Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} (2556 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by olempe(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
A woman in South Africa, said that she is devastated to be unable to have sex for the rest of her life. The 40-year-old woman of Mpumalanga, will never be able to have sex because her husband put super glue on her private parts because she was cheating on him.

Her husband allegedly put super glue on her private parts after he caught her cheating on him with her uncle. The woman said that her husband is very abusive, and his anger spiraled out of control when he saw her uncle giving her a ride with his car before dropping her off at their house.

The husband began yelling at her, saying that he will teach her a lesson. The husband pulled a knife and ordered his wife to UnCloth, threatening to cut off her head if she does not comply.

He took super glue and applied it on her private parts. After the incident the man fled from the scene. The woman filed a complaint with the police, but so far, no arrests have been made.

http://www.nigerianscoop.com/husband-pours-super-glue-on-wifes-private-parts-because-she-had-sex-with-her-uncle/

1 Share

Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by breadplanets(f): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin i can see the pishure
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by Godmother(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wait o......I don't get.
Did he pour the sugar glue into her vagina or just at the tip?
And can't the super glue be diluted/melted?
The company making it should know how to do that naa.
Are the saying the super glue glued her v together forever
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Okay, I'll admit it.
Seriously, this isn't the photo I was expecting.

1 Like

Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by Nancydearie(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmmm,thats serious!
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming!
I don't understand how some women end up with yaba left patients undecided
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by SAMBARRY: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin abi o

Joavid:
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming!
I don't understand how some women end up with yaba left patients undecided

Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2015
I don't pity eran iya women

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys; How Many Yards Of Carpet Will Be Enough For A Room With 7 Asbestos / My Wife Prays And Curses My Female Admires With Bible At Midnight / If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.