Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election (1557 Views)

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / No Result From SS And SE / Results From Abuja - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by superstar1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
In my own opinion, they are still working on the results from SS and SE, to ensure Buhari will not have 25% votes from the whole of 11 States that constitutes SE and SS. This we leave Buhari with no choice than to win 25% out of all the remaining 25 states and FCT. How realistic is that? Hard to tell.

Can he pull off 25% in Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa and Kogi? NW, NE and SW are assured.

If he does not make the 25% in all the remaining 26states and FCT, this might render the election inconclusive and the constitution did not make a provision for Run Off election. What happens after this?

No wonder GEJ aides said they will never hand over to GMB. Maybe he will handle over to the military on May 29.
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
We are counting them, they are coming.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by TechRev: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
se ss no get time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by superstar1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
the beauty of it is, we know the number of registered voters for each state and we know the numbers of PVC collected.

There is no way Bayelsa can present 1million votes. tongue tongue

we have delivered SW, i hope the Northerners can deliver the remaining 19states.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by Adegbodolu1: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=18pt]SE discounted out of the whole equation. SE is inconsequential[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by Aseneshii: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
He is winning in Nasarawa here... no shaking we are on ground live and direct
superstar1:
In my own opinion, they are still working on the results from SS and SE, to ensure Buhari will not have 25% votes from the whole of 11 States that constitutes SE and SS. This we leave Buhari with no choice than to win 25% out of all the remaining 25 states and FCT. How realistic is that? Hard to tell.

Can he pull off 25% in Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa and Kogi? NW, NE and SW are assured.

If he does not make the 25% in all the remaining 26states and FCT, this might render the election inconclusive and the constitution did not make a provision for Run Off election. What happens after this?

No wonder GEJ aides said they will never hand over to GMB. Maybe he will handle over to the military on May 29.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by san316(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am 1million percent sure that GMB will get 25% and above in 25 states. GEJ may win NC but the margin will be more like 60-40%. So I guess PDP is hatching a different plot. SS n SE votes are useless even if gej gets 100% of d votes.
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by podosci(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Do people not live in the SS and SE? in my polling unit people waitd and we counted the votes and recorded it.....
Did people not vote there?
So were are the results from this states?
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by lakesidepapa(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
superstar1:

The constitution says the winner must poll at least 25percents in at least 25 states of the federation and fct.

Atleast 25states including the fct
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by lakesidepapa(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
san316:
I am 1million percent sure that GMB will get 25% and above in 25 states. GEJ may win NC but the margin will be more like 60-40%. So I guess PDP is hatching a different plot. SS n SE votes are useless even if gej gets 100% of d votes.

Which NC are u talking about? NC of bayelsa?
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by san316(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Which NC are u talking about? NC of bayelsa?

North Central
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by lakesidepapa(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
san316:

North Central

U miss it. GMB is sweeping NC.
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
superstar1:

If he does not make the 25% in all the remaining 26states and FCT, this might render the election inconclusive and [size=13pt]the constitution did not make a provision for Run Off election. What happens after this?[/size]

@the bolded, there will be a run-off if it ends inconclusive.
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by san316(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

U miss it. GMB is sweeping NC.

I was just trying to be conservative. What I stated is just the worst case scenario.
Re: Where Are The Results From Ss And Se? -- The Effect Of This On The Election by OluBendel: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Where are the results from the 5 SE states? what about the other 5 SS state apart from Edo? Why the silence from all quarters? Please who has answers?

(1) (Reply)

NASS: Tinubu Accuses Buhari Of Treachery / PDP Statements Sounds Like Beer Parlor Gossips And Sidetalks – APC Replies PDP / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.