Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake (809 Views)

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG / Some Results From Southern Ijaw So Far / Election Results Even If All PVC Collected Is Counted In Delta And Crossriver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by 9jatriot(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Every other region in the country has had Polling unit senatorial and state results results posted, some with picture proof others validated by a second person, but so far no result from the SS and most of SE. Even Bayelsa with only about 500k voters has refused to release results. No one can tell me that GEJ and PEJ do not yet have at least Bayelsa's result.

Abeg, even if na fake results make una release am first make we de argue that one before the real one come. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by chynie: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
lol
9jatriot:
Every other region in the country has had Polling unit senatorial and state results results posted, some with picture proof others validated by a second person, but so far no result from the SS and most of SE. Even Bayelsa with only about 500k voters has refused to release results. No one can tell me that GEJ and PEJ do not yet have at least Bayelsa's result.

Abeg, even if na fake results make una release am first make we de argue that one before the real one come. Haba.
Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by missbehave247(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
See this guy ooo0
Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
I thought APC has agents there? They should release results nowww abi?
Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jatriot:

After this election this is when the real politics starts..... So yorubas connive with the North to push away a minority that lays golden egg, ok SMH angry

1 Like

Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by Waspy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Abi oooo.....Even if na guessed results grin grin
Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by encryptjay(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lolz, guessed results?
Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by Frankenstein: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
In Anambra state, a total number of 1.6 million people collected their PVCs and a record high turnout of 93 percent was recorded at the concluded general elections.

The number of votes cast were 1.4 million. The PDP candidate, Dr Goodluck Jonathan pulled a massive 1,360,419 votes while Mohammadu Buhari of the APC got a meagre 4,911 votes. Other parties recorded 1042 votes and 31,404 votes were considered invalid.

Source- htttps//www.electionresults.com/estimated-figures?not2ru%_error=2015

There you have it. Original guessed result from Anambra State
Re: South- South, South-east, Please Release Some Results Even It It's Fake by egift(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
OP, here is the problem: The average person here do not even know the figure or are they there to find out. It is like they voted and gave the elite a blank cheque to rig, sell and mortgage the result as they like.

As long as it is for Jonathan they will say nothing. It is very pathetic.

It will take time before my people will know the harm they are doing. For me na Buhari all the way!

(1) (Reply)

All Of A Sudden / How The Igbos Shot Themselves While Blindly Giving Block Votes To The President / Guess How Much President Obama Made In 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.