Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? (930 Views)

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have not heard TAN advert for Goodluck nor the Stomach Infrastructure man, Fayose Advert against the Probable President elect on NTA and other TV stations. It seems that the TV stations are now calm and are more focus than they had been as the campaign window last.

I see people watching stations they wouldn't watch on a normal day because all stations are focused on the same issue that holds the expectations of the masses.

How is your experience with the station.
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by enoqueen: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
na them sabi.

before campaign started they were airing something.

sai baba

1 Like

Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
enoqueen:
na them sabi.

before campaign started they were airing something.

sai baba

ok.

But who is baba?
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by enoqueen: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2015
barristerMDGs:

ok.

But who is baba?

dancing Shoki!
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2015
enoqueen:

dancing Shoki!

hmm.
I know Daddy showkey. Is he the one you call shoki or is he now baba shoki?
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by 76Naira(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Sensitizing the populace on citizenship attitude, forthrightness, loyalty, discipline, collectivistic approach to neighborhood issues, prudence, how to forge accountability in our leaders by demanding dependable representation and how to cut our coats according to our cloth.
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2015
76Naira:
Sensitizing the populace on citizenship attitude, forthrightness, loyalty, discipline, collectivistic approach to neighborhood issues, prudence, how to forge accountability in our leaders by demanding dependable representation and how to cut our coats according to our cloth.

That is not what I saw in most of the stations.
Some are just having a scornful discussion about the trend in figures of the result against the Incumbent and heartily expressing their joy about the great wonderful unexpected expectation of possible overtake by opposition.

All I see is just talk and much talk and a few minute of news at some breaks. It seem they are all in shadows of election still, not knowing what to do as per creativity to ease tension of viewers.
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Now boys and girls walk around the street playing the useless music of our artists rather than those Campaign annoying music.
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Rilwayne001: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2015
They will resort to cartoon grin grin
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2015
X
Rilwayne001:
They will resort to cartoon grin grin
That will be interesting. Only if they are inHD and contains action.

Goodbye Tom and Jerry.
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Lol
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
barristerMDGs:
I have not heard TAN advert for Goodluck nor the Stomach Infrastructure man, Fayose Advert against the Probable President elect on NTA and other TV stations. It seems that the TV stations are now calm and are more focus than they had been as the campaign window last.

I see people watching stations they wouldn't watch on a normal day because all stations are focused on the same issue that holds the expectations of the masses.

How is your experience with the station.

If they decide to show box office, I will be a viewer.
Re: No More Campaign Advert On NTA. What Should They Replace The Time With? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
victorels:

If they decide to show box office, I will be a viewer.
Pay money and go to the cinema. You like free things too much.

(1) (Reply)

The Cowardly And Clueless GEJ / Governor Fayose Blocks Ekiti Roads With Buses And Bonfires To Avoid Impeachment / Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.