Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. (7017 Views)

My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Instructions from ABOVE! !!!!
Do not release any results from the south
East.!!!!!!
Democracy is under house arrest in South
East. !!!!!
Stern looking military men scaring civilians away
from collation centre.
APGA cleared the National Assembly in Abia State
but the results are being transformed as I report.

Culled from FB

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2015
TENSION IN OWERRI IMO STATE.
After the APC polled over 35% vote in the
presidential election, instruction came in from
above to make sure that Gen Buhari doesnt get
25% votes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by koboko69: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Who ever gave Jonathan the mind to toy with the SW was the one who finiahed him. I wonder what he was thinking....

That SE and SS iasenough for him? That was really dumb.

Where is OPC that promised 2million votes. Jonathan was just used as an ATM machine. He played the game wrongly And foolishly. His team are not politicians but psychophants and 'novices'.

Without OBJ and Tinubu in the SW? What magic does he want to perform. Even dollars cant perform such magic.

27 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Dear Fellow Buharist,
Do you know any APC leaders from South east?
Do you have their contacts ?
It is high time we mount pressure on them not to
compromise!
The information at my disposal has it that billions
of naira is deployed to woo APC leaders in the east
to ensure that GMB do not gather 25% votes from
south east.
They were promised more money if the act
materialise and the election entered run off.

Culled from facebook

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Reports from reliable source says Chris Ngige of APC lost to Uche Ekwunife of PDP.

Wow!

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Igwe9(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2015
koboko69:
Who ever gave Jonathan the mind to toy with the SW was the one who finiahed him. I wonder what he was thinking....

Where is OPC that promised 2million votes. Jonathan was just used as an ATM machine. He played the game wrongly And foolishly. His team are not politicians but psychophants and 'novices'.

Without OBJ and Tinubu in the SW? What magic does he want to perform. Even dollars cant perform such magic.

He never toyed with the SW, yoruba being trialistic feels that Osibanjo their son would be no.2 citizen hence forgetting that need SS to stabilise the country..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Kestolove(m): 1:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Gej just wasting his time...he will be gbagboed weda he likes it or not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by koboko69: 1:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

He never toyed with the SW, yoruba being trialistic feels that Osibanjo their son would be no.2 citizen hence forgetting that need SS to stabilise the country..

You and I know this is a big fat lie. He openly declared SE as the back bone of his government. He underestimated Tinubu. how come he visited the SW more than his entire 5 years kn office in just 6 weeksS.s. he was deceived that SW was a 50/50 thing. Yorubas voted for Jonathan massively in 2011. They are only correcting the mistake they made

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by januzaj(m): 1:43am On Mar 30, 2015
WALAHI NOBODY CAN SAVE JONATHAN......
IF HE LIKES....HE CAN JOIN ILLUMINATI
I LOVE HIM
BUH OTUOKE LOVES HIM MORE

18 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

Very stuupid comment

The same yorubas that voted for jonathan in 2011 ? Something is really wrong with your brain

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Something is seriously wrong! Why the radio silence on SE and SS results? Perhaps, they are still cooking them!

Anyway, whatever they do: PDP will still lose this presidential election.

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Nuzo1(m): 2:53am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Reports from reliable source says Chris Ngige of APC lost to Uche Ekwunife of PDP.

Wow!

1. Ekwunife was very dogged in her campaign.

2. Her target was women and she continually went at them and they delivered her.

3. Her house to house campaign was almost one on one.

4. Ngige has been dormant at NASS.

5. Ngige thought he could leverage on his past glory, hence didn't bother to campaign.

6. Ngige's body language after Anambra gubernatorial election showed he felt betrayed by Anambra people and thereby does not care for now.

7. Ngige is simply not a good legislator. A good administrator tho.

9 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by genearts(m): 3:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

Its difficult not to hate some of you GEJ supporters. You guys show too much ignorance

12 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Akshow: 3:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

Na thunder go fire for this rubbish u just spewed. was Tunde bakare not Yoruba from south west and d vice of Buhari four years ago? did they vote him? mumulish ode

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by stebell(m): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Wow!

Isn't that a cheering news??
Things will clear yu peeps flooding Nland wit fake results.

GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:17am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

East.!!!!!!
East. !!!!!
from collation centre.

Culled from FB
instruction ko, instruction ni. Mr man stop deceiving yourself, everyone knows buhari can not get 25% from any of the SS or SE state, your amaechi and rocahs know that already, sink that into your brain before you start deceiving yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by obyrich(m): 4:36am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

East.!!!!!!
East. !!!!!
from collation centre.

Culled from FB
Big liar! APGA could not get a single senatorial seat in Abia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by maskid(m): 4:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Crazy thing
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by maskid(m): 4:39am On Mar 30, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
instruction ko, instruction ni. Mr man stop deceiving yourself, everyone knows buhari can not get 25% from any of the SS or SE state, your amaechi and rocahs know that already, sink that into your brain before you start receiving yourself.

True
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Wow!
That's awesome. We are likely to have 2 female Senators from our state because I also heard Stella Oduah is leading in her race.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Lessonteacher(f): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

you are so on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Plshavmercyamen: 5:40am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Wow!
Well, It's expected. Ngige wasn't so much on ground to campaign and I think he was also financially handicapped. But, Most importantly, what worked against Ngige and Umeh is that they were the only candidates campaigning for the seat in Anambra Central from their various parties while PDP had THREE candidates(Ekwunife, Annie Okonkwo and d other Okonkwo) visibly campaigning for same seat simultaneously.
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by pazienza(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2015
koboko69:

How did GEJ toy with SW? What wrong did he do to SW? He gave you lots the house of rep speaker slot, Tinubu blocked it. He did more infrastructure for SW and North,than he did for SE and SS, yet you lots return his good gestures with insults. Did he do wrong by involving Yoruba youths(OPC) in the oil pipeline and protection deal, a favour he didn't even extend to Igbo youths( MASSOB)? Posterity would judge you lots, your hatred for GEJ is tribal and regionally motivated, everyother thing you say is simply a camouflage.

10 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 30, 2015
What is going on in the SE and SS calls for national concern..

Nigerians would hold those in the SE and SS fully responsible if this democracy is eventually derailed.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by pazienza(m): 5:47am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Wow!

No surprise there, even Ngige knew he will lose, the question was who will he lose to.
Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by chemali: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2015
pazienza:

How did GEJ toy with SW? What wrong did he do to SW? He gave you lots the house of rep speaker slot, Tinubu blocked it. He did more infrastructure for SW and North,than he did for SE and SS, yet you lots return his good gestures with insults. Did he do wrong by involving Yoruba youths(OPC) in the oil pipeline and protection deal, a favour he didn't even extend to Igbo youths( MASSOB)? Posterity would judge you lots, your hatred for GEJ is tribal and regionally motivated, everyother thing you say is simply a camouflage.

Your foolishness is tribal and not your fault. No Yoruba man goes to the polls saying he's our son vote for him.

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Safari29: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2015
i wonder if election actually held in those places

1 Like

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Safari29:
i wonder if election actually held in those places

No transparent election in those places since 2011...

The idea is to deny him 25% in those places in SE and SS so as to force a run off as it's clear that he will win the majority votes convincingly

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by pazienza(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2015
chemali:

Your foolishness is tribal and not your fault. No Yoruba man goes to the polls saying he's our son vote for him.

They did in 2003. They buried AD trying to return their son, who is arguably the most corrupt and weak Nigerian president to Aso rock. Afenifere and co were busy shouting "he is our son", are you lots having selective amnesia?

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by Mcbussy(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Igwe9:

Akshow:

Na thunder go fire for this rubbish u just spewed. was Tunde bakare not Yoruba from south west and d vice of Buhari four years ago? did they vote him? mumulish ode

dont mind the stupid, incorrigible, bigotic, Igbotic foool.... They'd rather have a dormant and clueless leader as long as he has ties with their tribe.

why did the Yorubas vote GEJ in 2011 despite the fact that Buhari's running mate was Tunde Bakare,a yoruba man?...i dont know about others, but for me, that was my first political mistake. grin

now tell me who's tribalistic between yorubas that want sum1 that would most likely do better and Igbos that choose sides based on ethnic ties. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by olaboy001(m): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan could be the first sitting Nigerian President to be voted out of office.....

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Mcbussy:

dont mind the stupid, incorrigible, bigotic, Igbotic foool.... They'd rather have a dormant and clueless leader as long as he has ties with their tribe.

why did the Yorubas vote GEJ in 2011 despite the fact that Buhari's running mate was Tunde Bakare,a yoruba man?...i dont know about others, but for me, that was my first political mistake. grin

now tell me who's tribalistic between yorubas that want sum1 that would most likely do better and Igbos that choose sides based on ethnic ties. undecided
Yorubas knew Cpc wouldn't have won d election,they wanted to vote Apc,they didn't vote Pdp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Army To Develop New Strategy To Tackle Insurgency / Bawa: Whistleblowers With False Information To Be Prosecuted / Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.