Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? (1054 Views)

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by cleric(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
How was the attendance in your church yesterday? As for me, I stayed at home so I can't tell.

Was your church full, half or very low in attendance?
Re: How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by missbehave247(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Since my church started taxing beyond my capacity I stop going †Ô church
Re: How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2015
didnt qo.
was scared.
Re: How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Didn't go....
Re: How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by cleric(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2015
missbehave247:
Since my church started taxing beyond my capacity I stop going †Ô church

i feel you. The way some churches go about taxing is annoying.
Re: How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by cleric(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
didnt qo.
was scared.
Not scared but just being careful.
Re: How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by cleric(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:
Didn't go....
Na wa o...na who come go?
Re: How Was Your Church's Attendance Last week's Sunday after the Election? by cleric(m): 5:43am On Apr 05, 2015
Any more contribution as to church service attendance?

(1) (Reply)

Man Of God Commands Spirit Of Snakes To Enter Congregation [shocking Photo] / Root Cause Of Islamic Terrorism. / Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.