pdp and Nigetians will accept those fake results. Pdp and Nigerians will only accept result from INEC. Announcing result is the exclusive right of INEC and not a well known group of propaganda like the apc. Rubbish.
Monkey boy ...Nigerians are posting results from polling units and you accuse APC of posting fake results ? With youths like you alive Nigeria will most likely breakup this year ...GEJ has started the count down to another pogrom in the North anyway !

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by chyket(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Foolish man ...why are u pple desperate on rigging ? Okay . You people are kindling the fire of another pogrom in 2015 and you think this is funny ?
It is PDP that is heating up the polity by witholding & ré-writing results everywhere !
You are the bigger FOOL!!!Allow the voting process to be concluded and stop throwing tantrums like a kid.
I guess you must be a motor park boy,if not you would have known that sane societies thrive only on law and order!!!.If you can't respect a political process,why be part of it ab initio?You are part of the problems of this Country.
I am not a politician,so don't think I am being partisan.I am talking as a bonafide Nigerian with a stake in this nation.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by CashdownNG: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bunsky:
Thank you lord for keeping me alive,to withness another election.

Almost killed in kano,during the election crisis in 2011.

serious?

haa.. the thunder whey go fire those people whey riot and their sponsors dey receive instructions from sideline..
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by ZACHIE: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
And when did PDP start having confidence in Jega?
This new found dalliance with INEC announcement belies a rigging conspiracy, no doubt.
But,chill, we will be waiting.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Bifwoli: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
missbehave247:
Buhari is the man

...who is gonna lose big to GEJ.See I completed the sentence for ya.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gondonu:
Yes o! Why did you chose this your monicker please? It's......
its what?
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by 9iceClick: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
#IvotedGMB
#SitRoom15
My candid advice to PDP & all GEJites

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
I always thought you were wise now you proven otherwise.
hmm so I'm not wise bkus I am against ur party? cheesy
I have every right to post whatever I wanna post or side wit any party of my choice! if it pains, go and bath on the nearest transformer in ya area cheesy
one more thing.....

fvck u!!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by adesegun121(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Akesan...Lagos state....
Alimosho local govt..
Ikotun/igando
Baale Palace.... Result..
PU:004
President APC= 289 PDP =192 acpn=1 apa=1
Senate APC=288 PDP=193 nnpp=1 ppa=1 void=4
Rep APC=284 PDP=189 ppa=2 acpn=1 void=8

NOTE: that is my hometown oooo...

Eheh..

Omo eko lawa ooo..

Omo Awori kitigbe oooo
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Legendoscar2: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Monkey boy ...Nigerians are posting results from polling units and you accuse APC of posting fake results ? With youths like you alive Nigeria will most likely breakup this year ...GEJ has started the count down to another pogrom in the North anyway !
Some of you guys are too quick to talk violence and break-up like it's ice cream....
I was born right at the end of the civil war and I still remember travelling through the old Enugu road through abagana , Udi hill etc from Lagos to my secondary school you will weep at the sight of houses 14 years after riddled with butter holes...and several stories of untold hardships by our family friends.

The electoral laws are simple. No nobody but INEC has the right to publish units, wards, or nation wide collated results. All these illegal online "results" posted by party members and supporters is not only in violation of the law but Also helps to hit up the polity.
Let me remind you that we are wiser than a few people with ulterior motives trying to break nigeria now.....we have passed that stage.
I appeal to you all online hoping this elections will break nigeria to please tone down the rhetorics!
When I voted yesterday, I saw a list of several other political parties and even though they are in the minority, they also have a stake in these elections and so APC or APC cannot lay claim to having reasons to break us up if things don't go the way of either of them...I'm done!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
appini:
After all GEJ is still the president.. He can even cancel the elections on the ground of security break down of rules and order in the country if the broom carriers fails to respect themselves.

Lolz... GEJ should jst cancel d election...Lolz... i love ur way of reasoning..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Gondonu: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
its what?
It's arousing.Enjoy it!
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
jamex93:
yes o

we know who we vote for

we have voted for change

we have voted for a new Nigeria

we have voted for a changed Nigeria

we have voted for change

we have vote in apc

Change is now in Nigeria

Change is everywhere

Change is in the air

we are sending some corrupt people back to otuke

Up change
you know who you vote for, don't say we. who are we? when did one person became we? APC is fun of using dragging Nigerian into their self inflict problem. I know who I voted for
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by deletrue: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Yam head, meaning any Nigerian can post and claim that these fake results are posted from Nigerians from pool office abi? Swine.
Re: Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm by Chimezie250(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Some people eye go clear very soon, celebrating fake results since morning whatever result prof Jega announce must be accepted by all parties be it pdp, apc or you head to court, say no violent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.