Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format (67692 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Presidential Results From Abia / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by coogar: 1:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Raxxye:

If you think I'll condescend so low to engaging in a tribal/religious war of words with you, then you should think again. I engage in constructive discussions and not in petty stuffs. Try someone else, my friend!

no one is doing tribal or religious war of words with you. you cannot even last 5 mins with me if you do so save your breath!

as per constructive discussion, nothing you have mentioned here has been constructive. if you cannot handle the grief that your GEJ has taken one hell of a beaten, log off and go lie down.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Eluwilussit(m): 1:51am On Mar 31, 2015
MeandSum:

what did he do better than Obasonjo? oil was like 3 times more under him than under Obasonjo and yet, our debt went up.

I do not imply by any means that Jona optimized his opportunities, but I have tried to see what his predecessors achieved and it is so difficult if not impossible to pin-point anything that stands out.

I understand that Jona made some progress in diversifying our economy through agriculture. Unfortunately, that would be possible mostly in the north. So there is no way a southerner like me can verify that.

Again, he embarked on roads and the rail lines. Honestly, I am not in any position to verify that either. He gave all our airports, face lifts. He built 12 Universities. 9 in the north alone. His supporters claim he built Almajiri schools too.

He signed the FOI that Obasanjo refused to sign. Even the state governors as I understand, have refused to sign the FOI at state level.

Let's look into the INEC issue. Jona supported Jega's innovations. He stood by him last year, when APC was calling for his head. That's noble. He had all the powers to unsettle Jega but chose not too. Tell me, would Obasanjo be this honourable? I can only think of one man who would have done the same: Late Yar 'Adua.

I am not a member of any party. I am not a Jona supporter but I empathize with him. He was drawn into all this by some powers greater than him. He is not a seasoned politician. He isn't a good politician. Circumstantial at best. So he was thrust into a position he was not prepared for and was surrounded by wolves, hyaenas and Hawks.

Obasanjo was supposed to play the role of a mentor but chose to become a stumbling block. The north decided to see him fail. Hence their collective position on the Boko Haram issue.

In all of these, Jona's naivety was very obvious. I think we were too impatient with Jona. He needs time. A lot of us refused to give him the time, and thats understandable to a point. What is ironic though, is the fact that Obasanjo got a second term and even tried to get a third, when he didn't achieve anything. Nobody dared to stop the old general from getting a second. Atiku tried but the old general used his guiles to get him.

All in all, if Jonathan loses, it is all his fault. He was neither cold not hot. Not good enough and definitely not anywhere bad enough to be the president of Nigeria.

If baba wins, I will give him all my support. I will stand with him as the president of Nigeria. That's the least I can do as a Nigerian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by MeandSum: 2:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Raxxye:

How many projects did Obasanjo execute compared with GEJ?
About 12 new Federal universities! New Federal polytechnics. New Airport in Enugu. Check out Benin-Ore Road that was not passable for eight yrs under Obasanjo. See Lagos/Ibadan Express Road. 2nd Niger Bridge. Too many monumental projects!

Thanks. Please provide the names of the Universities. a quick search for Lagos/Ibadan express road brought this up:

"The Managing Director, The Infrastructure Bank Plc, Mr. Adekunle Oyinloye, has said the bank has raised N50 billion as first tranche of the proposed N167billion for the rehabilitation of the Lagos-Ibadan dual carriageway. The funds were facilitated by a consortium of banks."

Here's what I know, he promised uninterrupted power supply in 12 month. That was 5 years ago ( you can search the forum for topics). Oil was 3 times higher under him but no meaningful capital projects. All you listed above cost less than $1 billion.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Eluwilussit(m): 2:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Raxxye:

Guy, we definitely have a lot in common. I'll support whoever wins, even though I would have preferred GEJ. But I do know that in an election it is either you win or you lose and I prepared my mind for either. GEJ also said if he loses, he'll go back home to Otuoke. But you can never hear Buhari contemplate a loss. It is to threaten us that blood of goons and baboons will flow if he loses!

True, we have the same views on GEJ and GMB. I hate everything that Buhari represents. And I mean everything, except his determination to rule us one more time. Lol. I hope we are wrong and they are right, for the sake of Nigeria.

My only worries now will be the Niger Delta Militants. I hope we don't go back to where we left off. It will be a big mistake. Whatever happens tomorrow, Jona will write his name in gold in our history. Either as the first incumbent president to hand over, or the first to defeat the Daura general twice, and maybe end the old soldiers political career.

In all of this, God bless Nigeria.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by MeandSum: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I do not imply by any means that Jona optimized his opportunities, but I have tried to see what his predecessors achieved and it is so difficult if not impossible to pin-point anything that stands out.

I understand that Jona made some progress in diversifying our economy through agriculture. Unfortunately, that would be possible mostly in the north. So there is no way a southerner like me can verify that.

Again, he embarked on roads and the rail lines. Honestly, I am not in any position to verify that either. He gave all our airports, face lifts. He built 12 Universities. 9 in the north alone. His supporters claim he built Almajiri schools too.

He signed the FOI that Obadanjo refused to sign. Even the state governors as I understand, have refused to sign the FOI at state level.

Let's look into the INEC issue. Jona supported Jega's innovations. He stood by him last year, when APC was calling for his head. That's noble. He had all the powers to unsettle Jega but chose not too. Tell me, would Obasanjo be this honourable? I can only think of one man who would have done the same: Late Yar 'Adua.

I am not a member of any party. I am not a Jona supporter but I empathize with him. He was drawn into all this by some powers greater than him. He is not a seasoned politician. He isn't a good politician. Circumstantial at best. So he was thrust into a position he was not prepared for and was surrounded by wolves, hyaenas and Hawks.

Obasanjo was supposed to play the role of a mentor but chose to become a stumbling block. The north decided to see him fail. Hence their collective position on the Boko Haram issue.

In all of these, Jona's naivety was very obvious. I think we were too impatient with Jona. He needs time. A lot of us refused to give him the time, and thats understandable to a point. What is ironic though, is the fact that Obasanjo got a second term and even tried to get a third, when he didn't achieve anything. Nobody dared to stop the old general from getting a second. Atiku tried but the old general used his guiles to get him.

All in all, if Jonathan loses, it is all his fault. He was neither cold not hot. Not good enough and definitely not anywhere bad enough to be the president of Nigeria.

If baba wins, I will give him all my support. I will stand with him as the president of Nigeria. That's the least I can do as a Nigerian.

I like your reasoning but... like they say in Ukraine, a bad male dancer always blames his balls.
I have no horse in the race but the joy of kicking out an incompetent leader makes me want to support the best "next thing". It's more like a signal to the incoming guy that two terms in office is not your birthright. You have to work and work hard.

We have no way of knowing if Obasanjo would have approved Jega or not. Don't forget, he paid off Nigeria's debt, becoming the first African country to do that. What really amazes me the way Jonathan's supporters keep insisting that everyone should vote for him or else.. they know he's corrupt, but that's fine, because he's from the South.

politician, by their very nature almost always disappoint. We can't kick out corruption entirely even if the punishment is death sentence(China has death penalty in place for corrupt officials, yet, they're still corrupt).

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by bakila: 3:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Kenneth205:
SEE THE WAY I TURN MY LAPTOP UPSIDE DOWN!!!!! NA WA 000

NORTH OOOO,,,,,,, EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS FEAR NORTH.
But your name is kenorth
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Eluwilussit(m): 3:50am On Mar 31, 2015
MeandSum:

I like your reasoning but... like they say in Ukraine, a bad male dancer always blames his balls.
I have no horse in the race but the joy of kicking out an incompetent leader makes me want to support the best "next thing". It's more like a signal to the incoming guy that two terms in office is not your birthright. You have to work and work hard.

We have no way of knowing if Obasanjo would have approved Jega or not. Don't forget, he paid off Nigeria's debt, becoming the first African country to do that. What really amazes me the way Jonathan's supporters keep insisting that everyone should vote for him or else.. they know he's corrupt, but that's fine, because he's from the South.

politician, by their very nature almost always disappoint. We can't kick out corruption entirely even if the punishment is dheath sentence(China has death penalty in place for corrupt officials, yet, they're still corrupt).

You ve got a good point, as per kicking out anybody who doesn't perform, though I observed you didn't take into account, that the incumbent president can easily manipulate our elections to suit him.

Let's take Jona as an example. If he had listened to APC last year when they were agitating for Jega's head, there would have been no Jega today. Jona could have used the opportunity to put his own man there and since the man would be green, he would have to go with whatever the presidency wanted. That way, it would be an easy ride for Jona now as it was for him in 2011. But Jona left Jega and Jega built some confidence and reputations, which is what he used as a hedge in times of trouble. If Jega was green, he would have done whatever he was told. Now he has grown some balls.

So it will be a good beginning of "power to the people", if the subsequent presidents will be magnanimous enough not to manipulate the system just like Jona. Unfortunately, we don't have the benefit of hindsight.

I quite agree with you that it was Jona's fault that Buhari suddenly became an option. Jona made Buhari look good. He gave his detractors something to work with. If he loses, he has himself and wife to blame, more than anybody else.

I wish Nigerians all the best, no matter who wins.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by bakila: 4:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You ve got a good point, as per kicking out anybody who doesn't perform, though I observed you didn't take into account, that the incumbent president can easily manipulate our elections to suit him.

Let's take Jona as an example. If he had listened to APC last year when they were agitating for Jega's head, there would have been no Jega today. Jona could have used the opportunity to put his own man there and since the man would be green, he would have to go with whatever the presidency wanted. That way, it would be an easy ride for Jona now as it was for him in 2011. But Jona left Jega and Jega built some confidence and reputations, which is what he used as a hedge in times of trouble. If Jega was green, he would have done whatever he was told. Now he has grown some balls.

So it will be a good beginning of "power to the people", if the subsequent presidents will be magnanimous enough not to manipulate the system just like Jona. Unfortunately, we don't have the benefit of hindsight.

I quite agree with you that it was Jona's fault that Buhari suddenly became an option. Jona made Buhari look good. He gave his detractors something to work with. If he loses, he has himself and wife to blame, more than anybody else.

My friend, Jonah has had no time for Nigeria,
Comensurate with the responsibility his office entrust on him. That is reason why his wife is struggling for prominence with him. He did not even pay attention to the Nigar Delta a place that give him the presidency. Remove Jega is not easy as you think because the. President does not have powers to do so.
I repeat my dear friend, you underestimate Buhari capabilities and you judge him by that coup. The coup is being now stage for him by Nigerians who do so more for their own sake , but, because of what he examplifies by that coup. I call upon you to be ready to help in all ways you can.
Hope the weather out there is good now?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by umarc19: 4:25am On Mar 31, 2015
MeandSum:

Holy cow! Did she actually say all those stuff? she worked at my Alma mater for F sake!

grin grin
U really missed alot bro.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by bakila: 4:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Eluwilussit:

He signed the FOI that Obasanjo refused to sign. Even the state governors as I understand, have refused to sign the FOI at state level.

The North did not see Jonathan fail. Jonathan rather fall the hand of the block vote Hawks and Hyenas. He refused to acknowledge them and their grouse and thought or was made to think it was intended to make him look bad.
The first sign of Jonathan's defeat appeared in 2012, when PDP's Constitution was amended to ensure he became the presidenti candidate without a real primaries and allow PDP impose candidates without the Ameachi case. That made Governors, Senators and Representatives and their supporters mainly from the North in millions to leave the pdp. That processes got messier when those who for various reason there communities wanted them to contest in the PDP primaries were treated as nonentities even when they were contesting with their hard earned money.
The masses in the north were already fed up with the PDP and by the time you make the party unattractive for people like Atiku, Kwannkwaso, Wammakko, Dariye, Saraki, Gemade, Aisha Alhassan than you are in soup and fighting Ameachi will only make you a delicious soup that Tinubu who had survived PDP for twelve years will serve easily for consumption.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by leisuretym: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2015
onosprince:
[size=17pt]Buhari should not celebrte yet because he will be shock when he hears of the result from the south.... He dey learn for riggin grin[/size]
Shame to you!!! The hausas are still more honest than you, you are here bragging about rigging in your zone, what a shame
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by gabazin080(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2015
mailadedamola:
Result figures is as announced by INEC
bro this excel looks like on phone. which app is that pls
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by gabazin080(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2015
lets play like and share game . the results still looked far from decided, anything can still happen.
abeg hit like for GMB and share for GEJ
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Raxxye:
I have been trying to be as neutral as possible, even though I have my preferred candidate, but even then I won't lose sleep if he loses. But the way these APC guys are talking is really getting me pissed!
Why is it that anywhere PDP wins, it's rigging, but where APC wins, it's the people clamouring for change?

**edited**
In Kaduna State where APC won with a
whooping 1.34million votes against PDP's 98,000, and
there was no "rejected vote" in the entire state? That is not
rigging, is it?
I learnt in the North they voted without VR, so even those not accredited did vote.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by afortress(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Regardless of what we all have to say here, I still see this election being rigged... you don't believe me wait til 10am... it's just a few hours away...

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by mailadedamola(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Waiting for Jega
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Kenneth205(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
bakila:

But your name is kenorth

NOOOOOOOO grin grin
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by VirginFinder: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
san316:
yorubas only neutralised gej in d south. The north did d job. Yoruba votes from SW only added 809971 votes to the margin.

You are a learner!
APC remains the brainchild of we Yorubas.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Eluwilussit(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
afortress:

Regardless of what we all have to say here, I still see this election being rigged... you don't believe me wait til 10am... it's just a few hours away...

Did u mean by APC? Jega, APC and the North outrigged pdp, SS & SE. I will take it though. I cheered for GEJ. I am still cheering for him. I like his spirit and the way pdp and the south accepted the result.I hope the north took note.

I am not a member of pdp or any other party but I am impressed by their candor, selflessness and generosity even in defeat. I think I will like to join them. The losers have impressed me more than the winners.

The last time the winners were losers, we all know how it ended. Today, we are all celebrating this feat because Jonathan decided to be a good example to Nigerians. I hope we all learnt a lesson or two.

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I couldn't log in till now. Hope you made it through the trouble times. Congrats! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Eluwilussit(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
bakila:

The North did not see Jonathan fail. Jonathan rather fall the hand of the block vote Hawks and Hyenas. He refused to acknowledge them and their grouse and thought or was made to think it was intended to make him.
The first sign of Jonathan's defeat appeared in 2012, when PDP's Constitution was amended to ensure he became the presidenti candidate without a real primaries and allow PDP impose candidates without the Ameachi case. That made Governors, Senators and Representatives and their supporters mainly from the North millions. That processes got messier when those who for various reason there communities wanted them to contest in the PDP primaries were treated as nonentities even when they were conteysting with their hard earned money.
The masses in the north were already fed up with the PDP and by the time you make the party unattractive for people like Atiku, Kwannkwaso, Wammakko, Dariye, Saraki, Gemade, Aisha Alhassan than you are in soup and fighting Ameachi will only make you a delicious soup that Tinubu who had survived PDP for twelve years will serve easily for consumption.

Bakila my man and brother, I must congratulate you on the win. Good job. Before I go any further, I will like to apologize for my inability to reply before now. I couldn't log in.

I thought of you and your faith through it all. I really longed to chat with you. It is a good thing that the people's wish is respected by Jonathan, pdp and the South. I do not in anyway intend to make this a south v north issue. Nor christians v muslims either. All the same, as a true patriot, I can't fail to point out somethings.

It is good to live in peace as neighbours and countrymen. No region has the monopoly of violence or dominance. I hope the north took note of the peaceful way the president and the south accepted the result. I know you are not in anyway in doubt, what would have happened if Buhari had lost. Would he and his supporters have been this gracious in defeat? He wasn't in the last 3 attempts.

I congratulate GMB for his perseverance. There's a lesson in it for all of us. More so, I thank GEJ for being a true democrat. He kept his word. Only time will tell if we were right or wrong. But there's no doubt in my mind that my admiration for GEJ and GMB has soared. Two great men, that will be remembered for different great reasons.

We have a new president. A true Nigerian story has just begun. I wish GMB all the best. I will support him as the president of Nigeria. I will encourage him. I respect authority because all power comes from God.

This is epic. History, hopefully is being made. True democracy is taking root in our clime. I pray the present beneficiaries of Jonathan's non-interference with the electoral process will be willing to continue this trend. All I want is a good and great Nigeria.

I hope this is the last time we will run to the retired generals for leadership.

Long live Jonathan!
Long live Buhari!
Long live Nigeria!
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by bakila: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bakila my man and brother, I must congratulate you on the win. Good job. Before I go any further, I will like to apologize for my inability to reply before now. I couldn't log in.

I thought of you and your faith through it all. I really longed to chat with you. It is a good thing that the people's wish is respected by Jonathan, pdp and the South. I do not in anyway intend to make this a south v north issue. Nor christians v muslims either. All the same, as a true patriot, I can't fail to point out somethings.

It is good to live in peace as neighbours and countrymen. No region has the monopoly of violence or dominance. I hope the north took note of the peaceful way the president and the south accepted the result. I know you are not in anyway in doubt, what would have happened if Buhari had lost. Would he and his supporters have been this gracious in defeat? He wasn't in the last 3 attempts.

I congratulate GMB for his perseverance. There's a lesson in it for all of us. More so, I thank GEJ for being a true democrat. He kept his word. Only time will tell if we were right or wrong. But there's no doubt in my mind that my admiration for GEJ and GMB has soared. Two great men, that will be remembered for different great reasons.

We have a new president. A true Nigerian story has just begun. I wish GMB all the best. I will support him as the president of Nigeria. I will encourage him. I respect authority because all power comes from God.

This is epic. History, hopefully is being made. True democracy is taking root in our clime. I pray the present beneficiaries of Jonathan's non-interference with the electoral process will be willing to continue this trend. All I want is a good and great Nigeria.

I hope this is the last time we will run to the retired generals for leadership.

Long live Jonathan!
Long live Buhari!
Long live Nigeria!
Forgive what I will write after this sentence and dont say am not being gracious in victory, I am not in the APC , but before I type this the APC Governorship Candidate in my state has asked for more help and people have called on me and I will help starting tomorrow. Goodluck did not concede defeat on his own, at the time he conceded it was clear to him that he had no option but to do so. People did not jubilate on the street of Port-Harcourt where he got the highest number of votes, there was rather a protest and election observers and defenders and challengers of rigging will tell you what actually happened in Rivers.
He did not concede because the big brothers were watching, because the coup plot to usher in an Interim Government failed. The plot failed because he lost Aso Rock, the polling Units where all the brigade of Guards were located, Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna were not for him, Plateau was not as neat as it should be, There was a huge storm in Benue against him despite Suswan's gragra and Ondo was lost. He conceded because he realised he was scammed by the Taniods and the Igbos could not deliver as some conman had boasted.
He conceded because the Gbagbo option failed- Yes Orubebe was gbagbo but he was Jegad. Our history will remember Orubebe as the last action of the PDP's movie of impunity like I said before.
As for violence, every human being is violent and let me ask you when did violence became synonymous with elections in the North? Was there violence in 1999, 2003, 2007? Who is the violent party this time around? or is it when violence happens in the north that it is violence? Anyway we will keep talking to our people and hope the exercise more restraint and take action when we have to. We must also educate ourselves to preach fairness and honesty at all times. Violence is bad and we should help prevent it by action and words.
I agree that this should be the last time we run to baba for help.
Congratulations for the win, it is not for me but you too. Our next job is see how we hold those in public office accountable. This is also an opportunity for us on nairaland to create an anti corruption network that will expose corruption and promote probity in our national life. The theft of Public funds in Oshimili local government is as painful as it is in Ogbadibo local government. I have not seen your pm and my be I dont know how to access the thing. My your quest be rewarding.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikketech:
I dey game o

With that ur tiny tin undecided
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:

With that ur tiny tin undecided
choi. U don't know what u are saying
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Intendy: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:
They successfully rigged Kano, Kastina and Kaduna. But nothing spoil. 3.5 million difference abi, first minus 1.4million, remaining 2.5 abi. then the almighty delta state cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey laff una

Meanwhile, we are PDP, we are calm, we will surely win.

GEJ2019
how market ,I just saw this post and started laughing.pls swallow the bitter pill

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.