Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,427 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live (1444 Views)

Live Results Update From Fctdecides: Unofficial Final Results Collated So Far / EXPOSED: See All Wards Results Collated In Ikwerre LGA, Before INEC Finally Bows / Breaking! Collated Results & Number Of States Won By Each Party (verified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by BronzeMan: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Have spent 24 hours looking for a good source and the one below is credible. Have verified some of the numbers and they are legit.

http://pollwatchnigeria.org/election_results_2015.html

Only shows APC and PDP though and Presidency (GMB vs GEJ) angry but very useful nonetheless

Happy elections results day to all Nigerians.

smiley

The results at for 301 local governments at 9:10am are below.

1 Like

Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by Richie0974: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
OK....
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by Slickest(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Well, waiting 4 inec na I'm sure pass, we al kno who d winner is we just waitin 4 inec 2mk it official
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by tosin2013: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
This gap needs to reach about 10 million for me to be comfortable!
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by talented143(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015

2 Likes

Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
I pity apc today, they have release all their stronghold result and the gap is not even much, wait till pdp finish their underground work, by then all of you will confuse and will also realize that this your change you people are screaming is a big scam.

GEJ til all apc wise up.
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by damas60(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Following
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

GEJ for winner 2015
why are u just copying and pasting ur trash all over thread. Don't u av brains at all?
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:

GEJ for winner 2015
......Mr talented, pls are up always like this or u just choose to be like this today, my brother, u need to think outside the box, despite all what are seeing. its better to face it now than later in order not to cause chock cus Nigeria still need u. LONG LIVE NIGERIA.
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by BronzeMan: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
na now apc eye go clear.

I always say I have no horse in this race but you have to carefully reason and analyse dispassionately to progress in life.

If you actually look at the link, you will see that numbers are provided on a state by state basis. You also have to carefully analyse the states where results are released for both candidates and this can give you a lot of information.

I am sad to tell you but[b] [size=14pt]the numbers simply don't look good for Jonathan[/size][/b]. It would take a miracle for him to win.

It seems like Buhari will win a solid majority + get more than 25% in 2/3 of states.

His 2/3 of states are

Adamawa (may not win, but will get 25%)
Bauchi (win and get 25%)
Borno (win and get 25%)
Edo (may not win, but will get 25%. Presently at 30%)
Ekiti (may not win, but will get 25%. Presently at 40%)
FCT (win and get 25%)
Gombe (win and get 25%)
Jigawa (win and get 25%)
Kaduna (win and get 25%)
Kano (win and get 25%)
Katsina (win and get 25%)
Kebbi (win and get 25%)
Kogi (win and get 25%) BY THE WAY, WHEN RESULTS FOR THIS STATE STARTED COMING OUT, I KNEW JONATHAN WAS IN TROUBLE. ITS A KEY BATTLEGROUND STATE
Kwara (win and get 25%)
Lagos (win and get 25%)
Nassarawa (win and get 25%)
Niger (win and get 25%)
Ogun (win and get 25%)
Ondo (win and get 25%)
Osun (win and get 25%)
Oyo (win and get 25%)
Plateau (lose but get 25%)
Sokoto (win and get 25%)
Taraba (lose but get 25%)
Yobe (win and get 25%)
Zamfara (win and get 25%)

The total of these states where he will get 25% is 26. Buhari needs 25% in 24 States. He has met that condition.

I have assumed GMB does not get up to 25% in ANYWHERE in the SE or SS.

I have also not included Rivers which seems to have an election headed towards invalidation.

1 Like

Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by BronzeMan: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Real 2015 Election Results Collated Live by abduljabbar4(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I pity apc today, they have release all their stronghold result and the gap is not even much, wait till pdp finish their underground work, by then all of you will confuse and will also realize that this your change you people are screaming is a big scam.

GEJ til all apc wise up.
We are still counting. Inec released only 7 LGA out of 47 in Kano. You have not seen anything. Southern kaduna result is complete while zaria, lere, makarfi, kudan, etc has not been announced. We have not even shown you 1/4.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State / APC Transition Panel Mulls Tough Economic Policies / Amaechi Family Of Ubima Of Rivers State To Be Declared Outcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.