Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH (25655 Views)

Inec's Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls / Inec's Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by joystickextendr: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
okay hope it wont lead to postponement of the election result sha?

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by santity100: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please probe. Thanks
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by pretydiva(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good move. God bless 9jer
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by pretydiva(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good move. God bless 9ja
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by olukayoday(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
-
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by yaksdavirus: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
where. popcorn
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by kayceshow(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
that is good
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by manny4life(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Yes, rivers state must be cancelled!!!!

So must other states including one where an under-aged boy was voting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by KingsleyCEO: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Findings:

1, Amaechi was dead drunk as early as 6am on the day of election
2, He confused himself to be INEC chairman
3, He was demanding to see result sheet when he was yet to be accredited
4, He is crying woof because he failed to deliver his state to apc despite all his noise
5, His thug life is affecting him badly

Recommendation:
AMAECHI SHOULD GO AND DIE grin

1 Like

Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Felaj(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very Good, Jega is working!
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Odunharry(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
The Lagos,Bornu,Katsina,Kano election
results against PDP will Be like "Pick 2"
"pick 3" "pick 3","general market","suspen
sion" , "last card", "check up

2 Likes

Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by appini: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
This elections might end up in a rerun.. Jega must deliver
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by jcross19: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
If they should cancel rivers then all the northern will cancel as well because where they permit under age to vote ah that's not fair to our democracy.
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by jaymiebee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
I dey follow d election result on livescores.com
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by queenbetty1(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thank God
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by chrisxxx(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rivers election was credible. People have failed to mention what happened. Amaechi on the day I guessed it was a blunder asked all APC members not to vote. It became all PDP's affairs. At the end he is regretting boycotting the election.
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by bobcharly(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Remember to embrace either CHANGE or TRANSFORMATION ..whichever that emerges tonight..because naija na we own..we no get duplucate..#letpeacereign. #onelove
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by blackandbold: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
any sane nigerian will think twice before swallowing the these values...1.4millionvote to 69k...in a state controlled by amaechi? even in ekiti that is controlled by core pdp..its still 60/40....anyway amaechi don dey talk am even before even the election
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by kindnyce(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Iamsynord:
INEC should just Announce APC and PDP Results
,Other Parties can go and check Linda ikeji for their results.

we know Buhari is the Winner.
Sai buhari

LOLS

GUY U FUNNY DIE

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Faraidi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
aceguy1:

The Independent National Electoral Commission
has set up a three-man committee to investigate
alleged irregularities in the polls conducted in
Rivers State on Saturday.
The committee has as its Head, Mrs. Thelma
Iremirem, who is the Supervisory National
Commissioner for Rivers; and Col. M.K
Hammanga along with Prof. Lai Olurode, as
members.
A statement by the Secretary to the commission,
Augusta Ogakwu, at the National Collation Centre
for the Presidential Election in Abuja on Monday,
was necessitated by the call for the cancellation of
the elections in the state by the All Progressives
Congress.
Ogakwu said members of the committee had left
for a fact-finding mission to the state and were
expected to submit their report before the end of
collation of results of other states and the Federal
Capital Territory.
She said the commission would subsequently
make its decision known after receiving the report
of the fact-finding committee.
So far, INEC chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, who is
the Chief Returning Officer of the presidential
election, has so far collated results from eight
states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The statement read, “Further to the allegation
made by the All Progressives Congress on the
conduct of the presidential and National Assembly
elections on Saturday, 28th March, 2015, in Rivers
State and its call for the cancellation of the
exercise, the Independent National Electoral
Commission has set up a fact-finding mission to
ascertain the veracity of the claims and allegations
and to advise the commission and the Chief
Electoral Commissioner/Returning Officer for the
presidential elections.
“The committee of National Electoral
Commissioners comprises comprises the
following:
“I. Mrs. Thelma Iremirem, Head and the
Supervisory National Commissioner for Rivers
State
“II. Col. M.K Hammanga – Member
“IIIm Prof. Lai Olurode – Member.
“They have departed for Rivers State and it is
expected that they will submit their report before
the end of the collation of results of the other
states and the FCT.
“Following the consideration of the report, the
commission will make its decision known.
www.punchng.com/news/inecs-team-probes-alleged-irregularities-in-rivers-polls/
It is not possible for them to conclude investigation before election collation end.Any attempt to rob PDP in Rivers state shall end in blood shed.
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
umarc19:
By all indications #Buhari is winning this Election.

Now my question is:

If Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does?
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.

14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?
Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your contacts.

grin grin grin
Can Buhari's wife make us laugh like first lady Dame Patience?

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o".

#Change all the Way.

grin grin if elected GMB will make her minister for women affairs, you will still get your good dose of entertainment wink

1 Like

Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by 247notire(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
umarc19:

Now my question is:

If Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does?

4- * My fellow widows.

12- * diaris God o...

14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?
Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your contacts.

grin grin grin

#Change all the Way.
I'm sorry for you man. And ur somebody's bf and future hubby...
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Faraidi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
umarc19:

Now my question is:

4- * My fellow widows.

12- * diaris God o...

grin grin grin

#Change all the Way.
fool, that woman is more clever than illiterate buhari. Just be ready to cry with with buhari
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
clubone0501:
Is it just me...or did amechi really mess up by not letting this followers vote

Ameachi couldhave emmulate his brother Adams Shiomule of Edo state who actually accept defeat
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by coolsegun2002: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anikulhapo:
LIKE IF U BLIVE THAT RIVERS STATE ELECTION SHUD BE CANCELLED.
I aint a pdp fan...but katsina result was a land slide in favour of APC...doesn't mean APC riggd the electionin that state..

#Katsina State:

#APC: 1,345,441. #PDP: 98,937

2 Likes

Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Faraidi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Yes, rivers state must be cancelled!!!!
idiot, then borno and kano where under age boys voted should be cancel also.
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by kellyvoski12b(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
lion042:
Nonsense.....
grin
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anikulhapo:
LIKE IF U BLIVE THAT RIVERS STATE ELECTION SHUD BE CANCELLED.
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by umarc19: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Faraidi:
fool, that woman is more clever than illiterate buhari. Just be ready to cry with with buhari

Thanks for the insult.

#Peace.
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by umarc19: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
247notire:
I'm sorry for you man. And ur somebody's bf and future hubby...

Thanks man, buh did I do something wrong?
Re: Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH by overlord77: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
johnny1980:
Na fish dey vote for Rivers ni?

Over 80% voter turn out when we know how violent Rivers was and many electorates boycotting the elections in the state.

Voter turn out nationally is between 40 to 50 %. So how come Rovers had 80%?

The same way we saw kids being accredited in the north. Besides, am currently in PH and yes, people came out to vote. APC crying foul whenever they loose, Amaechi is losing Rivers for sure, he can go hug a transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) / Court Sends Alex Badeh To Prison / Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.