Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (49849 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by tizz04(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Lols see liar oo ...if we rig am wat happened to matches n kerosene?? Y won't we set it ablaze?? Are we dat stupid n dumb like ur kind??(APC)..nahh we r way smarter dan dat
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2015
adanny01:

So you can no longer have an open mind that this is a possible allegation. For your selfish propaganda you would rather believe APC is lying than accept that the electoral process was rigged. What is right or wrong or have you lost or sold your conscience to a party? You are supposed to be a Nigerian before a PDP member.
u are the one not having open mind. How come with all the camera phone no one except this media outfit have this news? No APC agent in this particular polling booth? why is it that news of irregularities is coming from PDP strong hold? APC should go sit down and accept any result.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by samplegirl(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2015
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

The said boy (one of the al-majiris school abracadabra) was recruited to vote for gej

I have no time to share with fools.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Caseless: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Including resorting to violence, abi?
only time can tell.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Kellymokiz(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Pdp should know that we wont look away this time around; whatever it will cost us to repel them, we shall do it.
I'm ready for anything right now.
jonathan can never be the president of a united Nigeria again!

Fool! Was Nigeria ever united.
Go home and rear ur cow cowboy.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by virus05(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2015
deloon:

My thoughts exactly. This is an insult to the public's intelligence. And for Sahara Reporters to have published that is plain evidence that they are a biased media group.
na sahara na..buhari brothers..na site b dat? Dey just dey spoil deir name.. Dey don release presidential result for almost all d state already..lols..when inec neva release 1.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Abayhormy(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
zicoraads:
I was watching the man on Channels this morning and one thing came to my mind. Did APC in all honesty expect that they were going to win in Akwa Ibom? And, why is PDP not crying fowl about other states that they are certainly going to loose and APC is doing that in places where it was clear they would loose even before Nigerians started voting?

One sad thing here is that, if INEC declares GEJ as the winner, these Northerners would take their frustration out on any one who is not of them. Forgetting that people from other regions too fought for Buhari.

So why did the Nigerian police attack channelstv reporters when they were on their way to the akwa ibom INEC collation center ?

Or have you not been seeing the video footage being shown on channelstv news? Happened yesterday.

However after the harassment (camera was batched and the camera recorder was broken,the cameraman assaulted), the crew latter with determination, and a call to IG, got to the collation center, nothing was happening there. No single report or ballox box was brought there.
The channels tv reporter even said that there are rumors that a party wants to rig, and that is why they are not commencing the collation.

After presidency, there is life, after life and affluence(here on earth), there is still another life. Jonathan should remember that.

There is a president of presidents, just a seize of breath from him, and we are dust.

Why can't PDP just let there be free & fair elections? Why can't they just let the will of the ordinary people be heard?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by gbengaoa(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
I want us to know that both parties are rigging, the best rigger will emerge. APC will rig in their controlled states while PDP will rig in theirs. so why are we making noise when they will latter see and hug and laugh and joke and say "guy I no know say you had PhD rigging". so let's stop accusing a party, its happening on both ends.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Caseless: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2015
babestella:

My friend shut up there. Who told you that Nigeria is ever United? What right do you have to say GEJ will not lead a 'divided' NIGERIA again. If GEJ wins the election, you can bring your arsenal out to fight, the army is waiting to waste your type and then you'll know what real blood taste like. Rubbish.
we shall see.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by JaneKenedy: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2015
slye:
At a press conference yesterday, Umana Okon Umana, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State, showed thousands of ballot papers that voters actually cast for his party in Ibesikpo local government area, but which were isolated and thrown away by rogue staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission in collusion with officials of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261885_img2101171156597_jpeg_jpeg07f9478f214d0209aa4fc8bbd34031af

The discarded ballots, which were just for the Ibesikpo local government area alone, offered an indication of the depth of electoral malpractice that characterized the polls in Bayelsa State on Saturday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261886_img2231006738840_jpeg_jpegda2222294b6e7f3861ab100c3a0ba883

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/29/evidence-election-rigging-akwa-ibom-presented-public

Thats a lie, there was no rigging in akwaibom, pdp was winning with a high margin, where did he get d ballot pappers by the way, its only some one that doesnt understand that a presiding officer will account for any ballot paper given to him or her, would believe dis man. He should be asked how he was able to snatch that ballot paper from an adhoc worker.......apc you guys should be truthful for once. Accept your fate and stop twisting things to favour u. Change my foot
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Amazo: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
which oil? The one that's almost valueless right now?

grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by hardbody: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
slye:
At a press conference yesterday, Umana Okon Umana, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State, showed thousands of ballot papers that voters actually cast for his party in Ibesikpo local government area, but which were isolated and thrown away by rogue staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission in collusion with officials of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261885_img2101171156597_jpeg_jpeg07f9478f214d0209aa4fc8bbd34031af

The discarded ballots, which were just for the Ibesikpo local government area alone, offered an indication of the depth of electoral malpractice that characterized the polls in Bayelsa State on Saturday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261886_img2231006738840_jpeg_jpegda2222294b6e7f3861ab100c3a0ba883

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/29/evidence-election-rigging-akwa-ibom-presented-public

What is the relationship between Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa States? How does events in one state determine events in another? Bunch of unschooled fanatics.

Until Jega speaks, i see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil...
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Gboliwe: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015

The discarded ballots, which were just for the Ibesikpo
local government area
alone, offered an indication of
the depth of electoral malpractice that characterized
the polls in Bayelsa State on Saturday.

Never knew there was an Ibesikpo LGA in Bayelsa state.
SR with their usual lies. Who takes them serious these days? Not me for sure.

Umana should STFU. He should stay alive and be shamed come 11th. Noisemakers!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Johnayoola(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2015
zicoraads:
I was watching the man on Channels this morning and one thing came to my mind. Did APC in all honesty expect that they were going to win in Akwa Ibom? And, why is PDP not crying fowl about other states that they are certainly going to loose and APC is doing that in places where it was clear they would loose even before Nigerians started voting?

One sad thing here is that, if INEC declares GEJ as the winner, these Northerners would take their frustration out on any one who is not of them. Forgetting that people from other regions too fought for Buhari.
loool I tel ya..let jona b declare winner n see how this so cal northerners both apc n pdp supporters wil strt killin southerners..christians..muslim as long as ur nt a northerner...apc supporters dat r southerners currently in northern part pls take cover o btw today n tomorrw if nt evn if u kit up in apc attire dem go stil kill you..FACT
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by farem: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
samplegirl:

I have no time to share with fools.

Your stewpid ego, busted!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
All the shenanigans in the SS and SE would not save Jonah. The game is already over! Buhari has won. End of story!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
only time can tell.

and you think it's wise ey?

Maybe you should take a step back....put things in perspective and make wiser decisions.

The reply you gave me shows you are loosing touch with your reality. No politician is worth turning an excellent mind like yours into that of a fanatic.

I care...

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by timiwillson: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2015
nothing good can come out of saharareporters

http://businesspayout..com/
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
we shall see.

Sai Baba!

Chief chrome cheesy
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Caseless: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

and you think it's wise ey?

Maybe you should take a step back....put things in perspective and make wiser decisions.

The reply you gave me shows you are loosing touch with your reality. No politician is worth turning an excellent mind like yours into that of a fanatic.

I care...
this post just 'calmed' a frayed nerves. I just have this uncontrollable rage building up in me. I know if we always play the cowards, things will remain as they are. This is not about buhari or gej, it is about Nigeria; you can see why my post was littered with so much bile.
Once again, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
olaboy001:

I TAUGHT GEJ SAID HE BUILT ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS, HOW COME THEY VOTING AGAINST HIM? MAYBE THE SCHOOLS ARE STILL IN FOUNDATION LEVEL..
Because, no matter what you do to impress the public....they'll always look away and point fingers to ur bad side..... And most northerners are illiterate and so...Buhari seized that opportunity to make gullible of their soft manner of reasoning!....
The incumbent president whether re-elected or not....will forever remain the BEST civilised president Nigeria had and will ever have!...
What is Buhari willing to offer this country? By making Nigeria...America's doormat?.... Y'all will see sooner!
Change ma foot'''''''!
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Muffy2912: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2015
henryangelo:
Liars,propaganda, APC did that theirselves just to blackmail PDP,is no longer a news that APC and it's members are only interested in blackmail

You reason far less than a day Old chicken.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
this post just 'calmed' a frayed nerves. I just have this uncontrollable rage building up in me. I know if we always play the cowards, things will remain as they are. This is not about buhari or gej, it is about Nigeria; you can see why my post was littered with so much bile.
Once again, thank you.

smiley
You're welcome.

Nigeria won't want anyone shedding blood in her name. Nigeria would wanna remain a united entity.
Nigeria would sue for peace.

Apparently....from what we've seen on social media, Buhari is winning....that should give you some measure of comfort.

Whatever the outcome of this election......

Let every individual decide to rise above.
Let's give ourselves brain.
Let's remember past antecedents....
Lives that were lost.
Lives that will still be lost.
Parents who have been mourning since 2011

We the enlightened lot shouldn't add to the already terse fabric of peace holding this part of our country together.

You are a leader in your rights....
While we cheer our candidates to victory....let's not forget to sound the gong loud and clear.....

#NoToPostElectionViolence

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by eDDIY: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
I pray Nigeria moves forward
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
Pdp should know that we wont look away this time around; whatever it will cost us to repel them, we shall do it.
I'm ready for anything right now.
jonathan can never be the president of a united Nigeria again!

United Nigeria <<< Nigeria has never been united .
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by westernhub: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=Caseless post=32156254]which oil? The one that's almost valueless right now?[/quote drink garri with your oilllll
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by shepheey: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Stop Dreaming,and wake up to reality...
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by yetunsbay(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2015
masterpower:

Then declare your republic and remove your eye from the Niger deltan oil. Greedy people.
& dats ur prob
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by zicoraads: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Abayhormy:

So why did the Nigerian police attack channelstv reporters when they were on their way to the akwa ibom INEC collation center ?

Or have you not been seeing the video footage being shown on channelstv news? Happened yesterday.

However after the harassment (camera was batched and the camera recorder was broken,the cameraman assaulted), the crew latter with determination, and a call to IG, got to the collation center, nothing was happening there. No single report or ballox box was brought there.
The channels tv reporter even said that there are rumors that a party wants to rig, and that is why they are not commencing the collation.

After presidency, there is life, after life and affluence(here on earth), there is still another life. Jonathan should remember that.

There is a president of presidents, just a seize of breath from him, and we are dust.

Why can't PDP just let there be free & fair elections? Why can't they just let the will of the ordinary people be heard?
Well, I didn't watch the video you just mentioned. But one thing I would like to comment on is the last paragraph of everything you posted.

I voted for the PDP on Saturday. The reasons, I wouldn't want to go into here. But be that as it may, I am also a Nigerian. And as a Nigerian, I would love to see our electoral process to be very free and fair. If the majority of Nigerians decide that Change in leadership is what they want, then by all means let them have it.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by Anibaba1(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:
How desperate can this fool be? Only someone who has never been to aquibom or is not an indigene that will dream of any other party winning any pooling unit @ all. We all know how that state was before the advent of Akpabio. He alone garnered all the votes for get with his master stroke of development. Now I can really see how these apc rats can cause ripples in clear free flowing water. Haba! Shame small now.
I wish you would stop making comments on issues you have absolutely no knowledge about.
Re: Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
You're welcome.

Nigeria won't want anyone shedding blood in her name. Nigeria would wanna remain a united entity.
Nigeria would sue for peace.

Apparently....from what we've seen on social media, Buhari is winning....that should give you some measure of comfort.

Whatever the outcome of this election......

Let every individual decide to rise above.
Let's give ourselves brain.
Let's remember past antecedents....
Lives that were lost.
Lives that will still be lost.
Parents who have been mourning since 2011

We the enlightened lot shouldn't add to the already terse fabric of peace holding this part of our country together.

You are a leader in your rights....
While we cheer our candidates to victory....let's not forget to sound the gong loud and clear.....

#NoToPostElectionViolence

Wisdom speaking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.