Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings (11064 Views)

Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract / 9JAPREDICT BETTING: Register Now, Drop Your Username & Get N100 Activation Money / 9JAPREDICT Betting Tip 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by djwinnie(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
have faith nd patience dey will pay you
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by johnstar(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
na wao
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:36am On Mar 30, 2015
That is why I prefer nairastake dan any oda sporting betting site
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mods should please move this thing to FP,many are suffering from this.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by tonididdy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Don't they have a head office?

1mil nor b beans oh.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2015
bibiano:
@stolenstone @CORTANA @lalasticlala @Brymo @dunmorris @phollybee @bibiano @KingEbukasBlog
please get this to FP
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by herotic: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
@bibiano : Contact 9japredict company itself not nairaland , i think you play pool betting which has some techniques in sharing winning .... i will like you contact them 1st
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by dan55: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
bibiano:
My name is EJinwa Henry, I am a nairalander, and I want to bring this to the notice of the public and to those who can help. I hold a betting account with 9japredict. usually my winnings for any prediction would be credited to my 9japredict account once the matches are over, and thence I can withdraw to my main bank account. One month ago I placed multiple predictions on the 9japredict's poolbet, where one have to predict the outcome of the 10 EPL matches for the weekend. I made about 30 different predictions each having a bet cost of #100. unfortunately I lost all 30 slips. Last weekend (21-03-2015) I made about 42 different predictions for the same poolbet, but this time around I was lucky that one of my slips matched the exact outcomes for the 10 EPL matches for that weekend. Since then my 9japredict account is yet to credited, all my mails to them comes with same reply that they are trying to rectify some things. Of recent i.e last three days , my mails to them hasn't been replied, and my calls to their customer care unit has not been answered. My supposed winnings for that predictions is #1,100,100 (one million one hundred thousand and one hundred naira). Please Nairalanders help me get this to Front Page, and also to the right bodies to help me tackle thios issue, and get my winnings.

Below are picture proofs of my winning prediction
have theynow paid you??
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Iamvictor(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
FP asap!

1 Like

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by dan55: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
bibiano:
@dan55 dey are such a terrible betting site.. I actually managed to locate there office in Lagos @ Number 3 Amosu street, Off Bode Thomas road, Lagos. Only to get credited #2500 as my supposed winning. I querried how it came abt that, and they said the 1million would be shared amongst the total number of people that won d game.
Jesus! Those people are scammers now. Its like they are broke
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by virus05(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ajiswaggs:
That is why I prefer nairastake dan any oda sporting betting site
u are an idiot for saying nairastake is a good site..how am i sure you are not one of the scammers there..the most reliable in nigeria..is nairabet and merrybet

3 Likes

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by tonididdy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
bibiano:
@dan55 dey are such a terrible betting site.. I actually managed to locate there office in Lagos @ Number 3 Amosu street, Off Bode Thomas road, Lagos. Only to get credited #2500 as my supposed winning. I querried how it came abt that, and they said the 1million would be shared amongst the total number of people that won d game.
chai...I wish u had staked the game on bet9ja or merrybet ud be smiling long before now.
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by herotic: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
@bibiano .

Do u play 1x2 or Pool Bet (Premier 10) ?? from what i saw on the papper is pool bet not 1x2

1x2 : is not possible to share any money . Once u win 1million is yours you ve right to claim winning . So need to go back & claim ur money if it is 1x2

Pool Bet (Premier 10) : In pool Betting you share winnning : the N1,000,000 stated is Estimated stake expected. How it works = Gross Pool = Total Entries Staked. Deductions = 10% of Gross pool goes to the house. Net Pool = Gross Pool – Deductions .

70% of the Net Pool is shared equally amongst all entries that predicted all 10 matches correctly. First Consolation: 20% of the Net Pool is divided as consolation for those entries where 9 out of 10 matches were predicted correctly.

1 Like

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by StealthyMe(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
You should get your money once this gets the public attention it needs cos they wouldn't want a bad name ffor themselves.
Though,i am now a pastor and would kindly plead that you pay your tithe to help move the ministry forward grin

1 Like

Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by bibiano: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings by Yahoo1(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
have you been settled?

(1) (2) (Reply)

1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad 5-2 – Highlights & Goals / Usain Bolt Shocked By Surprise Drug Test Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.