Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

i love quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / i love quran (935 Views)

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Islam Is Not For Non-arabs: Al-quran / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i love quran by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
it makes u a responsible person
Re: i love quran by ayogabriel(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
rahymat:
he just caused confusion between the world

First of all am sorry for your english, that apart, I am someone that doesn't believe in religion, but I believe in God, but that doesn't mean I don't go to church and I pray, but the choice of your words isn't cool. Even atheists respect religion and God and don't use such words. The real atheists not the one that parade them selves as atheist that they don't even know what they are made of.

1 Like

Re: i love quran by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
tongue
see you in hell tongue
Re: i love quran by godsamist: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
What would have the world be without the Holy word of God?
Though it would have been impossible for the creator of the world,after adam's sin not to give us the code of conduct,stil did man obeyed Him?
Young,man you must be above 35yrs...hear me,think God was foolished,even His foolishness alone surpass our so call wisdom.
Pls beg for forgiveness over this post,you rantle like one under the influence of alcohol.
Mind you God is not jonathan that everybody is throwing stone at,shoe get seize,you have over step your limit be warned.
Re: i love quran by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
rahymat:
thats why u don't have a boyfriend
Re: i love quran by johnydon22(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
rahymat:
when you open a thread like this, you should call Johnydon22, DProDG, davien, frank317, pr0ton, MrPresident . . . then it will start cus all i see here is christians throwing abuses and curses . . . lmao. cheesy
Re: i love quran by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
rahymat:
do you think God created you to come and enjoy life and live a pleasurable life? Although God want you to be happy but the division among human mean it will be hard for world peace to come, infacte praying for world peace is not among the will of God, God only want you to make peace with Him.
https://www.nairaland.com/1995965/athiest-claim-god-existed-prayer
Re: i love quran by kay1one(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: i love quran by davien(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
ayogabriel:

First of all am sorry for your english, that apart, I am someone that doesn't believe in religion, but I believe in God, but that doesn't mean I don't go to church and I pray, but the choice of your words isn't cool. Even atheists respect religion and God and don't use such words. The real atheists not the one that parade them selves as atheist that they don't even know what they are made of.

1 Like

Re: i love quran by davien(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
rahymat:

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/article_nt_gempf.html
Re: i love quran by jammyunn(m): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2015
rahymat:
pls rahymat, we need to talk. Reply to this and I'd send you my contact.
Re: i love quran by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Can't Christians stop cursing at people who are more intelligent than them? All I see here are slaves who are in-love with their chains. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion Teaches People To Do Things For Themselves. Christ Taught Otherwise! / Is It Wrong For Couples Who Are Pastors To Talk Dirty During Sex? / SERMON Jotters:connecting To Heavenly Supply{mfm Sunday Service}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.