Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Read This (685 Views)

Before You Help That Stranger Please Read This! / People Criticizing PDP And Praising APC, Please Read.. / For Those Calling Tonyebarcanista Names, Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This by Enahi(f): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Is it just me or are my eyes deceiving me? I just watched INEC's announcement on TVC and noticed that the man that sat close to Jega was very displeased with the announcement of result from Nasarawa State. From my observation that man looks deadly and something tells me He is an APC agent in INEC, please my instincts are always 80 percent right and am calling for an urgent investigation of that man before He kills someone.
I don't mean any harm, am just worried about the look I saw on his face. it doesn't matter to me who wins the election but am not in support of dirty politics.
Re: Please Read This by yahx(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
"@yahx07: So far, the PDP has 4 states and 2,322,734 votes while the APC has won 5 states and 2,302,978. Both parties have attained the minimum 25%"

Don't worry ma dear God is in control
Notin go happen aiit

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:gmb Defeat Gej In Kaduna / #nigeriadecide: Most Hilarious Picture / GMB: The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.