Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election (4834 Views)

Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest. / Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by BENARI: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2015
With what's left of pdp strongholds, can pdp mathematically still win this presidential election.
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by Greg2015(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Na Jaz ? Or they will travel to Ghana too borrow people ?
BENARI:
With what's left of pdp strongholds, can pdp mathematically still win this presidential election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by jayonpoint(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Ok its possible if u can rent lien

I dnt just dream n wen I hv one, it come to pass. Congrats my fellow APC members...we deserve to smile!

2 Likes

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by gmacnoms(m): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2015
I thank God say u call am *Mathematically
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by 7kahfe(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2015
If GMB wins election is credible, if GEJ wins it was
rigged #Nigeriadecide #Godwin
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
BENARI:

1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Jigawa
4. Yobe
5. Borno
6. Niger
7. Gombe
8. Bauchi
9. Kebbi
10. Taraba
11. Ebonyi
12. Cross River
13. Rivers
14. Bayelsa
15. Delta
16. Edo
17. Lagos
18. Adamawa

Where dem wan win

3 Likes

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by dachpee(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.

3 Likes

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2015
I just they shake head for this dull man above me,,, Your parent don waste money.. Chai!!! Ikunle ooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by OAM4J: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Jigawa
4. Yobe
5. Borno
6. Niger
7. Gombe
8. Bauchi
9. Kebbi
10. Taraba
11. Ebonyi
12. Cross River
13. Rivers
14. Bayelsa
15. Delta
16. Edo
17. Lagos
18. Adamawa

Where dem wan win

PDP is cooking more than 3M votes from Rivers and Delta alone.... Real cause for worry.
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by docadams: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2015
OAM4J:

PDP is cooking more than 3M votes from Rivers and Delta alone.... Real cause for worry.

Even pdp with all their evil tendencies will be scared to submit such resultsvfor public consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by jumobi1(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Even if you add his 1.8million Facebook followers, GEJ can't win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2015
OAM4J:

Assuming they get 3m from their 6 strongholds extreme situation. Which would make PDP have a 1m advantage

Now what would happen in the whole NE plus Zamfara, Niger, Kebbi and Sokoto? Are you thinking APC wont get that 1m back from thoseplaces?

Bauchi alone can give Buhari a swing of almost 1m swing votes

6 Likes

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by AbuMikey(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2015
TANOIDS be like

dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.

Result of attending a BackYARD primary school. gringringrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by GogetterMD(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2015
AbuMikey:
TANOIDS be like

Result of attending a BackYARD primary school. gringringrin
The same weh mama Piss attend

1 Like

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by OAM4J: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Assuming they get 3m from their 6 strongholds extreme situation. Which would make PDP have a 1m advantage

Now what would happen in the whole NE plus Zamfara, Niger, Kebbi and Sokoto? Are you thinking APC wont get that 1m back from those places?

Bauchi alone can give Buhari a swing of almost 1m swing votes

The calculation is that they will get 3M from Rivers and Delta only and another differential of 1.5M from Bayelsa, Edo, Ebonyi, Cross River and Taraba. Giving them a total of 4.5M Differential.

The challenge is for APC to produce a differential that is well above 2.5M from their remaining states, as it stands...its not so easy am not sure Bauchi diffrential is as much as you stated.
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by raumdeuter: 1:52am On Mar 31, 2015
OAM4J:

The calculation is that they will get 3M from Rivers and Delta only and another differential of 1.5M from Bayelsa, Edo, Ebonyi, Cross River and Taraba. Giving them a total of 4.5M Differential.

The challenge is for APC to produce a differential that is well above 2.5M from their remaining states, as it stands...its not so easy am not sure Bauchi diffrential is as much as you stated.

I have seen Edo and PDP led with only 80k

Total voters in Ebonyi and Bayelsa added would barely be more than 600k added to lets say 400k in Cross river
Plus 3m in Rivers and Delta

Total lets say 4m

2m on ground already thats 2m in favour of PDP

I have seen Niger with 500k margin, Zamfara Kebbi and Sokoto between themselves would bring a 1m margin for APC

Bauchi, Yobe Gombe, Borno would give a total of 1.5m margin to APC

Thats a 3m margin minus 2m for PDP

Worst case scenario APC wins with 1million votes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by blank(f): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2015
OAM4J:

I doubt PDP can get up to 3m from Delta and Rivers. I think Delta state is just about 800k while Rivers is 1.6m.
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by OAM4J: 2:50am On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have seen Edo and PDP led with only 80k

Total voters in Ebonyi and Bayelsa added would barely be more than 600k added to lets say 400k in Cross river
Plus 3m in Rivers and Delta

Total lets say 4m

2m on ground already thats 2m in favour of PDP

I have seen Niger with 500k margin, Zamfara Kebbi and Sokoto between themselves would bring a 1m margin for APC

Bauchi, Yobe Gombe, Borno would give a total of 1.5m margin to APC

Thats a 3m margin minus 2m for PDP

Worst case scenario APC wins with 1million votes

I like your confidence and optimism. Fingers crossed, let's see how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by raumdeuter: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by OAM4J: 3:02am On Mar 31, 2015
blank:

I doubt PDP can get up to 3m from Delta and Rivers. I think Delta state is just about 800k while Rivers is 1.6m.

blank, PDP mathematics is out of this world, those guys are capable of anything. It is safer to work with their extreme possibilities.

Rivers current written result is 1.4M and Delta is abt 800k but the news underground is that they are planning to double Delta to close the gap and damm the consequences. Delta has a voting population of about 1.8M. Though I learnt the INEC guy is not cooperating, but anything can change overnight.
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by OAM4J: 3:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Benue was supposed to be a sure state for Jonathan, So for APC to win it was a huge marginal victory

When you see Bauchi and Yobe you go know say wetin bible mean when it said "Fear North"

6 Likes

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by snowland(m): 3:12am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:

You are getting it wrong. Did I hear you say "he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes"? No you are wrong. There are 2 conditions that must be met for a winner to emerge.

1. You must have the largest vote.
2. You must have @ least 25% of the total vote cast in 2/3 of the 36 states including FCT.

NOTE: The 25% of total vote clause does not mean the state must be won. Just garner as least 25% from the state and move on. Buhari has the highest vote as we speak from the 18 states already decided, all he needs is just more vote to maintain his lead and @ least 25% of 10 more states in addition to the 14 states he already has 25%. APC will have more than 25% from these 11 states: Niger, Gombe, Lagos, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara, Edo, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba. That will give him the required 24 states with a change of 1 state on top.

GAME OVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by nduchucks: 3:13am On Mar 31, 2015
OAM4J:

blank, PDP mathematics is out of this world, those guys are capable of anything. It is safer to work with their extreme possibilities.

Rivers current written result is 1.4M and Delta is abt 800k but the news underground is that they are planning to double Delta to close the gap and damm the consequences. Delta has a voting population of about 1.8M. Though I learnt the INEC guy is not cooperating, but anything can change overnight.

Providence is not going to allow them to inflate the Delta numbers as planned. I say so with confidence because the state Collation Officer, Prof. Bolaji Aluko, is of impeccable integrity and will never allow that to happen. Aluko is the last person that PDP would want to be the collating officer of Delta state.

Aluko was the one who initiated the arrest of an INEC officer who started to collate without authorization. Having Aluko as the atate collating officer is like having a person with the political mindset of Soyinka being the collating office and expecting PDP to be able to change results.

With 800k votes in Delta, its game over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by iluvnaija: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Englishly NO!

Sciencely Joe is either going to kirikiri or Otuoke

Geographically I see him going to kirikiri.

Biologically I see his mum begging GMB to free his son and allow him house arrest in Otuoke.

Agriculturally Nigerians will not accept, they want all of the probed.

Economically let me pause and comment my reserve for now.
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by M4gunners: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ is winning this election nothing is stopping him.

1 Like

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 31, 2015
M4gunners:
GEJ is winning this election nothing is stopping him.
I'm not surprised, several Arsenal fans like you always keep hope even when are 6 goals down against Real Madrid not even Enyimba undecided

1 Like

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by M4gunners: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I'm not surprised, several Arsenal fans like you always keep hope even when are 6 goals down against Real Madrid not even Enyimba undecided
That shows how current you are when it comes to Ftball you know nothing bro. Everybody know Real Madrid is Arsenal wife any day any time.
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by saintfaculty(m): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2015
snowland:

You are getting it wrong. Did I hear you say "he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes"? No you are wrong. There are 2 conditions that must be met for a winner to emerge.

1. You must have the largest vote.
2. You must have @ least 25% of the total vote cast in 2/3 of the 36 states including FCT.

NOTE: The 25% of total vote clause does not mean the state must be won. Just garner as least 25% from the state and move on. Buhari has the highest vote as we speak from the 18 states already decided, all he needs is just more vote to maintain his lead and @ least 25% of 10 more states in addition to the 14 states he already has 25%. APC will have more than 25% from these 11 states: Niger, Gombe, Lagos, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara, Edo, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba. That will give him the required 24 states with a change of 1 state on top.

GAME OVER.

Guy no.1 is wrong,the correct thing is that a candidate needs to win more than 50 percent of the total votes nationally
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by gajike: 4:22am On Mar 31, 2015
docadams:

Even pdp with all their evil tendencies will be scared to submit such resultsvfor public consumption.
and apc wasn't scare to submit katsina and kano? Hypocrisy
Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by owobokiri(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Acgually, Jega plotted a coup under Jonnathans nose and got away with it because Jonathan was too much of a whimp to lift a finger and save his life. .

3 Likes

Re: Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election by MisterLongman(m): 5:32am On Mar 31, 2015
It can only be possible if 100,000 is greater than 1,000,000.......
And in a country where 16 is greater than 19, that won't come as a surprise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders / Pic:David Mark's Home Vs. A Police Station In Otukpo(Mark's Hometown) / Watchout Senator Mrs Tinubu Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.