Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,261 members, 7,826,018 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Change Vs Transformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Vs Transformation (755 Views)

Change Vs 2pac's Changes: The Irony In The Song! (lyrics Of Changes By 2pac) / "Change" Vs "Transformation" - Choose / Change VS Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Vs Transformation by koife(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Change is constant earthly factor + or -, but transformation is eternal constant with one dimension+....for instance the scriptures says .. 'Do not be conformed to the world (change with ever changing worlds tradition ) but be transformed by renewing of your mind'....note didn't say change.....and when you're transformed there is only one sure answer...victory....salvation.....happiness.....longevity....prosperity....good health...long life....peace et al
Re: Change Vs Transformation by Baawaa(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
CHANGE brings Transformations
Re: Change Vs Transformation by koife(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Baawaa:
CHANGE brings Transformations

That means we ve gone past the change echelon we r on cruise control transformation...so y cry to go back sad
Re: Change Vs Transformation by socialmediaman: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
koife:

That means we ve gone past the change echelon we r on cruise control transformation...so y cry to go back sad

When you have lost sense of where you're going, that means you changed for the worse, you have to go back and head in the right direction of change! Thats what Nigerians are doing now. They're stuck with corruption, impunity, indiscipline, we're at the peak of government irresponsibility in Nigeria where leaders cook a pot of watery soup with N1 million naira, and still expect us to be grateful. We have to go back. In developed countries, its a crime to litter the environment and you'll be punished if caught, in Nigeria, people throw away things from buses and litter the environment and the environmental agencies sit on billions of naira as budget without doing their jobs, and president clueless is there looking, as if there shouldnt be punishment for lack of performance. Well, how can he punish offenders when he is not doing his own job? He cant even caution and handle a corrupt wife who orders ministers around and gets paid huge billions whenever she asks for it, with Nigerians bearing the brunt. So please stop trying to defend the president with simple logic.

When you fail, there is no excuse, especially when some others in your situation passed. All you have to do is give way. Aso Rock is nobody's property. The president's failures directly affect millions of peoples' lives so rather than trying to make excuses for him, ask him to respect the wishes of people and give way, just like those before him! We have millions of other competent Nigerians who can do better, let us search till we find them while he retires out of our sight!
Re: Change Vs Transformation by koife(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

When you have lost sense of where you're going, that means you changed for the worse, you have to go back and head in the right direction of change! Thats what Nigerians are doing now. They're stuck with corruption, impunity, indiscipline, we're at the peak of government irresponsibility in Nigeria where leaders cook a pot of watery soup with N1 million naira, and still expect us to be grateful. We have to go back. In developed countries, its a crime to litter the environment and you'll be punished if caught, in Nigeria, people throw away things from buses and litter the environment and the environmental agencies sit on billions of naira as budget without doing their jobs, and president clueless is there looking, as if there shouldnt be punishment for lack of performance. Well, how can he punish offenders when he is not doing his own job? He cant even caution and handle a corrupt wife who orders ministers around and gets paid huge billions whenever she asks for it, with Nigerians bearing the brunt. So please stop trying to defend the president with simple logic.

When you fail, there is no excuse, especially when some others in your situation passed. All you have to do is give way. Aso Rock is nobody's property. The president's failures directly affect millions of peoples' lives so rather than trying to make excuses for him, ask him to respect the wishes of people and give way, we have millions of other competent Nigerians who can do better, let us search till we find them while he retires out of our sight!
i don't want to belief you gave a blind eye to my earlier preposition about change and transformation....let me repeat I said with transformation change becomes subdominant ...change is either ways but transformation is positive and eternal. Sir in your concluding part I totally agree with you that we have many Nigerians who can do better but not in the person of Gmb .... Sir records in public domain av it that 80% of those in the change bandwagon were those that were at the helms of affairs of the 16yr pdp adm....sir they couldn't change shixxxt....from Audu ogbe to amaechi to tinubu all the card carrying member of apc today were same stock of ppl who ran dry the treasury of our govt at different levels.... Sir Buhari didn't cough when abacha looted nig dry when he was Ptdf chair.... sir about 3billion was allegedly missing in gvt coffers aprox equv to 3 tr tdy. Sadly enough your change front liner cam out to debunked claims that abacha ever stole our money when Swiss and other fin institution returned the lots to nig govt ...credit to obj....abachas daughter came out to even say that even if they collected that much that she could never be as poor as dangote. Sir I see no change in someone who said he borrowed money to buy his presidential form when apc chieftains claim they bought it....do you guys intend to change Nigeria with lies as foundation..... Why is Buhari so arrogant to provide his cert.... Why did ur mr integrity give conflicting answer to his earlier. Claims.... Is that the change you're trying to brand and sale to nig.....The question goes on n on n on
Re: Change Vs Transformation by socialmediaman: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2015
koife:
i don't want to belief you gave a blind eye to my earlier preposition about change and transformation....let me repeat I said with transformation change becomes subdominant ...change is either ways but transformation is positive and eternal

Nigeria cannot talk about transformation when there is no change.

Has corruption changed in government? Are corrupt officers being punished? Are the best being employed into the system or are they still accepting bribe to employ the ones who can pay? Has recruitment become more transparent? Have leaders stopped using thugs to contest elections? Where is the change? They cannot talk about transformation when there is no change! Its all a FRAUD they are using to deceive gullible Nigerians who just find the word "transformation" pleasing to the ear.
Re: Change Vs Transformation by koife(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

Nigeria cannot talk about transformation when there is no change.

Has corruption changed in government? Are corrupt officers being punished? Are the best being employed into the system or are they still accepting bribe to employ the ones who can pay? Has recruitment become more transparent? Have leaders stopped using thugs to contest elections? Where is the change? They cannot talk about transformation when there is no change! Its all a FRAUD they are using to deceive gullible Nigerians who just find the word "transformation" pleasing to the ear.
as much as I share in deplorable state of affairs of our nation....I can't entrust the future of this country into the hands of a religious bigot....a man who said that by the grace of god he shall fight to the actualisation of sharia law in all the states of the fed...a man who said that an attack on bh is attack on north and yet when our gallant men face challanges in their onslaught he hurriedly label gej clueless and incompetent....a man that incited 2011 post election violence leading to killing of corp members with his outlandish vituperation....I trust u know beta and going back to the title of the thread.....I don't remember calling any political party name but since u dragged me out here ...am gonna school you with facts that are alien to you
Re: Change Vs Transformation by socialmediaman: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
koife:
as much as I share in deplorable state of affairs of our nation....I can't entrust the future of this country into the hands of a religious bigot....a man who said that by the grace of god he shall fight to the actualisation of sharia law in all the states of the fed...a man who said that an attack on bh is attack on north and yet when our gallant men face challanges in their onslaught he hurriedly label gej clueless and incompetent....a man that incited 2011 post election violence leading to killing of corp members with his outlandish vituperation....I trust u know beta and going back to the title of the thread.....I don't remember calling any political party name but since u dragged me out here ...am gonna school you with facts that are alien to you

Its just better to say You have a problem with Buhari as a person, than trying to use that guise to say Jonathan is doing a good job. For those who benefit from Jonathan's corruption, or those who benefit from some of his programmes, like Youwin and SURE-P, i tell them this: "You have a very good reason to support Jonathan", but as you can see, those group of people are outnumbered. The main population, who are in their millions, are those who roam the streets jobless, those who go to sleep hungry, not knowing where the next meal will come from, those who graduate from school without knowing a thing about their course of study because of unchecked corrupt practices in our education system, those who can no longer bear many years of promises of stable electricity without real improvement.

GEJ is really incompetent.. He only finds it convenient to fire people who challenge the corruption and impunity in the system, but he harbors and protects the real criminals and corrupt people in government, that is clueless, its a good label well deserved.

You have a problem about buhari truncating democracy, it is a very clear case of someone who cannot forget about the past. Millions of people like me have moved on, and if he is committed to fight the corruption and indicipline in the society using a democratic means, i am ready to give him another chance. He has promised that he is a changed democratic, i am ready to take a chance with that for 4 years, than take a chance with Jonathan having seen there's nothing new to expect in his government in the next 4 years. There are millions of people who have taken that decision like me too. We respect your opinions, those who do not want to move beyond the painful memories of the past, and while urging you retrace your polarized mind and embrace change, lets make the contest and see who wins, let the will of the people prevail, and maybe then you will understand why it is called "Democracy"
Re: Change Vs Transformation by koife(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
socialmediaman:

Its just better to say You have a problem with Buhari as a person, than trying to use that guise to say Jonathan is doing a good job. For those who benefit from Jonathan's corruption, or those who benefit from some of his programmes, like Youwin and SURE-P, i tell them this: "You have a very good reason to support Jonathan", but as you can see, those group of people are outnumbered. The main population, who are in their millions, are those who roam the streets jobless, those who go to sleep hungry, not knowing where the next meal will come from, those who graduate from school without knowing a thing about their course of study because of unchecked corrupt practices in our education system, those who can no longer bear many years of promises of stable electricity without real improvement.

GEJ is really incompetent.. He only finds it convenient to fire people who challenge the corruption and impunity in the system, but he harbors and protects the real criminals and corrupt people in government, that is clueless, its a good label well deserved.

You have a problem about buhari truncating democracy, it is a very clear case of someone who cannot forget about the past. Millions of people like me have moved on, and if he is committed to fight the corruption and indicipline in the society using a democratic means, i am ready to give him another chance. He has promised that he is a changed democratic, i am ready to take a chance with that for 4 years, than take a chance with Jonathan having seen there's nothing new to expect in his government in the next 4 years. There are millions of people who have taken that decision like me too. We respect your opinions, those who do not want to move beyond the painful memories of the past, and while urging you retrace your polarized mind and embrace change, lets make the contest and see who wins, let the will of the people prevail, and maybe then you will understand why it is called "Democracy"
Where did you copy and paste this from? grin

(1) (Reply)

Total Results From 13 States Presidential Election / Good job from INEC / Comic Releif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.