Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial (1085 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes / Top Ways To Make Money Online Blogging / How To Make Money Online Blogging In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by eliok(m): 3:55am On Mar 30, 2015
i want to start my main blog. i have started a test blog and so far 3000 visitors traffic in three months. not bad as a test blog using wordpress.

now i want to start the main blog that will make me money in six months. this is my target.

seven steps to follow

choose a niche
choose easy keywords
check the competition use keyword planner and a paid tool
set up site
write first 5 articles
build links
etc.

if you want to follow me.
project duration 3 weeks
time schedule - anytime i but atleast 5 hours daily working on site.

the 5 hours is what you will devote . you can increase the time if you want.

i will help you with all tools and plugins free,
free premium themes
free support.

this blogging tutorial is not free

yes its not free

a token is required.

you decide on the token. i will let you decide. email me at metaglory@outlook.com

please you must have a computer and an internet connection.

if you do then

email me and tell me when you want to begin

meanwhile

i will update this post wit sample niche.

now lets see some good niches

target is america.
niche is quit smoking
i will check if forums are present
check ezinearticles.com for article ideas
check similar blogs

so i will be back to update you.
expecting your email.
Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by Shollay20(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by eliok(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
now i m back.
did some keyword research.
found three top keywords easy to rank.
they are
[side effects of quitting smoking = 2400 monthly searches competition score 31
[how to quit chewing tobacco= 5400 monthly searches comp score = 25
[how to quit smoking weed = 6600 monthly searches comp score = 23
[side effects of quitting smoking = 2400 mothly searche comp score = 31
[symptoms of quitting smoking = 1000, monthly searches comp score = 34

note competition was done using a paid software which will be given to any interested beginner. send me a mail. thanks.

so as you can see i have found some keyword that have lots of searches.

the reason many bloggers fails because they do not learn to choose the right keywords.
dont let this happen to you.

the next thing is to choose a domain name

my format would exact match or partial match. keep in touch

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by eliok(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Shollay20:
http://laugh247ng..com
you are funny indeed. this isa tutorial nota jokes section. thanks for dopping by
Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by eliok(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
for the domain, i will go with a partial match

quitsmokingproject.com
howiquitsmoking.com
quitsmokingselect.com
howtoquitsmokingforever.com

just use your brain.
i am not buying any of this domain just doing the tutorial. if you want me to going into this niche peply. tanks
feel free to ask any questions now
i waiting

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by LatestTrend: 2:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Please can you recommend a very good keyword research tool ?
eliok:
for the domain, i will go with a partial match

quitsmokingproject.com
howiquitsmoking.com
quitsmokingselect.com
howtoquitsmokingforever.com

just use your brain.
i am not buying any of this domain just doing the tutorial. if you want me to going into this niche peply. tanks
feel free to ask any questions now
i waiting
Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by LatestTrend: 2:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Interested.
eliok:
i want to start my main blog. i have started a test blog and so far 3000 visitors traffic in three months. not bad as a test blog using wordpress.

now i want to start the main blog that will make me money in six months. this is my target.

seven steps to follow

choose a niche
choose easy keywords
check the competition use keyword planner and a paid tool
set up site
write first 5 articles
build links
etc.

if you want to follow me.
project duration 3 weeks
time schedule - anytime i but atleast 5 hours daily working on site.

the 5 hours is what you will devote . you can increase the time if you want.

i will help you with all tools and plugins free,
free premium themes
free support.

this blogging tutorial is not free

yes its not free

a token is required.

you decide on the token. i will let you decide. email me at metaglory@outlook.com

please you must have a computer and an internet connection.

if you do then

email me and tell me when you want to begin

meanwhile

i will update this post wit sample niche.

now lets see some good niches

target is america.
niche is quit smoking
i will check if forums are present
check ezinearticles.com for article ideas
check similar blogs

so i will be back to update you.
expecting your email.
Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by Gyarados(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Just create blog, web n wapsite n start making money. . But. .
Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
visit www.cedarhostng.com start your webhosting business with us todag we provide 247 support

call/whatsapp 08186219002
bbm :532fc7c5
Re: Make Money Online Blogging .step By Step Paid Tutorial by Sesan174: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Keywords are those type phrase typed by search engine users into the search engines. Everyone would eventually develop their own approach to doing keywords research. And you ultimately need to know which one that works for you. The most important part of keywords research is to forget about you and your business and put yourself in the shoes of your potential customers also know as Brainstorming. For more details click this link http://seomarathon..com/2015/04/how-to-do-keyword-research.html
LatestTrend:
Please can you recommend a very good keyword research tool ?

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense For Sale At 8,000 / How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria / Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.