Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times (62642 Views)

12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by macof(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
netmillionaires:
no check your bible because I know say U no go know how to open Bible.
Just go and watch where archaelogist discovered scripts dating many years b4 the event decribing the events in detail. I am sure u will now start doubting ur archaelogist too.
Incase u still wan check make I drop u something. Check out Jeremiah 50 and 51 as well as Isaiah 13 and 14 or 14and15.
netmillionaires:

ooohhh I see! Do open ur mind and let us take on each other one after the other with proof. Do u know that even scientists now believe in God? The bible speaks of events before they occur and they did come to pass. The bible describes how Cyrus will come by night, dried up the Euphrates river and then take Babylon. It even mention Cyrus by name 100s of years b4 the event. Now where is your own proof of reincarnation?

There's multiple reasons to believe the philosophy of reincarnation.

I asked u is there anything to show that the so called Bible prophecies weren't written after the fall of Babylon?
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
pweetyholly:
think I wuld av to advise u dat if are ignorant of sumtin,den u suld just shut up

Motunrayo how you dey?
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by olyrayy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
netmillionaires:

ooohhh I see! Do open ur mind and let us take on each other one after the other with proof. Do u know that even scientists now believe in God? The bible speaks of events before they occur and they did come to pass. The bible describes how Cyrus will come by night, dried up the Euphrates river and then take Babylon. It even mention Cyrus by name 100s of years b4 the event. Now where is your own proof of reincarnation?

Let's not digress here. My point is that the belief in reincarnation is as ilogical as man being formed from dust or the universe being created in 6 days. Both of them are believed on faith. We shouldn't denigrate other people's faith. I am very sure that there have been fulfilled prophecies in other religions.
We should learn to tolerate each other's faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by yomi007k(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkbee:

Hahahahahahaha...
Ok. I'll be waiting
Wa sere darling grin
I fit dey call u darling already? kiss
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
netmillionaires:

a n gba aromo adie l'owo iku, o ni a ko je ki oun lo bebe atan lo jeun. (we are trying to save a chick from death, he is complaining that we don't allow it to go to the dumpsite to eat)... OP don jinx all of them.
lol
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingSango(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Of course, reincarnation is real. To dispute the spirit world is to be stupid. Pride and ignorance is at of all root of sin. Ifa says all only birth and death is not under our control but all in between is our choice. There is no Satan, take responsibility for your own actions and your soul will mature. People don't learn from mistakes, they only learn from doing right again and again, this habit brings wisdom. Love, Sango.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
yomi007k:

Wa sere darling grin
I fit dey call u darling already? kiss
D'accord!
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by yomi007k(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2015
pinkbee:

D'accord!

cool
Howcome ur still awake?
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by khiaa(f): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

I refuse to be ur spirit wife in Jesus name....I don't do spirit thingy I do dem physical angry

What, which, where, when Market? Stop asking me nonsensical questions?......stop! Stop it before I amputate u forever........angry
khiaa!! khiaaaaaaaaa!! *faints*

Hello Lanicky.
You're going to be ok. smiley
Kingtom you better leave her alone and start focusing on being a better sidepiece, you have to make yourself perfect in MY eyes if you expect to continue to be my piece on the side. grin grin
Concentrate on pleasing ME then you will not have time for a spirit wife or anybody else. grin grin grin
@topic.... I don't believe in reincarnation.
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 6:02am On Apr 03, 2015
khiaa:

Hello Lanicky.
Kingtom you better leave her alone and start focusing on being a better sidepiece, you have to make yourself perfect in MY eyes if you expect to continue to be my piece on the side. grin grin
Concentrate on pleasing ME then you will not have time for a spirit wife or anybody else. grin grin grin

Heheheeehee.....I can see u can't just get over him grintongue

Wait a minute!! did I hear u say side piece!?! shocked...ekwa!! Ayebaje!

Lol...gudmorning.
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by Blackeard(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Reincarnation is not real. One who dies dies! You are not coming back to do anything as a human or as a goat.
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingTom(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2015
khiaa:

Hello Lanicky.
Yes ma! Pleasing you? Ah that one can be arranged, so are we talking dildos or tongue action? grin grin grin
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by Aegon(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2015
NigellusHosan:
How do u explain ?..
When I'm angry..electricity mostly bulbs tend to fluctuate..?

I also have the foresight..
I have dejavu a lot..

This incident happened when i was 14...it's always fresh in my memory.
I was walking along a street i stopped to buy something n there was this old woman watching me intensely...
I turned n continued walking n she stood up n started screaming in Yoruba...Omo mi o..
I ran as fast as my dear legs could carry me..
I've never brought myself to pass through that street again.
You're not alone.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingTom(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

Lol...gudmorning.
Aje! grin
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2015
yomi007k:

cool
Howcome ur still awake?
I'm a night owl
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by yomi007k(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2015
pinkbee:

I'm a night owl
Now, that's sexy wink
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Aje! grin

Hello mr!! Do u know me somewhere? undecided
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingTom(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

Hello mr!! Do u know me somewhere? undecided
Jonathan's loss has made you lose your mind undecided
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Jonathan's loss has made you lose your mind undecided

Awww! Who's Jonathan? embarassed
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by Eshyy(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Can those reincarnated remember there past lives vividly? Or they have to be spoonfed that kind of info?
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingTom(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

Awww! Who's Jonathan? embarassed
It's worse than I thought grin
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
It's worse than I thought grin

Mtcheew!

Can't u just let me be!! I said I don't know u...av not seen this scary face before. embarassed

Or are uu...mr ..
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

Mtcheew!

Can't u just let me be!! I said I don't know u...av not seen this scary face before. embarassed

Or are uu...mr ..
God! Baba Oluwa please help this girl grin
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
God! Baba Oluwa please help this girl grin

*flickers eyes on nd off*

Fvck!! I'm outta here. angry

tongue
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingTom(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

*flickers eyes on nd off*

Fvck!! I'm outta here. angry

tongue
Cry me a river! grin grin
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:

Cry me a river! grin grin

I'm not good at crying......cry urself an ocean tongue
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by KingTom(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

I'm not good at crying......cry urself an ocean tongue
Ok sorry for your loss grin
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by khiaa(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
@lanicky:

Goodmorning Lanicky. smiley
I thought you knew about Kingtom and I, he has been my piece on the side for almost 2 years now. grin grin grin grin
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lol...gudmorning.
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
khiaa:
@khiaa...u av a flirt as a side piece....he can't stop staring @ my pretty a.ss....lol. tongue

Nyc...side piece u've got. cheesy
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by netmillionaires(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP! Oya come explain my own. I always dream of been in some strange land. When I say strange, I mean primate world where everywhere is still water and few lands like when God first say let their be light. And In all these dreams I always av the power to command windstorm, moon, rainstorm and other forces of nature...
On Monday I had a dream that went thus... I was walking along the road towards my house when I got stopped on the way because of some people rioting on the road. I decided to take the next street to get to my house. When I followed another road to get to the next street, instead of me to get to the next street I found myself in a strange land. I was surprised. I tried to look at the address on a house to know where I was but could not comprehend where I was so I decided to ask one of the men sitting in front of the opposite house. To my dismay he told me I was in Ondo. Ondo ke! What am I doing in Ondo?. I decided to walk along the street to find out why I was transported to Ondo until I arrived at a house. When I got there, a man my age asked me to show him the exercise book I was holding. When I showed him the book, the name on the book was Ajiun. So I was accused of been one of those people flirting with Ajiun. I had to explain to them that I don't even know who Ajiun was. I explained to them how I was walking on the road and then got teleported to that land. I told them I believe that there must be a reason why I was there but I don't know why. They didn't believe me as they all keep looking at me with suspicion wondering who is this strange man in the land. Few minutes later when it became very dark, a popular man in the land arrived in a car. Everyone left what they were doing to rally round the man in front of his house. The house was white like a white garment church. Even the man himself wore white cloth. They started performing rites and celebrating. A text message entered my phone and the name I saw on the phone was BUJAJA. I showed the man I saw earlier. Immediately those people started singing BUJAJA, BUJAJA BUJAJA O in praise of the man. That was when I realised that it must be because of the man that I was there. The man I saw earlier now believed me and call out to Bujaja that someone is looking for him but Bujaja ignore him and failed to even see me because he is busy perfoming miracle by touching people's forehead. That was when I shouted... LORD! SEND IN THE STORM AND LET THY NAME BE PRAISED. Immediately Heaven broke loose and a gigantic storm; the kind that could swallow the whole earth start coming towards earth. The whole crowd shrieked in fear. When the storm was about to destroy the earth. I command the storm to stop and it stopped. And everyone started giving way as I moved towards the front. They were shouting 'what power is this that could even control the storm. Now power meet power'. BUJAJA rose up from his chair as I start telling my story about how I got there and hope He could explain my mission. Before he could reply, I woke up.
Yesterday which is thursday I had another dream which seems to av something to do with the 1st dream and it goes thus...
I was standing in front of my house when I saw my ex-girfriend coming along the road with three guys. They were coming from church and wore white garment. She is Cele. I just pretended not to see her because she really break my heart when she broke the relationship. She stopped and called out to me. I didn't answer, she keep on calling me and I pretended not to hear her. I then start walking inside. She called out, 'Dare! Please now!! Do u want me to be going?' something touched my heart and I stopped and went back to meet her. She was so happy and started talking about how she missed me and asked if I will love to go home with her. I said ok. She now called out to one of the guys. BUJAJA! Lets go. That was when I remembered the 1st dream in my 2nd dream. I couldn't believe my hear so I asked her what she called the guy. She said,'BUJAJA'... I called the guy and asked him if he is Bujaja. He said YES. So I started explaining my 1st dream to him. B4 I could really say anything tangible, we got to her house and I woke up...
Funnily, My ex-girlfriend is from Ondo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by khiaa(f): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=lanicky post=32315268][/quote]

------------------------------------
LMAO grin grin grin
I know he is a habitual flirt, that is why he's a sidepiece. grin
Re: 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times by lanicky(f): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
khiaa:

------------------------------------
LMAO grin grin grin
I know he is a habitual flirt, that is why he's a sidepiece. grin

He'll remain a sidepiece for sooo long...cos he doesn't av a mind of his own. What a shame! lipsrsealed

I pity him though...the dude is not getting younger. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Are Spiritual Husbands Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.