Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi (33434 Views)

Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi---punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:46am On Mar 30, 2015
brownlord:

Abshshehdhdhdhdhansnksksjsj

Everyone now talking politics.
Spell my name properly joor undecided
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by unphilaz(m): 1:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Collation continues with 10 more LGAs still outstanding.

Pls dont raise your hope too high... 11 lga came in, 10 lga result still being collated.. kogi has 21 lga
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by tosyne2much(m): 1:51am On Mar 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

True oga tosyne GMB is winning. cheesy
My dear how are you ? cool
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by brownlord: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Spell my name properly joor undecided

Lmao, who gives a fvck about ur name?
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:01am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
My dear how are you ? cool
I'm fine o. And I'm waiting 4 ur ur next female bashing thread. embarassed
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by tosyne2much(m): 2:04am On Mar 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

I'm fine o. And I'm waiting 4 ur ur next female bashing thread. embarassed
Ahn ahn now

Let's be frank, do I bash ladies ?
cool
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:12am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn now

Let's be frank, do I bash ladies ?
cool
You do joor even though most of what u say is true. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by tosyne2much(m): 2:20am On Mar 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

You do joor even though most of what u say is true . lipsrsealed
My dear, look at what you said tongue
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by phabulux: 2:38am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
Buhari isn't the change.
GEJ till 2019

Buhari isn't the change.

Be consistent.. You're losing.
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:48am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
My dear, look at what you said tongue
its sleep biko I don't even no wat I'm writing sef. Let me go to bed now b4. Gudnite. embarassed wink
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by pasol4real(m): 3:05am On Mar 30, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
As the Independent Electoral Commission collates the results of the March 28 Presidential poll across the country, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), is leading in six of the 11 Local Government Areas collated so far in Kogi State on Sunday.

Our correspondent, who was at the INEC headquarters in Lokoja, reports that the Collation officers of the 21 LGAs of the state began trickling in at about 11am on Sunday but the actual collation did not begin until 6pm, when only seven Collation Officers had arrived.

By 8pm, Buhari was leading President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party, polling 108,817 votes from six LGAs against Jonathan’s 84,555 in five LGAs.

Buhari won in Governor Idris Wada’s local government of Dekina with 18, 819 votes to Jonathan’s 13,885 votes.

The APC candidate also won in Amadu Ali’s local government of Idah with 10,445 votes to Jonathan’s 6,113.

He also won in Ogori-Magongo, Okehi, and Mopa-Moro local government areas while Jonathan won in Yagba West, Igala Mela, Bassa and Kabba-Bunu LGAs.

The highest vote for the APC candidate came from Adavi LGA, which was the party’s stronghold, with 22,659 votes to Jonathan’s 7,767.

The President however led Buhari with a wide gap in Ibaji LGA with 13,358 to 6,076 polled by the retired General.

Collation continues with 10 more LGAs still outstanding.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-wins-in-wadas-ward-leads-in-kogi/
Dont celerate yet guies this are mainly gmb strongholds Gej shall carry the day in kogi.
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
For my area here we don handicap that clueless PhD holder

Even votes from GEJ's strongholds can never measure up with the votes GMB will get or has gotten from the SW+North

[s]If GEJ wins this election then it's an indication that it's pure bribery[/s]
Rubbish undecided
The SW and north has become the whole Nigeria abi?? undecided BTW Have you seen the results of North central??
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:27am On Mar 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
PDP should just accept defeat. I spoke my mind on anoda thread and a PDP fanatic started insulting me I've reported him 2 d mods sha. That's how de behave. Rather than apologizing To Nigerians for failing dem, Jonathan and his crew spent their whole campaign insulting buhari. Little did de no that what doesn't kill u makes u stronger. They ended up making buhari stronger. Now buhari has defeated dem. Shame on u PDP
Abi oooooooo, its Buhari's time 2 reign. Thanks jare my sis
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by tosyne2much(m): 3:32am On Mar 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Rubbish undecided
The SW and north has become the whole Nigeria abi?? undecided BTW Have you seen the results of North central??
And you think the results of the North central will do the magic abi ?

Let's wait and see
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
And you think the results of the North central will do the magic abi ?

Let's wait and see
And you think the result from your zone will do the magic also?? Una go hear weeeeeen grin
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by abdulaz: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2015
My Adavi people didn't dull sha, change is what we want, Ajaokuta iron and steel must come back to life and only GMB can make this a reality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by ahmadneedy(m): 4:19am On Mar 30, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Kogites no the dull na. Who no want change? cool

sai Buhari

the history continue..i blieve dat Buhari will win d entire country.

sai #Baba
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by totorimi: 4:41am On Mar 30, 2015
All this social media propangada of Buhari winning should stop and let everybody await the final collation and eventual announcement of the winner by the INEC chairman.

First of all most of these social media gladiators did not vote and many don't even have PVC cards.
The truth is that PDP has more party members than APC, and it is the party members that will do the magic while the electorate votes will make the difference in between.

Indeed it is a too close to call contest but majority will carry the day and not social media propaganda which APC has perfected how to use to distract attention.

The practice is very dangerous because if the final result turns the other way they would have succeeded in cresting a wrong impression in the mind of people which is a recipe for crisis.

At this juncture, our military must be fully ready for anything that can happen. One of them is a possible mother of all boko strike anywhere in Nigeria, especially now they've been chased away from their stronghold.

May God bless our Nation Nigeria. We will surmount even this election.
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Tee999:
Sai Buhari

Mama peace be like...chai there's god o
upon all the dollars we shared.
hahahaha
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by joshjc(m): 4:59am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
Buhari isn't the change.
GEJ till 2019
keep dreaming, the time for change is now
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by fatytoy333(m): 5:10am On Mar 30, 2015
pweetixandy:
Tired of all this ward ward results sef angry

Tell us who won what state!

Bros why u dey vex naoooooooo! ? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by October1960: 5:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Yep - your tee shirt says it all, not just about you.

asdfjklhaha:
PDP should just accept defeat. I spoke my mind on anoda thread and a PDP fanatic started insulting me I've reported him 2 d mods sha. That's how de behave. Rather than apologizing To Nigerians for failing dem, Jonathan and his crew spent their whole campaign insulting buhari. Little did de no that what doesn't kill u makes u stronger. They ended up making buhari stronger. Now buhari has defeated dem. Shame on u PDP
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by Tekzyflex(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2015
APC will cry when the final result will be announced. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by juman(m): 5:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Anyway sha, pdp is not expected to win up to 15 states.

pdp has failed and destroyed this country for 16 years.
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by vickylala239: 6:15am On Mar 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

U Mst b a small gel,I reported him to d mod to flog him or ban him,Abi sumone Lik mi Dat has ova 11 handlers.

U tink here is ur primary school.

Gels still bhvin Lik baby since 2243!!

say u knw d guy say mob go flog him,or ban release him after.

U Dnt knw Nairaland is business, d Mre ppl, Mre moni.he ban n release.he insult u again.Evn open new handle.

U tink Lik a kid Criously.

Go around n see abuses here,

I will Lov to insult u too,So Dat u report mi.Den u will see handles,.

Fooooolish idiooot.
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by awayeyebundle: 6:15am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP is the winner party either u like it or not because me no want Tinubu and his cohort crew.........continuity till 2019,GEJ continue jare
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by NegeduGrace(f): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Chai..am a kogite n d reality is dat buhari will win in kogi bcoz almst everybdy is for him..gov wada has turned kogi into anoda thing,he is d worst governor dat has ever rule kogi sate since it was created.no development nothin nothin,he is owing both teachers n civil servants salaries.he paid weac for individuals leta went n collect his money back my people make una just imagine dat kind of attitude.ksu is on strike n he doesn't seems 2 care,wada is just dere n nofin again.kogi pple choose buhari bcoz of wada ill treatment twards dem so dey tends 2 hate pdp.I can't wait 2 vote wada out of dat office jare bt am a goodluck supporter.wada no try for kogi @ all n dat is y d state is so lackin behind
Sai Goodluck till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by Jinf: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Irrespective of who wins the presidential election...:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/irrespective-of-who-wins-presidential.html
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by 7lives: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2015
ignis:
Please INEC should release the general results at once....

All these part results is creating tension and unease.

this the better way of doing it so that the looser will not look for an excuse to cancel the election result.
Re: Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi by Ebukaokeke5: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list / Phillips Shaibu's Convoy Involved In Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.