Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products (7887 Views)

NAFDAC List Of Banned Imported Products In Nigeria / RE IMPORTATION! I Am Exposing My Top 5 Cheap , Fastest Selling Imported Products / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2015
dav8id:

Wrong info frd, your screenshot showed sell start from 19th march to 1st of this month. can you explain that? sorry for the question ooh....your post indicated you listed 30th march then whwt about the sells on 19, 21,23

regarding the image on what you sell i will upload the image here not whatsapp when get back to abuja tomorrow , cuz now am not with my tab and am in lafia now.sorry for that.

pls proof me wrong

yea, my shot shows sale from 19th march, but i didnt mention those sales, what i mentioned is that of the 55k item sold within 3 days. (hope u get me?)

regardim the sales of 19th, 21, and 23. They are totally diff from that of the 1st of this month, meanwhile, when i was posting, i was particular of the item listed and sold within 3 days, so the others of 19, 21 and 23 was just snaped along with the main topic.

HOPE i have answered You?

Will be Waitin For The Item Image When U get bact to Abuja (safe Journey)
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2015
dav8id:
to sell to amount of 55k meaning you sold 11pcs right? but you screenshot indicated only 3 sellss.

BTW Your order from china screenshot show only 1 quantity you order .ok let assume its when you order as sample. now can we see the screenshot of the 11pcs you order from china? that make you that 55k
as u can clearly See on the image, the 55k was from 1 order and not 11pcs (not 11 orders) meaning the 55k is for just 1 Item, if it Was to be 11pcs, the orders is to be splited into 11, but its just 1 Order = 55k.

So What Else?
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Once People Know You For Good, They will Always Patronise You. This morning before I went to Church. I received a Call from one of my customer. He wanted to buy 10 iphone 4 he said some one sent him. Immediately I told him that I can't order anything today and tomorrow because I want to celebrate Easter with my Family and have time with my Friends on Social Network. Can you imagine what the man said? He said "Even if you don't have time this week" but I replied him that I will order for it by Tuesday morning so that he can collect it by Saturday this week. After 10munite, he sent the money into my account. Not even quarter, not half, he sent all the money that will buy 10iphone 4. And my gain on one is 18,000, which is #180,000 profit. Because he is my Customer for a long time. If it is another person it will be more than that. Could you believe that the price is very low to the one he will get in Nigeria market? So once you know how to advertise your product, you can't be complaining of No sales. I have a lot of knowledge on how to promote your products and make sales within one month and your life will change. Believe me or not. Am making my money. Infact my family enjoyed more than how I planed for them. Bcoz without doing anything #180,000 just enter. So if you want to ask me anything. Just send it here. Femstic60@gmail.com or 08133176941.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Once People Know You For Good, They will
Always Patronise You . This morning before I went
to Church. I received a Call from one of my customer.
He wanted to buy 10 iphone 4 he said some one sent
him. Immediately I told him that I can't order
anything today and tomorrow because I want to
celebrate Easter with my Family and have time with
my Friends on Social Network. Can you imagine what
the man said? He said "Even if you don't have time
this week" but I replied him that I will order for it by
Tuesday morning so that he can collect it by
Saturday this week. After 10munite, he sent the
money into my account. Not even quarter, not half,
he sent all the money that will buy 10iphone 4. And
my gain on one is 18,000, which is #180,000 profit.
Because he is my Customer for a long time. If it is
another person it will be more than that. Could you
believe that the price is very low to the one he will
get in Nigeria market? So once you know how to
advertise your product, you can't be complaining of
No sales. I have a lot of knowledge on how to
promote your products and make sales within one
month and your life will change. Believe me or not.
Am making my money. Infact my family enjoyed
more than how I planed for them. Bcoz without doing
anything #180,000 just enter. So if you want to ask
me anything. Just send it here.
Femstic60@gmail.com or 08133176941.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

as u can clearly See on the image, the 55k was from 1 order and not 11pcs (not 11 orders) meaning the 55k is for just 1 Item, if it Was to be 11pcs, the orders is to be splited into 11, but its just 1 Order = 55k.

So What Else?

say that to newbies on internet bizy...you have failed man...

selling information is not bad but only sell what you are into and stop using fake screenshot cuz plenty gurus dey nairaland and if you most be fake then never bother to sell on nairaland if not ur yash go dey open.

you order the stuff at $5 and you sell at #8000 ..now you are saying only one of the product go for 55k i can see u are confused only
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

yea, my shot shows sale from 19th march, but i didnt mention those sales, what i mentioned is that of the 55k item sold within 3 days. (hope u get me?)

regardim the sales of 19th, 21, and 23. They are totally diff from that of the 1st of this month, meanwhile, when i was posting, i was particular of the item listed and sold within 3 days, so the others of 19, 21 and 23 was just snaped along with the main topic.

HOPE i have answered You?

Will be Waitin For The Item Image When U get bact to Abuja (safe Journey)

can you answer imechant question....@imechant upload his account activity from konga and he ask you too to do that..maybe you cant understand what he mean.

now cam you show us the screenshot of ur account showing the delivery notice

since you are fake i will not show you the product image am talking about cuz u will use it to mislead others......

no any of our question you answer yet..

untill you do thst if not we will see you as f**k
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by froshjay(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
dear nairalander's I really need your help..really interested in the importation business but I don't kwn how 2 go abt the importation procedures...any advice pls . tnx u
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
froshjay:
dear nairalander's I really need your help..really interested in the importation business but I don't kwn how 2 go abt the importation procedures...any advice pls . tnx u

do a search of this thread DO IT YOURSELF IMPORTATION and you will found alot of free info that can help you get started but you most be ready to read ooo.

BTW you are
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Hello! How was Your Weekend and how did You spend Easter with Your Family? Mine was very great because money rolled into my account during Easter Period from customer that want me to import some products for him. Don't tell me you never start your own importation Business and if you have start, don't tell me that you are not making profit or that you are not making sales because I have told you what to do and I used to receive many testimonies from people who have benefited from my secret even from S/Africa. So what are you waiting for? Take your phone and call me on this line now: 08133176941 or inbox me on femstic60@gmail.com. Love you all!
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
The lady made #75,000 within 5days on mini Importation, I was surprised. You can also download the book here and see how he made it naijawealthinfo.com/import-optin.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Even a banker that don't have time can make extral #500,000 with this system. Simple and you can start it with just 15,000 naira. Go here and download the book that talked abot the new system. download the book here free naijawealthinfo.com/import-optin.htm
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by xwhite(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Following
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Meaning @xwhite
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by xwhite(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice issue
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by jamarionj(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
afeez20:
hello op
i live in uk and i want to sell uk used laptops,tablets,phones,cctv (brand new) on konga .how can i make use of this opportunity
konga don't accept used items.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by naijafinest123: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Are you still thinking of what to import or whether to take d risk of importing? No more worries,We have in large quantity a product that helps remove stains/colour from teeth very fast within a week without effect.
Do you know you can actually become a distributor of this product and make over #300k monthly .
Also ,do you no you can actually make more money as our distributor than you importing on your own? Yes, because we get products at a very large quantity and sell to you at the cheapest price yo u can think of.
As you already know THE HIGHER THE QUANTITY OF PRODUCT BOUGHT, THE CHEAPER THE PRICE.
So my brothers and sisters be wise there is no more time to waste.
We offer a Risk free business opportunity,because you will get your product first before making any payment to US.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING OVER #1 million before the end of DECEMBER call 07065843658

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by nattycee: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
www.feridesignerlines.com/­ luxuryextravaganza
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by jamarionj(m): 4:32am On Dec 09, 2015
J&X GLOBAL JOINT VENTURES
A forum for real importers, retailers, suppliers, wholesale in importation business. This will also serve as a platform to share ideas and opinions to be vetted and scrutinized in the best interest of the J&X.
The Vision
- To be a renown wholesale player in offering quality goods by pulling resources together.
- To crash product cost price of imported products and offer highly competitive prices
- To have a branches in major Nigerian cities there by having agents to fore-see products/items delivery.
- To deliver quality support in quality time
What We Need
-suggestions for bestselling products which will serve as our wishlist/hotlist
I am convincingly sure that within the short time, we shall grow to a height everyone will want to reckon with.
Contributions and constructive criticism are welcomed....if interested.
CONTACT US AT
PHONE: 08069568209(Whatsapp)

MEET US ON
*OUR FACEBOOK FORUM: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JX-global-joint-ventures/168529243488111

*OUR NAIRALAND FORUM: www.nairaland.com/2789638/join-forum-j-x-global#40822589
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by froshjay(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Activityj:
Thank God that everyone has turned into infomarketers&gurus, but that will not stop me from paying back nairaland for all the good things! Sell your products here: kaymu.com

dealdey.com
mobofree.com
facebook.com
online forums!
If want to learn importation go here or pm me for tutorial!($notfree$) :https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Importation the best business in nigeria now
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
You dont need all the knowledge in this life to start something great

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel / Keke Napep (marwa) Or Golf 3 / Making Solar Panels In Nigeria (Pls Four Big Thinkers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.