Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 (705 Views)

How Do We Combat Electoral Violence In Africa? / Is Buhari Fighting Corruption Or His Political Enemies? / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 by onomeasike: 3:04am On Mar 30, 2015
With the press release from the APC in Akwa Ibom and the disquieting report of over 90% by Gov. Akpabio and the sudden absence of results sheets in Rivers state, the incoming govt must investigate this and ensure that the people involved are sent to jail

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 by onomeasike: 3:07am On Mar 30, 2015
I just saw on Channels tv that pressmen have been locked out of collation Centre by soldiers shocked
The people who gave that order should be found out and face electoral commission tribunal
Re: Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 by vicadex07(m): 3:18am On Mar 30, 2015
onomeasike:
I just saw on Channels tv that pressmen have been locked out of collation Centre by soldiers shocked
The people who gave that order should be found out and face electoral commission tribunal

Channels tv crew were attacked in calabar by the police
Re: Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 by onomeasike: 3:27am On Mar 30, 2015
it makes a mockery of the effort of people to ensure democracy work in Nigeria.
I just watched another report on channels tv that the collation center in cross rivers state is empty even on Day 2.
Who are the people who are meant to ensure that results get to the collation center? Whose custody are thé ballots within the period they left polling units and collation center?
These people should be found out and tried when the general gets sworn.
If he doesn't, APC should forget my vote in 2019 election God willing
Re: Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 by Akshow: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Has anyone wondered why no single south south state has release election result so far, not even bayelsa a state a little over half a mill when even kano of millions have started announcing their result.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:48am On Mar 30, 2015
I tell you.hope they make it free and fair then
Re: Buhari Must Combat Electoral Corruption or APC forgets my vote in 2019 by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 30, 2015
from his farm abi? yea...he'll do that from Daura. lwkmd!!

(1) (Reply)

. / ..... / President Elect General Muhammdu Buhari Addresses The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.