Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1370 Views)

#babanowthatyouarethere Is Trending On Twitter / SE And SS Will Be The Decider / This Is The Time To Declare "The Republic Of Biafra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Bucharest: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Let them breakup, we don't need them. If Nigeria wants to burn let it burn. We are one nation and shouldn't be motivated by ethnicity and greediness.

Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: . by IykeChukz(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Onye ashiri....

#babanowyouarethere ignore fake rumors
Re: . by jeff2222(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Let them breakup, we don't need them. If Nigeria wants to burn let it burn. We are one nation and shouldn't be motivated by ethnicity and greediness.
Sai Buhari.
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari.

I know you are not an igbo lady.....A yoruba man using igbo name to say trash idiot

7 Likes

Re: . by yorke1: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Parasites should not be allowed to govern this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
jeff2222:

I know you are not an igbo lady.....A yoruba man using igbo name to say trash idiot

Im Igbo but what you must know is that Nigeria is one nation and must not be motivated by greediness or selfishness regardless of ur ethnicity or tribe. I won't like a situation where this nation divides into two. We are one be you igbo, hausa or yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: . by ejiro2130(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
You ppl can fool ur selves but me and my ppl will not join any useless gutter call biafra

Biafra?? GOD FORBID I voted change I will leave with it

Useless ppl when GEJ was winning nw/ne in 2011 why didn't u call for biafra??
Wen u fail learn from don't run from it

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please am a Biafran and we are not one.
God bless you

UrennaNkoli:

Im Igbo but what you must know is that Nigeria is one nation and must not be motivated by greediness or selfishness regardless of ur ethnicity or tribe. I won't like a situation where this nation divides into two. We are one be you igbo, hausa or yoruba.
Re: . by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
IgboMonk:
Please am a Biafran and we are not one.
God bless you

Goodluck.
Re: . by M17: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

SHATAP SATANIST IMPERSONATOR.

SHEGE BANZA / KORIDAFUE

1 Like

Re: . by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
AND WHO TOLD YOU SS WILL WANT TO FORM A COUNTRY WITH SE? MAKE THEM TRY NA
Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Of course, I will like us to break up
Male Jonathan your President, I still prefer buhari...

One thing is sure, there will be civil war between the SS and SE for sure

1 Like

Re: . by petitmonde(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Biafrans should know who they are.U think SS will be that foolish to be with Biafra?this is 2015,not 1967.If SE breaks away,SS will rather form a nu country than be withh SE:
Re: . by absoluteSuccess: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
People with blood lust must find ways to make the country bleed.
Re: . by ekeneidiagbor: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
In as much as this discussion is a realistic one that requires rational thinking.... Most of us anticipating war and talking bout it like its nothing av no idea about the state of living in war conditions....

Shey u dey now dey press ur android and BB dey browse, watch tv etc. Everywhere good abi.. Your needs has gone beyond food, shelter and clothing ba??

In wartimes we are talking about the absence of peace and civility. The prevalence of fear and bloodshed..
Maybe some of u ere should go up North Borno and Adamawa and spend 2weeks... I don't think you'll be praying 4 war to be an option.

Very well, we desire change but let that change occur the way its suppose to. Op is right.
What we shud av been done by those youths on twitter is to request for the closing down of that twitter handle until the appropriate authority declares the winner..
That twitter handle and other shenanigans by parties or its supporters won't do us any good, but only instigate violence when victory swings to the other side..

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Returned $200 Million To Government Account / Photos: Possessed Man Eats Baby Live In Front Of Cameras / Why We Won’t Impeach Ekweremadu As Deputy Senate President – Shehu Sanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.