Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs (33457 Views)

Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nsarawa State / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
OAM4J:

Hmmm.... Are you sure APC has enough absorber and arsenal to handle the remaining results to come from remaining 10 states of SS and SE?

You go fear 70-90% voters turnout in these places compare to the average of about 40% in SW and North. Some of the figures being dish out from SE/SS are frightening.
More
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by bakila: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

I am hiding Niger, Zamfara and Borno
Funny you.
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by blessingee: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
It would be EXTREMELY easy to prove the South-South and South-East votes were rigged but there'd be no need. GMB WILL win!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Sooroptimist: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
OAM4J:

Hmmm.... Are you sure APC has enough absorber and arsenal to handle the remaining results to come from remaining 10 states of SS and SE?

You go fear 70-90% voters turnout in these places compare to the average of about 40% in SW and North. Some of the figures being dish out from SE/SS are frightening.

In all the 11 states from the SE and SS

Result has been declared in

Rivers 1,400,000

Cross River 329,000

Enugu 553,003

Abia 358,000

Anambra 660,000

Akwa Ibom 953,000

Ebonyi 279,000

Edo

Imo

Delta

Bayelsa

So in all the remaining states,there is nothing PDP can manufacture that will over shadow the 3Million votes difference APC already has

OAM4J this election is over!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by OAM4J: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:

More

Hmmm....ok. Still keeping my wine and champagne in cooler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Lakeshizu(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

They dont know anything- all these moin moin figures. 300k pere - lazy people

Zamfara is not declaring till tomorrow

You should know why

Jona is a goner
That Zamfara is our penalty kick o..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by geebehn(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Activa:

Bros, I go slap you o. You wan make some people cry? grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Waskolo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jorussia:
thank God its only a difference of about 307k,from the analysis my brother and i just did,i gave GEJ a difference of 800k.BUHARI IS SURELY OUR PRESIDENT ELECT.
Mumu, GMB is only winning on social Media, lol. follow up INEC result. Mean while GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by bashydemy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ok. Which one do you want me to release from the cooler?

Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi Niger?
I swear you be bad guy giving this guys headache i swear... They still have more states in the SS and SE to declare, in the mean time we are not declaring ours too.. if them like make dem declare 2m votes in Bayelsa and we gonna declare 7m votes in Borno na so..
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
cr7lomo:

Thank u , I think u are Among the few people that understand the process . They think it's by numbers . Children ..... Just imagine if 2 states out of the 36 gives Buhari 3 million votes and the remaining 34 plus capital gives GEJ 2.5 million , Hu do u think wil win

Again winning FCT is a major criteria in being elected. Most people don't know this , they think it's by figures

Let me educate you.

Highest number of votes wins you the election, but before you are declared winner.

Inec would look at your scores and say. Did you win25% of the total votes cast in 2/3 of 36 states?

That means. 25% each in 24 states.

Buhari has won or would win more than 25% in 19 Northern states. He has won more than 25% in 6 states of SW.

Therefore he has 25% in 25 states already. If he has the highest number of votes. The he is declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Luckygurl(f): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Toktee:
At the end of the collation,you will know that you are unluckygurl.
Just keep calm.
You're in no position to make such changes. I'm overly calm cos he's on the verge of being re-elected

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by ToyinDipo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

you people can riggg?
but god is the master rigger!

Buhahaha! Verily verily, my sister.
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Toktee(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

You're in no position to make such changes. I'm overly calm cos he's on the verge of being re-elected

CALM DOWN BABE,THE CHANGE IS ALREADY HERE.
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
STARSHYNE:
PDO and Rigging be lyk bread and better

Is this the TRANSFORMATION dey promised

eeeeeew

Chai! Dry.
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by bashydemy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Now Mamora have counter them on the Enugu result PDP efe ku laleyi
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Luckygurl(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Toktee:
CALM DOWN BABE,THE CHANGE IS ALREADY HERE.

We shall see!!!
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Luckygurl(f): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Who counteracted that Enugu result?
You never jam! We've got more shocker in stock for you!!
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by CaptPlanet(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Just 300k difference?

I dash them Oyo + Ogun difference.

Katsina tackles Rivers, Jigawa + Yobe tackles Akwa-Ibom

Kano, Gombe , Sokoto, Bauchi still in the cooler

Lol...oyo and ogun apc didn't win oyo and ogun pdp with up to 300k difference, just so u know.
Besides pdp has gotten up to 25% in all the states apc won meanwhile apc didn't get up to 25% in enugu and cross river.

Calm down, no be gra gra
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by bashydemy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kano

APC--1,903,999

PDP--215,779
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by CaptPlanet(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
May19:
Now is the moment of truth>>> where are the pdp e-voters that needs just 25% to win?

its two things here, announce GMB the winner or declear APC the winner, either way, CHANGE IS HERE!

GEJ had his chance, but he blew it. surrounding himself with ppl who sing praises for him, those who never tells him the truth....

and i blame pdp for banking on such a clueless man, and it cost them dearly.

even though am Delta, i can never vote for a product like GEJ!

MAY19 PROUDLY DELTA

SAI BUHARI OUR PRESIDENT ELECT!

Medicine after death
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Caution30: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Liegeria:
By my calculations already, the election is over. GMB has won. NW alone has almost canceled out SS/SE. And there is an excess of 1million coming for GMB from both SW/NC. So there is no magic. A simple majority for GMB in NE is all that's needed.
Na by your calculation ,no be inec own.
U 4get say ur calculation dey inconsequential in all of this
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Oceemo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Just 300k difference?

I dash them Oyo + Ogun difference.

Katsina tackles Rivers, Jigawa + Yobe tackles Akwa-Ibom

Kano, Gombe , Sokoto, Bauchi still in the cooler
really funny man u b bad guy no give some peeps heart attack oo.
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by olasoji1: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Election update:- PDP wins Presidential election results for Anambra state

See more details here ==>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/election-update-pdp-wins-presidential.html
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Engineer1985(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
kendrick9:
Present elect? all these buhari supporters who can't speak good english...
whether u like it or not Gej rules.
They're just like their master
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Engineer1985(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Still waiting for Jega's list.

If Rivers state is counted then GEJ might win cos Buhari will only be close enough. To avoid violence something has to be done about the very visible rigging in Rivers state. Because that'll be the only limiting factor for Buhari to win.
What do u call rigging? I'm in PH and I can tell u that nt many people voted APC
Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Kazrem(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

"These Buhari supporters", not "This Buhari supporters".

And 9 ignoramuses liked your comment.
You knocked him down the way Kano's vote alone knocked PDP down

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs by Adwexky(m): 5:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Your own English, suffers from the same predicament...
kendrick9:
Present elect? all these buhari supporters who can't speak good english...
whether u like it or not Gej rules.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders / NIPSS Boss, Habu Galadima, Is Dead / Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.