Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Fear Being Shot By The Military - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear Being Shot By The Military - Amaechi (749 Views)

fire 2 ministers, says ‘I fear being stoned because of this govt’s failure’ / I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear Being Shot By The Military - Amaechi by ifyclose2(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2015
In an interview with SaharaTV, Governor Amaechi of
Rivers State expressed concerns for free and fair
elections in Nigeria. He told SaharaTV that he has not
addressed the people of Rivers State because he
needed to take precautions and “be careful not to be
shot by the army.”
He discussed that “the president is abusing the
results after taking it from the polling village.”
Amaechi stated that he refuses let corruption happen
within his jurisdiction and “in the case of Rivers State,
we are determined to resist. The president cannot get
away with that kind of result.”
When speaking of Goodluck Jonathan, he stated that
he has “no respect for law, no regard for even rules.”
Governor Amaechi also supports the desires of the
people in Rivers State to protest, recalling that over
8,000 people had protested INEC recently. He said “I
will leave the whole matter to the people and stand
back and watch as their governor.”
He said that he is yet to speak with the president
since “The president does not conduct the election.
The one who conducts the election is the electoral
commissioner”.
When asked whether he thinks the elections should
be cancelled in the entire country, he said that he
“does not support cancellation of election in the
entire nation but just Rivers State.” Source http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/29/amaechi-tells-saharatv-he-fears-being-shot-military-says-jonathan-has-no-respect-rule-law
Re: I Fear Being Shot By The Military - Amaechi by Jelo4kul(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2015
K
Re: I Fear Being Shot By The Military - Amaechi by talktimi(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Amaechi should stop insulting the military. Why is he so daft
Re: I Fear Being Shot By The Military - Amaechi by nortcentrallord(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahahaha, empty barrel. He is scared of getting shot right? Is he better than all the apc supporters that laid down their lives for their party thus far? Is this how intends running a parallel government? Gullible Nigerians who are willing to die for Ameachi can help actualize his dreams for him while his children live overseers in affluence.
Re: I Fear Being Shot By The Military - Amaechi by KanwuliaJara: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Why Amaechi?
You be "ashawo old regime" na!
Who wan shoot you for wetin? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ex-governor Sheriff Delivered Only 241 Votes In His Ward To GEJ- KSM News / Photos: Youths In Borno Parade Mock Coffin Of PDP / Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.