Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration (51421 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters / INEC Should Please Postponed The Feb 14th Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by KanwuliaJara: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Postponed APC DOOM! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by afortress(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
The sign guy wearing green... is rigging the election to the deaf people oh... you guy should watching him
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by hollyfat(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
olaboy001:
Results of Rivers State alone where APC got 60,923 & PDP having 1,487 075 will go down as the biggest electoral fraud in Nigerian history.....

[/b]
They didn't rig Enugu well. They should have spared some votes for Void Votes na. Not like Void Votes will go to APC #NigeriaDecides
Pdp always rig but angel Buhari and Tinubu never rigs election. mtchew[b]
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by binhozie(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
SammyHoe:

That's fair enough. I like him.
u are d one still tinking like u were tinkin den wait for final results Dont conclude ur team has won learn .
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by fareed69(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

And you will forever thank Jonathan for making him shine

For where he go do that, Na 4 Otueke? Cos he is on his way home 2morow is the D-Day.
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2015
binhozie:

u are d one still tinking like u were tinkin den wait for final results Dont conclude ur team has won learn .

Did I mention that any team has won? What I'm saying here is that JEGA is doing the right thing from day one till today. He is a very wise mallam.
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Gboliwe: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2015
fareed69:

For where he go do that, Na 4 Otueke? Cos he is on his way home 2morow is the D-Day.

Wake up!
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Gboliwe: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Motolank:

The only thing Jona successfully invented brought him down... sorry announced his way to Otuu
So he actually "invented something" successfully? shocked shocked shocked What a surprise!
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Motolank: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

So he actually "invented something" successfully? shocked shocked shocked What a surprise!
Yes. JEGA.. the guy reading out votes...BTW out going president and the People's general/ choose president
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Fxwarrior:

Can you call your father a boi?
no be me send am go school grin
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Gboliwe: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Motolank:

Yes. JEGA.. the guy reading out votes...BTW out going president and the People's general/ choose president

What is this one saying?
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by olaboy001(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2015
hollyfat:

Pdp always rig but angel Buhari and Tinubu never rigs election. mtchew[b][/color]
Akwa Ibom result is exactly what happens when you add too much seasoning to the soup. Over-cooked, over-spicy, over-tasty! Simply awkward!!
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Motolank: 2:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

What is this one saying?
Don't you understand common english? This politics thing thou...try to sleep ok..it starts 10am tomorrow again...looooooooooooolest
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Gboliwe: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Motolank:

Don't you understand common english? This politics thing thou...try to sleep ok..it starts 10am tomorrow again...looooooooooooolest

SMH. Better take your own advice.
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Motolank: 2:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

SMH. Better take your own advice.
Issokey grin
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Gboliwe: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Motolank:

Issokey grin

Just so you know, when you write "BTW" in capitals like you did, it means "By The Way". In the light of this, now read that thing you wrote and tell me if it makes any meaning to you.

Goodnight.
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Motolank: 2:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

Just so you know, when you write "BTW" in capitals like you did, it means "By The Way". In the light of this, now read that thing you wrote and tell me if it makes any meaning to you.

Goodnight.
We are not in english class....waarefer! as long/short as I communicated to you that , Baba will soon start rearing Nigeria SOONEST.

chikenaa cool

Goodnight, dream of Buhari!!!

Sorry I saw Baba iyabo and I started laughing. .. buhahahahah

Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by purity80(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2015
olaboy001:
Results of Rivers State alone where APC got 60,923 & PDP having 1,487 075 will go down as the biggest electoral fraud in Nigerian history.....

They didn't rig Enugu well. They should have spared some votes for Void Votes na. Not like Void Votes will go to APC #NigeriaDecides

The same way APC rigged election (via intimidation n underage voting) in Kano and other northern states.
PDP=APC hoha
#Enemiesofnigeria
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Bukkyluv1002(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Please can someone tell me why,we haven't hear the final result by now?smiley
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by dnawah(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
SammyHoe:
So far, I will personally vote for JEGA as the NIGERIA MAN OF THE YEAR if there is anything like that. He is a very wise and gifted creature of God. Furthermore, he is not afraid, so bold like a lion and as well incorruptible.

Humanly speaking, JEGA is the bomb in what I have seen so far.

Now to call a spade a spade, JEGA postponed the election result declaration for fear of last-minute 'paper and pen' rigging and figure-changing. He knows how desperate some people are to have their person on seat. JEGA knew that while he was calling the results, some States in some geopolitical zones are busy making calculations and adjusting their figures right on their way to ABUJA.

Those who I am talking about are those who:

1. vote based on tribalism and not on credibility of the candidate.

2. vote based on religion and not on what the candidate is capable of doing.

3. vote blindly.

He was resolute and fearless; I even thought he was going to just stand there and declare the final result directly, only to be shocked that we NIGERIANS are the ones to calculate the figures ourselves based on the results brought forward by each STATE REP.

ONCE AGAIN I SAY, JEGA IS MY MAN OF THE YEAR. I'M HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS DECLARED SO FAR.
good morning,no verse o!do u think if it is pdp that is leading he will pause?noooo the pause is in favour of pdp.they will win with 5000-15000 votes.GEJ till 2019.grin
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by olaboy001(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2015
purity80:

The same way APC rigged election (via intimidation n underage voting) in Kano and other northern states.
PDP=APC hoha
#Enemiesofnigeria
Is that the reason why GEJ wants to reduce the northerners?
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Richard6:

APC always talking rubbish.
What do you call this one "2,128,367 votes casted in kano state, General Buhari got 1,903,999 while President Goodluck garnered 215,779", election result I guess?
I am even ashamed that GEJ poll 215,779 am expecting less than 100k votes for him so Hausa don't rig at all.
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by bashydemy(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2015
purity80:

PDP=APC hoha
#Enemiesofnigeria
Oga forget story, those under age voters also voted for GEJ in 2011 go and check your record..
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Abbey2sam(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015
The op just sat down somewhere and wrote this rubbish....

have you ever thought of it the other way round ?

maybe the presidency asked him to halt the announcement of the result so that they can do the needful
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Abbey2sam:
The op just sat down somewhere and wrote this rubbish....

have you ever thought of it the other way round ?

maybe the presidency asked him to halt the announcement of the result so that they can do the needful

You are operating in the past guy. Now, Nigeria is wiser. I hope you saw the results that came up later. It must have justified my stand.
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mojanity:
Hmm. I didn't see it that way. Sha nice one Jega my boi. *edited* Dear brethren, join me in thanking the Father... After how many months on NL... I'm finally on the fp wink cheesy grin grin cool
Hi, check ur mail
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
offspec:
Hi, check ur mail
Alrite. I hope no letter bomb embarassed
Re: Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mojanity:
Alrite. I hope no letter bomb embarassed
Lol. You are very safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.