Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code (25146 Views)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: CitizenGO Files Petition To NBC To Stop Airing / Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by seunfly: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ok
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by dave2meek(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
No issues
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by Wuuworld(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thank GOD that Radio Sapientia is no involved.....I Love that station like mad..#Reporting from Anambra State
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
nairaland nko? grin
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by vjsmiles: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
DHURRRRRRR

Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Look who's in trouble now...
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by kaywiluv(f): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
kingstylo01:
This match is getting hot o! Jega abeg blow final whistle make person rest! Haaba!

GEJ-2019! cheesy
Till tomorrow before jega go blow final whistle
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by shadowwalker101: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
[img]http://www.tinylinks.co/BzxOn[/img]n
Na wa ooo
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by PrinceJustice(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
lilprinze:
Sahara reporters should also be included
Sahara Reporters is not in Nigeria but USA
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
mehn.... just back.. what happening here guys embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by Toktee(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
I think the change is already blowing!!!
Look at NBC playing Non-partisanship. Who would have thought A Government establishment will call out another errant agency like the NTA to answer questions and probably face prosecutions and fines.

This is the change we are talking about! I'm very happy it is finally here.

Forward Nigeria to Change! Congratulations APC!
the thing tired me,nta that changed name to pdp television authourity during campaign,nw been sanction by government,it is a pity.
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by LongestDick: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
A-P-C FOOLS
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by Jobyruz(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
lilprinze:
GEJ rules till 2019
tell that to the birds and see their reactions
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by DahtzFestjayz: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why TVC?
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by cybriz82(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Includin d admint of nairaland forum.na u breach d code pass sef..after all na u post fake result pass even b4 voting start.more over abeg who wan close nta?apc fm nko?
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by daamazing(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Osyxcel:
Hehehe.... Just ban NTA till eternity as them no wan inprove the quality of their picture, sound and content delivery... yeye station angry
AS in eh. .too too poor.. . .
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by ToyinDipo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by kingstylo01(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
kaywiluv:

Till tomorrow before jega go blow final whistle
chai... Like is this seriously true? Because we the fans don tire for stadium o! Make jega better blow am now oh! Or else...
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by alasboy4u(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
1) Nairaland advertising campaign and party materials even till after election
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by kaywiluv(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
kingstylo01:
chai... Like is this seriously true? Because we the fans don tire for stadium o! Make jega better blow am now oh! Or else...

D man jst dey background dey waste time. Person don dey kano 1.9million as if na money we dey count. Nija I hail oo
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by zetel95(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
softapple:
JONATHAN has been vindicated. all dis APC media shud b banned 4 life. GEL till 2019
#That means u too will be banned because all of us r in d mata. Sai Buhari! GEJ forward ever
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by kingstylo01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
kaywiluv:

D man jst dey background dey waste time. Person don dey kano 1.9million as if na money we dey count. Nija I hail oo
hehe...make them count am well o! Me i just wan hear the result! I wan sleep...
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by onayemi1: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Channels TV. Best station ever
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by olamkas: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
As if I had known channels will not default.
Best station of the year

1 Like

Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by phenol33(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
hot fm owerri should be there too.
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by Intrepidone(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code by akinladejo: 2:10am On Mar 31, 2015
I trust my station of the year for the past Nine years CHANNELS TV it will not be among them, we have only one television station in this country and that station is CHANNELS. They are just d best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) / CCPT Has Intervened To Prevent Multichoice From Raising Subscription Fee / BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.