Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner (41535 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by kindnyce(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
WOW.....

WE ARE COASTING HOME TO VICTORY....
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks be to God.

Thanks Oga Seun, lalasticlala others in Nairaland Team for the balance in the front page report of this election. Well Done.
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Change2015(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2015
rafhell:

you completely missed my point.
anyway no need arguing with myopic s like you

Reality dawns!

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Tpave(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2015
I think so. You can see those cars and occupants.
4bobo:
its because their candidates for house of reps won not really general one.
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by HoseaAudu(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Change2015:

Little minds like yours need help. Jonathan has been defeated in 4 out of 6 zones and only his 'brothers' appear to have voted for him. Even middle belt rejected him. South West rejected him. He was a lousy president but only your enclave reused to accept it, against all the available evidence. Right now your opinion doesn't matter. The majority has spoken.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Which of the 4 zones?

Which of his brothers?

Which of the middle belt?
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Utchman1: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
APC thugs deceiving themselves... When the real result comes out now they will start violence...
GEJ TILL 2019

How you take know? Abeg give me your address make I start with you.
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Abusawfi(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2015
efilefun:
CONGRATULOBIA!!!! Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari and Professor Yemi Aniyikariaiye Obinna AbdulSalam Osibanjo May God almighty help you rule this great country into greater heights

RIP PDP
eyi owa poju!
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by christopher123(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2015
ABBOOKKII AND COW MENTALITY AND COW DUNG SMOKING ATTITUDE
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by abacusCm(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2015
tayebest:
When he has not been decleared?? I smell civil *some text missing*
Are you living in Jupiter?when the whole world already known the winner,We are just waiting for formal announcement from INEC.
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Change2015(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Which of the 4 zones?

Which of his brothers?

Which of the middle belt?

Out of Nigeria's 6 geopolitical zones Jonathan appears to have the majority vote in only two the se and SS.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by 7kahfe(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Kog45:
YES bcs what is going on in SS/SE has vindicate what people are saying about PDP.
Sure!
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Nelgenius4me(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Hope to see the outcome of this jubilation when the true result is release#OneNiaja
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by emerged01(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
#Godwin
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by HoseaAudu(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Change2015:

Out of Nigeria's 6 geopolitical zones Jonathan appears to have the majority vote in only two the se and SS.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Oh really?

Is nassarawa State in the ss / se ? Cos I leart GEJ won there
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by neutrotoba(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
tayebest:
smiley try another one, this is a politics platform smiley not education...
why do yhu smell Civil servants and I don't? I guess my catarrh hasn't cleared up totally
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by dachpee(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
I smell doom for Nigeria. If the results goes the other way round.
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by tym92(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
succyreal:
2015 election funny oo and it really make sense die.
groups of supporter are busy chanting Sai Buhari
watin u xpect....
Abuja straigth....
Aso Villa straigth....
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015

Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by hardbody: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
No one is even talking about KOWA (Dr. Remi) cry cry cry undecided undecided

Who or what exactly is that? pardon my ignorance.
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by okechukwu3: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2015
i cant imagine what will happen in the north if buhari did not win.
politics of ethnicity

That will be a big problem, the Northerners will go on killing spree
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Staru1(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2015
succyreal:

all d day long, APC keep winning only online...every result u re seeing here are lies,both naji.com, ,etc.
Few hours left now, we will know ''who is who''
if one are to follow all d posted and posting,one wil soon commit murder.

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by tym92(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2015
succyreal:
watin u xpect....
Abuja straigth....
Aso Villa straigth....
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2015
tayebest:
smiley try another one, this is a politics platform smiley not education...
civil war

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by efilefun(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2015
No time broda... i am so happy that for the first time in the history of nigeria the votes of the masses counts
Abusawfi:
eyi owa poju!
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by mcfarlin(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2015
omenka:
Who says the results are not official figures from the electoral body

my brother I tire.....

it's obvious most PDP supporters are clueless

imagine state REC's are announcing results and they are still waiting for final results when the results on ground show where it's tending to......

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by juicebox: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartAlex:
APC thugs deceiving themselves... When the real result comes out now they will start violence...
GEJ TILL 2019

They no born dem well, when GEJ is still the GCFR
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Change2015(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Oh really?

Is nassarawa State in the ss / se ? Cos I leart GEJ won there

Bros, attention please. Nassarawa alone is not a geopolitical zone!

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by DonaldGenes(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
tempem:

*Text got back!*
Civil Engineering..

Or, is it kinda different?

Lol
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by Paschal55(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Jubilating their failure ryt
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by M17: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2015
THIS GUY'S ARE ALREADY READY FOR WAR. grin grin grin

JEGA RESULT grin grin grin JONATHAN VICTORY .
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by uchwar1: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Change2015:

Little minds like yours need help. Jonathan has been defeated in 4 out of 6 zones and only his 'brothers' appear to have voted for him. Even middle belt rejected him. South West rejected him. He was a lousy president but only your enclave reused to accept it, against all the available evidence. Right now your opinion doesn't matter. The majority has spoken.

#change
#GMB
#APC
tout talking....defeated in fb,twitter and nairaland
Re: Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner by HoseaAudu(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Change2015:

Bros, attention please. Nassarawa alone is not a geopolitical zone!

#change
#GMB
#APC

How abt plateau, Benue, taraba are they in the ss/ se too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.