Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials (8770 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Jega Sacks Two Electoral Officers In Edo For Disappearance Of Result Sheets / Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by eaglechild: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Rochas will be the first Igbo president of Nigeria .........up APC

No wonder you people keep failing WAEC.

Try and learn your history.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by abduljabbar4(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
I don't have anything against Igbo people or people that voted gej but I'm angry that it was rigged with impunity. Show them that power pass power@mr Okoro. Destroy the ballot papers.

It doesn't matter if pdp wins 100% in SS/SE though
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
tomzman:

And you guys want to produce an Igbo president in the near future with this kind of mentality? Y'all are jokers. Instead of you to support these people so that dream might come true in the near future you are preaching hate. I wonder where you guys would run to for votes when you come to your senses.
Support who? Okorocha and Amaechi? Pls don't turn a serious issue to a beer parlour joke
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by Gondonu: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
collynzo2:

What she said is100% true, I was trying to encourage people to vote for a House of rep candidate who did well for the community but nobody was willing to take the risk of thumb printing APC in any of the ballot papers, the women especially would have none of it.
Having those other elections the same time with Presidential worked against APC badly in Rivers and that is why they are crying.
So classic and humorous."The women especially would have no of it(APC)"Amaechi will forever regret his adventure with this congregation of satanic fellows.
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by ABEngine(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
APC... Thugs and touts party undecided undecided

You know this? What ring size do you use biko?
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by tomzman: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
Support who? Okorocha and Amaechi? Pls don't turn a serious issue to a beer parlour joke
Isn't Ogbonnaya Onu also in APC so what's the noise about. I'm not even concerned about Okorocha or Amaechi, what bothers me is the level of hate you guys are displaying. If you guys continue like this, I can guarantee you that an Igbo man would never become the president of a united Nigeria. That is what Okorocha and the rest are trying to make you guys realise but hate has blinded your eyes. You must be on a long thing if you think PDP would choose an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019 should Jonathan win this election. You guys should stop the hate if you still want to be part of a united Nigeria otherwise you would only have yourselves to blame in future. That's my point!
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by Xano(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
haywire1:

Any news from AIT is bull.shittt, don't trust that TV station. Turn ur TV to channels or TVC

You mean APC sympathisers. Media in Nigeria need to be trustworthy. For now, none.
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by Lurcky(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
i wonder why APC leaders and supporters are behaving like touts. Even okorocha is now acting like a tout. is this the kind of change they re clamouring for ?

see how this people are making themselves useless and spoiling the image of the country.

what a show of shame.
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Largas:
He should be arrested. No one is above the law.Where are the armed forces. angry angry

Actually, if true, then he should have been shot during commission of the crime.

In the new Nigeria, if you don't tow the good line then jail, if you'r lucky is waiting for you, but preferably just killed to save money and efforts.

Dead Men don't tell tales.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by KingBish(f): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
inikamoze:
Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha and aides tear up result sheets and beat up INEC officials in Imo state....

Source; Live phone call minutes ago on AIT. An AIT reporter in Imo state.

Aside the fact that this your info lacks substance because of the unverified source, AIT has always been Anti-Apc so we aren't moved.
SAI BUHARI..... SAI ROCHAS
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by missross(f): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Pls take the actions and utterances of the following persons with a tiny pinch of salt.
1,Ameachi
2,Patience
3.FFK
4,Kemi Omololu-Olulunyo
5,fayose
6,Okorocha
7,El Rufai

7 of them have many things in common and they represent the geo-political regions of the country
Re: Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials by Babacele: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2015
collynzo2:
You seriously lack understanding.
The election took its normal course in PH as far as I am concerned. Amaechi is only creating drama for the reasons I stated above.
As far as you are concerned Mr understanding. but as far as we are concerned, when you come for an election and the result sheets are missing or are not present, then it is not an election and we have the fundamental human right to protest no matter how you twist the story. and protest we must until the right thing is done. we go shock una!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, "You Are Accustomed To Losing Your Citizens" / Over 30 Communities In River State Relocated To IMO State - Pics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Twitter Suspension (TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.