Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Crazy Things You Did During The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crazy Things You Did During The Election (499 Views)

See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things You Did During The Election by naijainfogalery: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
this is my first time of voting, ive missed many election in time past because i always see it as a waste of time.

On the 28th I set my alarm for 5am, when the thing rang, i thought i pressed snooze not knowing i switched off the Alarm, then slept a little to wake up around 6:30. I jumped up, took my bath, rushed out couldnt get a bike to my bus stop, i decided just walk the distance only to my bus stop and that place was empty and silentt as a grave yard, there was no bike no bus no cars
Note: My area is a 30 minutes to ikeja without holdup, i decided to start the journey thinking i was going to see someone that will help me, that was how i ended up trekking for 2 hours to Ikeja to go vote for the candidate of my choice,

Now if my candidate is elected if them am well, make him no deliver result. LOL

So guys lets share crazy things you did during this election
Re: Crazy Things You Did During The Election by vjsmiles: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
voted for CHANGE grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did During The Election by blessedvisky(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
ok
Re: Crazy Things You Did During The Election by RedArrow: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
I drove from my house somewhere in Itire/Ijesha to Awolowo road ikoyi where I registered. The crazy aspect of it is that I didn't leave home till 7:30am because family member won't let me leave due to fear. I sturbornly went. I was stopped @ 5 different checking points by military men. But I was glad I made it and I voted for Change. On my way back, I helped some police men which made the return journey better.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did During The Election by emisquare99: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
That was so patriotic of you, I hope you voted for Change oo?

I had no PVC to vote but I made sure my family cast their vote for Buhari. I already endorsed him in my heart...
Re: Crazy Things You Did During The Election by SuperSuave(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
I deenor vote
Re: Crazy Things You Did During The Election by naijainfogalery: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
WOW dude, you got mind ooo, drive in this kind of situation? well i respect your liver. thats nice if everyone votes, there rigging would be so difficult for those useless people, we should all go out and do our civic responsibilities

RedArrow:
I drove from my house somewhere in Itire/Ijesha to Awolowo road ikoyi where I registered. The crazy aspect of it is that I didn't leave home till 7:30am because family member won't let me leave due to fear. I sturbornly went. I was stopped @ 5 different checking points by military men. But I was glad I made it and I voted for Change. On my way back, I helped some police men which made the return journey better.
Re: Crazy Things You Did During The Election by RedArrow: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
I may not take the risk for Guber/state rep election. I was determined to vote. But I bless God for his protection. The Military guys were not smiling @ all but I ended every response to their questions with sir.

naijainfogalery:
WOW dude, you got mind ooo, drive in this kind of situation? well i respect your liver. thats nice if everyone votes, there rigging would be so difficult for those useless people, we should all go out and do our civic responsibilities

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Nigerian Female President / Awaiting 'therefore The Apc Candidate, Gen. Buhari Emerges Winner'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.