Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (74560 Views)

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Buchman1(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Bauchi has been announced already?
Nah, not by inec
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by oloriadejoke(f): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2015
socialmediaman:

Anyone seen DOyin Okukpe and FFk?
....yes both of them dey inside incubator for some final touch, no specific date of their release yet,till further notice grin****** to those who sabi quote or share pls quote me wrong and explode. Amen
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Avicennabayo(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Emmafrancis:
A very very narrow victory for APC in the state of their party founding leader and their major stronghold.
After all said and done. PDP will still carry the day! APC is a disaster waiting to happen. God pass dem
wot u don't know is the northern states av done the work for buhari just for SW to consolidate it. this means APC won in five out of six states in SW

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by otr1(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
BabaO2:
[s][/s]
Rubbish as usual, upon presidential prostration, presidential begging, presidential buying of votes with impunity. I have the results if you want. Buhari is the president elect of Federal Republic of Nigeria even with the obvious shameful practices from your region.
I'm interested @bolded
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by ianann(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Samirana360:
it will stil clear 4 una eyes when u hear say PDP win dis election:::::: i knw my con3; anyfin is possible

Buari has already won either by 25% of the vote or 2/3, even by numbers.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Seamareggae(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

Won Benue and Bauchi...
Lost Taraba
What's the lost difference in Taraba... Hope it's not too much
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by noblePhenom: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Nov2:

Guess they are somewhere close to abuja watching quietly, planning on what to do, cuz for now they turned to one of Michael Jackson hits song.
Beat it
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by innovativeame(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
PLS READ CAREFULLY AND FEAR NO!
OK LETS DO THIS PERMUTATIONS.

We have six zones in Nigeria APC is leading clearly in the South West, North West and North East...PDP are expected to win in South-East and South-South.

As a matter of fact,we projected 100% for them there so those figures you are seeing from there are not a surprise.

Let's say the North-Central is the battle ground zone,they are six states in the zone.

Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa,Benue and Plateau

APC is winning 3 Kwara, Kogi and Niger While PDP is wining 3 Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue (Benue could go to APC eventually)

This simple means APC and PDP have cancelled each other in North-Central

Now this is what is going to happen;

Sokoto votes will Nullify Ebonyi votes

Kebbi votes will Nullify Enugu votes.

Zamfara votes will Nullify Imo votes.
Kaduna votes will Nullify Abia votes.

Jigawa votes will Nullify Anambra state
Yobe will cancel out Bayelsa
Borno will cancel out Akwa-Ibom

Adamawa will cancel out Cross rivers
Katsina will cancel out Rivers Kano will cancel out Edo and Delta Ondo will give Ekiti upper cut.

This will leave us with Lagos,Oyo,Ogun and Osun all for APC where we can still take 80% of our figures to augment anywhere .

We still have Bauchi with 500,000 votes and others in the reserve.

Simple majority,that'sall..And 25% in 24 states should come in.

Change has come to Nigeria ! FEAR NOT!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by nkkystel(f): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2015
fergieboy:

My dear lagos is no mans land.. not really surprised though cool
Abi o!
GEJ all the way!
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Mcowubaba: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2015
siraj1402:
I comment my reserve. Not time yet.for the one announced so far,I can sleep and close by eye.
Till tomorrow,
I'm reminding baba the following.

#babanowthatyouarethere do not make same mistake like GEJ.
#babanowthatyouarethere let the world know that stealing is corruption.
#babanowthatyouarethere be the one to know and not America.
#babanowthatyouarethere do not set up committee for every issue.
#babanowthatyouarethere save us from Nepa, Revive our educational sector.
#babanowthatyouarethere only thunder should strike and not ASUU.
#babanowthatyouarethere do not say we have a strong economy because of number of private JETs in the country.
#babanowthatyouarethere do not divide us across religious line.
#babanowthatyouarethere please be the president and not your wife.
if GMB later wins, whic is looking very likely, for the love of my Country nd 1 Nigeria, i and my family grin will be wholeheartedly committed in everyway (no matter hw little) possible to ensure GMB has a sucessful Tenure, as a responsible nd reasonable Nigeria=i am not expecting GMB to perform miracle, signs nd wonders in Nigeria (unlike wat APC supporters argue) i knw the decay my lovely Country is in, it is not a quick journey but we will get there, GEJ has done his part of the journey (if he eventually wins he can continuegrin, but in an event he loses, he should humbly step aside for the winner=GMBcheesy)
i have been neutral since this election season, irrespective of my age, tribe, job=ALL I WANT IS A BETTER NIGERIA..
I use this opportunity to call on both the South nd Eastern part of the Country to allow democracy take its place nd shun Violence (if GEJ should losesad) nd in the same vein the West nd the Northerners to shun anarchy nd violence (if GMB should lose:/)
United we stand, divide i think we may fall ...
God bless FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA....

I just hope nd pray GMB nd his Team will DELIVER=AMEN!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Mcowubaba: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2015
siraj1402:
I comment my reserve. Not time yet.for the one announced so far,I can sleep and close by eye.
Till tomorrow,

#babanowthatyouarethere do not say we have a strong economy because of number of private JETs in the country.
if GMB later wins, whic is looking very likely, for the love of my Country nd 1 Nigeria, i and my family grin will be wholeheartedly committed in everyway (no matter hw little) possible to ensure GMB has a sucessful Tenure, as a responsible nd reasonable Nigeria=i am not expecting GMB to perform miracle, signs nd wonders in Nigeria (unlike wat APC supporters argue) i knw the decay my lovely Country is in, it is not a quick journey but we will get there, GEJ has done his part of the journey (if he eventually wins he can continuegrin, but in an event he loses, he should humbly step aside for the winner=GMBcheesy)
i have been neutral since this election season, irrespective of my age, tribe, job=ALL I WANT IS A BETTER NIGERIA..
I use this opportunity to call on both the South nd Eastern part of the Country to allow democracy take its place nd shun Violence (if GEJ should losesad) nd in the same vein the West nd the Northerners to shun anarchy nd violence (if GMB should lose:/)
United we stand, divide i think we may fall ...
God bless FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA....

I just hope nd pray GMB nd his Team will DELIVER=AMEN!!!!!..
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2015
mustymatic:

Will You (PDP) go on killing protest should in case GMB wins?

It seems you don't read history at all... Which presidential candidate forced his brainless supporters into killing innocent citizens in 2011??

I fear what will happen in the north tomorrow should GEJ be pronounced the winner of 2015 election and the news be broadcasted in BBC Hausa...
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by rajoys: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Belamour, do not underestimate the power of Dollars bribing that has been rainy into different hands in Lag for the past 6weeks. Remember our naira is at all time low and a single dollar carry plenty weight now. Then couple with all the multiple visits of our President to Lag. Don't forget also that they create ethnic division by changing the heart of many of our Igbo brothers against Asiwaju with hate campaign, brought in madam coordinating minister to appeal to all Igbos etc. We still thank God in the final analysis that GMB won Lagos. It is crystal clear now who are next President will be. Who ever control or win the whole three or Minimum of two these three cities(LAGOS, KANO & PORTHARCOURT) in Nigeria always become the President of Naija. SAI BABA, SAI BUHARI! Dancing skelwu!
belamour:
Frankly, I knew Buhari will win but am just surprised PDP pull that much votes.

All the same

CHANGE HAS COME TO STAY
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by yunggeedame(m): 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Guy...laugh wan kill me die oooooo

sweettease:
Hmmmm.... Action film grin

Meanwhile, Lagos, Edo, Borno, Delta, Yobe, Gombe be like grin
#you know Lagos is thor and Borno is the incredible hawk grin
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by hmuhammad(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Hypertension go kill you
adeniyisavage:
Bloody lie
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
belamour:
Frankly, I knew Buhari will win but am just surprised PDP pull that much votes.

All the same

CHANGE HAS COME TO STAY
have you forgotten that Igbos live here. The Igbos in Lagos voted for GEJ.
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by hmuhammad(m): 1:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Console yourself
Emmafrancis:
A very very narrow victory for APC in the state of their party founding leader and their major stronghold.
After all said and done. PDP will still carry the day! APC is a disaster waiting to happen. God pass dem
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by akinladejo: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
socialmediaman:

Anyone seen DOyin Okukpe and FFk?

Somebody told me that he saw them as they were treking toward Seme Border in a bit to run away from shame.
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by scholes0(m): 2:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Donpizzle:

oh yes, it is ryt..u tink lagos is d most populatd state? U nid to update ur research....... Dere re sme unknown state dt hv much population dan lagos jst dat lagos is more developed dan dose other states... KANO IS Surely one of dem.

Lagos is more populated than Kano, just that voter turnout in Lagos is usually low..
most Lagosians have either busy or hustling lives
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by blackandbold: 2:38am On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari can't rule this country
oya para e..I mean kill ur sef.lol
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by probsolver: 4:28am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP gave Tinubu a very good fight but still #saibaba

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by hmuhammad(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2015
E go de you like film if you begin see results this morning
ndizzle:
E go dey APC like fim when GEJ wins by vote total number of votes cast
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by mustymatic(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Equalizer:

It seems you don't read history at all... Which presidential candidate forced his brainless supporters into killing innocent citizens in 2011??

I fear what will happen in the north tomorrow should GEJ be pronounced the winner of 2015 election and the news be broadcasted in BBC Hausa...
Do you hav any evidence abt him forcing them to kill?
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Revolva(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin sai baba must win lagos na ...look once u r able to win lagos n kano state u r the presido
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by tasallakulu: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2015
siraj1402:
Till tomorrow,

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Emmanuel you are in very serious trouble. Buhari is your incoming president, so quit the bullsh.itti.ng and accept fate

sai Baba!
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by tinsel: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Your confidence is too much. Please it is over for Jonathan.
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by Toofan007: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2015
dammytosh:
With the dollars. ?

Everybody scammed GEJ.

Ambode should be scared. I don't see him winning
Na Gani Adams own pain me pass. How Gani go promise person six millions vote?! Anyways, desperation fit make person believe anything
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by MissSlimbody(f): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
That's a good one.
Not a very wide margin.

APC go hear am for Lagos Guber.

JK can!!!!!

@ the bolded, I dey pity APC no be small.

PDP cleared everything in my Area (AJ)

You need to see my PU, your brothers and sisters came out en masse to vote Jona.

Choi! But your people sabi yab oooo.
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by loomer: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
MissSlimbody:

You need to see my PU, your brothers and sisters came out en masse to vote Jona.

Na which area be that
Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by one4GOD(f): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin very funny but true

siraj1402:
Till tomorrow,

Re: Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times by MizMyColi(f): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Lmao.
Make we dey look sha.

Na fight to finish for Guber polls.
I go dey on top my paw paw tree dey observe proceedings.

Hau far now
Long time o.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.