Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow (1128 Views)

Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija' / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead / Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by mcebisco: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iya Rainbow in a new chat with Punch has talked about her career and life as a widow, it's quite an interesting read:

How did you get the stage name Iya Rainbow?
The name of my late husband’s group is Osumare Theatre and I was always referred to as Mama Osumare but there was a day I did a movie for the English-speaking section of the industry and the name of the film is The Vow. In the movie, robbers came to my house and killed my child and I was meant to react like anyone would in real life. I cried and tore my clothes. After the director yelled cut, I was still crying, so some Igbo boys on set came to ask why I was still crying. They wanted to call my name but could not pronounce Osumare, so I told them it meant rainbow in English. They were amazed and said they would be calling me Mama Rainbow which they felt was easier and that was how the name stuck.

Were you born in Lagos?...............Continuously Reading here>>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/i-have-not-had-sx-since-i-lost-my.html

Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
She really tried. It isn't easy to lose a loved spouse.
Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by kilokeys(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
women are stronger o grin

a man that loses his wife would still have an erect.ion the next morning grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by buygala(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is that a moustache on her or what? shocked

btw

The punanni no get odometer na, wey we for take sabi how many peniss miles it has gone undecided

This is an extremely unverifiable information so....

HER SECONDARY VIRGINITY... HER PROBLEM. ...I HAVE NO FUCCK TO GIVE angry
Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by Ekiseme(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan

this one strong
Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by Generalkorex(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
That nice
Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Old news.

But why is she depriving herself of sex? Not like the man would have stayed this long. undecided
Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by Margauxluv(f): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
good work ma'am...

.....nd

dnt fall ur late hubby hands o.

keep t up...
Re: I Have Not Had S*x Since I Lost My Husband In 1984, Said By Iya Rainbow by chucky234(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Pretty House Music Singer, Gina, Puts Her Massive Butt On Display / Check Out Lindaikeji Model Pics Before She Became A Blogger / It's True!!! Davido Welcomes Baby Girl With One Of His Numerous Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.