Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jonathan Summons Service Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Summons Service Chiefs (1058 Views)

Pmb Decries Wanton Killings, Summons Service Chiefs / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Summons Service Chiefs by nadias877(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs and NSA, New Plans To Rig Exposed!
Reports reaching us indicate that President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo and Senate President David Mark met with the Service Chiefs and the National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki. They reviewed the results and decided not to accept the results after reviewing same. They considered a first option of inflating President Jonathan’s scores in the South-South and South-East. They have ordered soldiers to seal off the International Conference Centre, Abuja which is the collation centre for the presidential elections. Results from the South-South and the South-East remain unavailable as at press time while numbers have been pouring from other parts of the country.
Nigerians! are you sleeping? No! don't sleep o, PDP and their leaders want to put us to an unprecedented war. As am speaking with you now, they are regrouping in Abuja with an agenda to start rewriting results most especially that of South West. If you know that you don't have any other Country you can call yours please! Rebroadcast to EU, American embassy, United Nations, African Union, local and Foreign media houses. Please don't joke with this, remember, our destiny lies in our hand o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Summons Service Chiefs by kilokeys(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan, the supplanter, reminds me of Jacob in the bible

Buhari, the baboon hunter, reminds me of Esau

Jacob i love Esau i hate..
Re: Jonathan Summons Service Chiefs by Jwonder(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Idiot!!!!!! OP ........ Dem don tell you say Skunk no good but u still dey smoke am, see wetin d tin don turn ur brain to... Smh!! #Brainwashed Fool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Summons Service Chiefs by Igwe9(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, no go sleep too.

At the end of the day, to your tent oh isreal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Buhari, Esan People Are Free From Anenih / This Yam, This Goat, This Country: Pwc On NNPC – Part 1 / Speakership: Rep Warns APC Against Disqualifying N’west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.