Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites (4496 Views)

Ex President Goodluck Will Be Contesting For 2019 Elections / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by blackbee: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kano has led the way for the north in abysmal voter turnout. Kano underperformed 2011 levels & wit this margin of loss of 1.7. Rivers state will out rightly cancel it out. Delta will take care of Katsina. Jonathan will get a massive voter win margin of close to 8M in the SS & SE. I fail to see statistically speaking where Buhari & APC will get this difference from. Their math does not add up. Not with Kano & Katsina posting less than 3M already. The voter turnouts in Gombe,Borno is so low that Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district of Akwa Ibom state will out rightly cancel them out right. Also one more thing to note is that the PVC collection rates in the north of 90+% have been patently proven to be false as the voter turnout did not support it especially in state like Borno,Gombe & Bauchi. This election is over. Jonathan will be reelected.
This piece, reminded me of an African prose we read in those days; Weep not child. So i tell you fellow Nigerians, do not fret, for the Goodluck from God still over shadows Nigeria till 2019

13 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by shaddi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Don't be too sure. angry
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Some people sabi deceive themselves sha

11 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by blackbee: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gej na Actor for GMB action film.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Raiders: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Maybe in 2019 election but GEJ is not winning this election.

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Rexhenrex(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
hehehe....i laugh in swahil

5 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by SeverusSnape(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
blackbee:
Kano has led the way for the north in abysmal voter turnout. Kano underperformed 2011 levels & wit this margin of loss of 1.7. Rivers state will out rightly cancel it out. Delta will take care of Katsina. Jonathan will get a massive voter win margin of close to 8M in the SS & SE. I fail to see statistically speaking where Buhari & APC will get this difference from. Their math does not add up. Not with Kano & Katsina posting less than 3M already. The voter turnouts in Gombe,Borno is so low that Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district of Akwa Ibom state will out rightly cancel them out right. Also one more thing to note is that the PVC collection rates in the north of 90+% have been patently proven to be false as the voter turnout did not support it especially in state like Borno,Gombe & Bauchi. This election is over. Jonathan will be reelected.
This piece, reminded me of an African prose we read in those days; Weep not child. So i tell you fellow Nigerians, do not fret, for the Goodluck from God still over shadows Nigeria till 2019
I hope so, I Fvcking hope so...

5 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by yungchop: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
OK na... I just hope say the guy house for otuoke go contain all of una... GMB got Bornu, bauchi, Niger and co, I dont think I have to show you the way to otuoke cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Solowande(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
That is d spirit #GEJmustrelected

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Texcoco(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mehnn we are angry with these APC mods and their bans...But anycase 2 million vote deficit with some SS yet to be counted is not that bad,we are still hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by chymystique(f): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I can remember you are GEJ's no 1 supporter and as such You Shouldnt Give Up Yet till its Over.. GEJ will win even if its by "a difference of one vote" and "IF" he loses, you got to accept defeat.. one must not win @ all times smiley
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
blackbee:
keep giving yourself false hope.time will tell. Gej till 2019 ................ How market now.

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Rilwayne001: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2015
blackbee:

Sokoto, adamawa, kebbi, lagos, benue, yobe, zamfara, niger + over 2million votes

Are you still thinking of GEJ winning this? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Lool see blind men.. You cannot see the writing on tje wall even if it hits you in the face.. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by obiZEAL(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2015
oga are you sure u are ok

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Rilwayne001: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oga, don't hope soo, the whole of NE are yet to be announced,

Sokoto, adamawa, kebbi, lagos, benue, yobe, zamfara,
niger. + over 2 million votes

GEJ have bayelsa, rivers, delta ebonyi and cross river left

Better start crying now and stop having false hope grin grin tongue

8 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Final announcement will make Jonathan supporters look like this

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by galadima77(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2015
blackbee:

siddon there! GEJ has lost out already....

6 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin Hahaha the title of this thread should be changed to "the cry of a GEJ supporter"...see the way the PDP guys are weeping...whoever thought this would happen today......

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the incoming president of nigeria..general muhammadu babatunde okechukwu buhari...

Wakacome.

8 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by chukel(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sokoto, adamawa, kebbi, lagos, benue, yobe, zamfara, niger + over 2million votes

r u guys forgetting almighty borno? Habaaaa. We have this one. GMB is the president elect. Barcanista how market. Do u still need protection?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Emmanuel247(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJits Fear NOT jare APC thugs and E-rat are just Mouthed

They have no idea what is about to be fall them
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by san316(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Severussnape, I see that you are frustrated but don't worry...

GMB will win and you will leave nairaland.

Bastaaaaaard.

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by dachpee(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Sylverbox(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Op better get yourself checked into yaba left before the place go full, the results you have all been waiting for is finally here and it is affecting your brain.
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

you've moved from GEJ till 2019 to being hopeful.

I thought it was certain for him before. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Mcowubaba: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2015
if GMB later wins, whic is looking very
likely, for the love of my Country nd 1
Nigeria, i and my family will be
wholeheartedly committed in everyway
(no matter hw little) possible to ensure
GMB has a sucessful Tenure, as a
responsible nd reasonable Nigeria=i am
not expecting GMB to perform miracle,
signs nd wonders in Nigeria (unlike wat
APC supporters argue) i knw the decay my
lovely Country is in, it is not a quick journey
but we will get there, GEJ has done his part
of the journey (if he eventually wins he
can continue , but in an event he loses,
he should humbly step aside for the
winner=GMB )
i have been neutral since this election
season, irrespective of my age, tribe,
job=ALL I WANT IS A BETTER NIGERIA..
I use this opportunity to call on both the
South nd Eastern part of the Country to
allow democracy take its place nd shun
Violence (if GEJ should lose ) nd in the
same vein the West nd the Northerners to
shun anarchy nd violence (if GMB should
lose:|)
United we stand, divide i think we may fall
God bless FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA....
I just hope nd pray GMB nd his Team will
DELIVER=AMEN!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by SeverusSnape(m): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
chymystique:

I can remember you are GEJ's no 1 supporter and as such You Shouldnt Give Up Yet till its Over.. GEJ will win even if its by "a difference of one vote" and "IF" he loses, you got to accept defeat.. one must not win @ all times smiley
Yes dear, I'm still very much hopeful.
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by SeverusSnape(m): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oga, don't hope soo, the whole of NE are yet to be announced,

Sokoto, adamawa, kebbi, lagos, benue, yobe, zamfara,
niger. + over 2 million votes

GEJ have bayelsa, rivers, delta ebonyi and cross river left

Better start crying now and stop having false hope grin grin tongue
Cry for what?... GEJ all the way Joor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by SeverusSnape(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
san316:

Severussnape, I see that you are frustrated but don't worry...

GMB will win and you will leave nairaland.

Bastaaaaaard.
As a matter of fact, you're the bastaaaaaaaad.
Booharistic ediot
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by SeverusSnape(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Segeggs:
you've moved from GEJ till 2019 to being hopeful.

I thought it was certain for him before. grin

I'm still certain....
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by Kolade354(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Only fools and ediot wont see the handwriting on the wall........Lagos, zamfara,adamawa,gombe,bauchi and lastly almighty Borno is locked down for buhari even Benue too if we can trust punchng.com.........Gejites be like am hopeful
Re: How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites by dazdilijae(m): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bro check d margins in d states u mentioned and check d difference in the margin of only delta, rivers, cross rivers n Eboyi den tell me if PDP doesn't ve change 2 collect talkless of edo, taraba
GEJ is surely winning mark my words

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Latest List Of Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. / This Is How Rallies Are Suppose To Be Held(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.