Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Appreciating Nairaland On The Updates.. Korrection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciating Nairaland On The Updates.. Korrection (426 Views)

Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari / Below Are The Updates And Videos You Might Have Missed Today: / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciating Nairaland On The Updates.. Korrection by Korrection(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
I commend nairaland on the updates ..Its indeed a great and good job done. I personally appreciate you guys. Kudos.
Re: Appreciating Nairaland On The Updates.. Korrection by missbehave247(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dat why we are here, we have always ga each other back
Re: Appreciating Nairaland On The Updates.. Korrection by Korrection(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Things have really changed and I'm proud to be parr of this media age..once again kudos to all mods and nairalanders ...
missbehave247:
Dat why we are here, we have always ga each other back

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Inec Setup Panel To Look Into Apc /river State Allegations / Fellow Nigerians You Have A New President / Things That Will Pass Away With Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.