Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lessons Learnt From The Announcement Of Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons Learnt From The Announcement Of Results (553 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt From The Announcement Of Results by walenack(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2015
The southwest and the middlebelt all had very little diff in number of votes casted for the pdp and the apc but in the northeast and the northwest the margin was high with apc leading pdp ,
The south south and south east proved their hatred for apc by giving 95% of their votes to pdp would I say its tribalism or their passionate love for jonathan.
Well if buhari ends up winning let's see what they would do as hausas in the those regions are running for their dear lifes.
Nigeria a very dramatic country . The interpol recently released a list of wantedcriminals nigeria had more than 50 on the list 93% of the criminals were igbos.
I am not saying the igbos are criminals
I only think they support jonathan because they believe stealing is not corruption.
Re: Lessons Learnt From The Announcement Of Results by henribj(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2015
walenack:
The southwest and the middlebelt all had very little diff in number of votes casted for the pdp and the apc but in the northeast and the northwest the margin was high with apc leading pdp ,
The south south and south east proved their hatred for apc by giving 95% of their votes to pdp would I say its tribalism or their passionate love for jonathan.
Well if buhari ends up winning let's see what they would do as hausas in the those regions are running for their dear lifes.
Nigeria a very dramatic country . The interpol recently released a list of wantedcriminals nigeria had more than 50 on the list 93% of the criminals were igbos.
I am not saying the igbos are criminals
I only think they support jonathan because they believe stealing is not corruption.

lubbish
total lubbish
igbos are not criminals, they only believe stealing is their birthright
fulish and stewpid op

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Forgive Obasanjo / Letter To APC Supporters / Boko Haram Sends Congratulatory Message To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.