Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) (13238 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / "INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2015
ribbit:
hmmmm what is happening in lagos? pdp is getting a close marking.. it should be a landslide for buhari now angry

It seems a sizable population of Yorubas don't trust the North, and perhaps the VP position is more or less inconsequential to them. Then probably religion, the bribed Yoruba groups/elders, dollarisation, and smear campaign.

The freaking Ogun Ijebus/Remos are a classic example - they look like Ekiti folks right about now. Thank God for the Egbas who used their votes rightly. Those clowns didn't even vote for their own son. grin

But still enough to kick GEJ out.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by alsudaes1(m): 12:46am On Mar 30, 2015
lafex:
This is the update of lagos result

mere total 100000 votes difference which is a BIG WASH in comparison to Akpabio's 400000 difference as a Senator for one senatorial zone
SMH lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by humberjade: 12:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Shymexx1:

It seems a sizable population of Yorubas don't trust the North, and perhaps the VP position is more or less inconsequential to them. Then probably religion, the bribed Yoruba groups/elders, dollarisation, and smear campaign.

The freaking Ogun Ijebus/Remos are a classic example - they look like Ekiti folks right about now. Thank God for the Egbas who used their votes rightly. Those clowns didn't even vote for their own son. grin

Plus the Yewas, Eeguns and Aworis, they delivered 4 of their 5 Local Govts to APC grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by ribbit: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Shymexx1:

on point
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by ola6: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Eyi ti mo ikan kan. Out of over 6 million registered voters in Lagos, only less than 800k people voted. Yet you (APC) are happy that you are leading by 100k votes?! You guys are funny!!! grin grin grin

Lets wait till tomorrow. Let God"s will be done.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by humberjade: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2015
grin
alsudaes1:

mere total 100000 votes difference which is a BIG WASH in comparison to Akpabio's 400000 difference as a Senator for one senatorial zone
SMH lipsrsealed

So na 400, 000 diff dey sweet u, wait until d results from Kastina and Kano starts coming in, My broda, u go fear fear.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Iaz93:
Ahhh! We're together on this one. smiley I'm so happy.
Yeahh bro. Very much together! So happy too! Dt's why I hala you. grin grin
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by PassingShot(m): 3:40am On Mar 30, 2015
scribble:

Pdp is winning ondo

Ondo is not in Niger delta

APC has won Ondo by 56.8% already.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by raumdeuter: 3:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Waiting
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by maestroferddi: 4:27am On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Don Linus, iro ni!

Is it not Ondo that I was watching on TVC that results would be announced tomorrow? TVC has announced all the completed results for Osun, Ekiti and Ogun.

Una dey make me laugh.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by PedroJP(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Iaz93:
PDP raaaaats are running temperature already. grin

Sai Baba! Victory in the air!

I pity u. S/west dey share the votes between GEJ and GMB but SS and SE nothing for GMB and u dey here dey make noise. North too has sthing for GEJ.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by superstar1(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2015
ola6:
Eyi ti mo ikan kan. Out of over 6 million registered voters in Lagos, only less than 800k people voted. Yet you (APC) are happy that you are leading by 100k votes?! You guys are funny!!! grin grin grin

Lets wait till tomorrow. Let God"s will be done.

The percentage turn out of SE is 56% and that of SS 61%. Do the maths and tell us the number of expected votes from there.

What is even the total number of collected PVCs in both regions.

Buhari's lead is unassailable.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Charlotte15: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Voters turnout was poor. I guess the whole purpose of scaring people days t the election with opc worked. But Godwin. We give him all the glory.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Zzchampion: 5:54am On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

source pls!!!......sai buhari!!
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2015
bigtt76:
How come no news about Ambode as in we nor see any photograph of him or his goons voting grin at least we saw Jagaban, Fashola and Jimmy K
It was on fp on Saturday, he voted and he queued on the line just like everyone. May be u missed it.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by rusher14: 6:40am On Mar 30, 2015
clevvermind:
we are not afraid.
But you couldn't possibly be a rat.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by adadadon(m): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2015
bigtt76:
How come no news about Ambode as in we nor see any photograph of him or his goons voting grin at least we saw Jagaban, Fashola and Jimmy K
Ambode was waiting his turn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by rusher14: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Charlotte15:
Voters turnout was poor. I guess the whole purpose of scaring people days t the election with opc worked. But Godwin. We give him all the glory.

Voters turnout wasn't poor. The card reader has brought sanity to a previously chaotic exercise.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by bigtt76(f): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Oh thanks ...I must have missed it. Was wondering though. Have a lovely week ahead.

4bobo:

It was on fp on Saturday, he voted and he queued on the line just like everyone. May be u missed it.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by bigtt76(f): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks pal.

adadadon:

Ambode was waiting his turn

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by success9(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Shymexx1:

You are right about the Remos. I was quite devastated when I saw Sagamu result. Inspite of the trouble most of us went through. What played in the favour of PDP is the amount of support Ladi had gained through his heavy spending. Ogijo, Sotubo and those areas delivered to APC... Most polling units in my ward (4) delivered as well.

But as people were voting for Ladi, they were extending the gesture to Buruji and GEJ
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Missy89(f): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Shymexx1

Ondo delivered! cool
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by PassingShot(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2015
superstar1:

The percentage turn out of SE is 56% and that of SS 61%. Do the maths and tell us the number of expected votes from there.

Pal, how do you know the percentage turnout in SE/SS? I am curious please.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Generalkorex(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2015
bigtt76:
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Generalkorex(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2015
bigtt76:
e be like say you no come online on saturday.to say u visit nl on saturday u go see ambode pics wearing ankara.he queue along with others.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Charlotte15: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=rusher14 post=32156412]

Voters turnout wasn't poor. The card reader has brought sanity to a previously chaotic exercise.[/quote

Maybe I should have made myself clearer. From my polling unit only 80 people came out to vote.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2015
ribbit:
hmmmm what is happening in lagos? pdp is getting a close marking.. it should be a landslide for buhari now angry

It shows you are not abreast with your surrounding. The 6weeks extention and the propaganda video gave pdp some votes. Even when you go out, Lagos is divided in arguments.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by gists: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2015
superstar1:

How do you know the percentage turn out in SE/SS?
For your info combine PVCs collected is 15m. Just 80% turn-out translate to 12m. SW has not even clocked 2m.

For me the only consoling thing is that NE/NW has also not released their results and I hope they are also watching events down south
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by adoyi81: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Noise Makers, brandishing all kinds fake results.not surprised, it typical of the Yoruba's to make noise.
Keep deceiving urselfs.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by Charlotte15: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2015
rusher14:

Voters turnout wasn't poor. The card reader has brought sanity to a previously chaotic exercise.

Maybe I should have made my self clearer. From my polling unit only 80 people voted. There were over 700 registered voters. You do the math and this was the trend in a lot of other places.
Re: Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) by AlPicapcI(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2015
bigtt76:

I saw him on queue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa, Scores Feared Dead / Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.