Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators (5973 Views)

I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by tundemogba12(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Gov Fashola should be warming up as the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice. Sai Baba! I pity Obanikoro who was imposed a junior minister recently. Change is here at last!

1 Like

Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by bigass(f): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2015
But they dont have 2/3 majority. PDP is now a regional party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by Ghost01(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Good news. *spreads mat*
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by cyril83(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2015
bigass:
But they dont have 2/3 majority. PDP is now a regional party

My dear, expect new song of defection from Pdp to Apc soon.

1 Like

Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by seunfly: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Madeu:

With the mess GEJ and cronies did to our economy and military, even causing disunity among ethnic groups and religion line, that's too short to expect drastic changes.

Two years at most, with a proof of exemplary Leadership. Not show of cluelessness by GEJ.
8 months is enough to know if a leader is serious to solve any problem irrespective of the challenges, the policies and body language of the policy makers would have proven their intensions.
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by Jorussia(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
2fine2fast:
Francis Alimikhena (Edo North) the only senator from SE/SS Zone is the sure candidate for Senate presidency
Samson osagie(Edo south) might still win his election. Elections in orhiomwon local govt has not been conducted and that area is his strong hold.
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by shigoslim(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Hopefully PDP we still serve as watchdog to incoming APC. I be glad if PDP we not compromise when the game begun. Because if care is not taking APC case we be worst than that of PDP.
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by wolexy2(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2015
TheImp:
From results tallied across the country, this is how the upper chamber looks, But Bukola Saraki favored to be next Senate President
South West APC-13 Senators PDP -5 (Kashamu in Ogun, 1 in Ondo, 3 in Ekiti)
South East-PDP has all 15 senators as APGA lost in anambra and abia
South South- PDP 17 APC -1(edo north)
North Central-APC 13 PDP-5
North East-APC 14, PDP-4
North West-APC-20,PDP-1
FCT-PDP-1
Total APC 61, PDP-48
Therefore APC forms the majority in the upper chamber,
This is d real change we are taking about.
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by Creamz(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2015
ignis:

He losed out to APC. He won't even get the privilege of being a floor member.

He actually won at d final lap of the coalition
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by Farnesyl1989: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
2fine2fast:
Francis Alimikhena (Edo North) the only senator from SE/SS Zone is the sure candidate for Senate presidency
It's not yet Uhuru for PDP in Rivers cos the report of the fact finding mission committee may call for a rerun as we all know the electoral daylight robbery that took place
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by Badassniggga(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Despite me not being igbo or pro-apc, i somehow feel pity for ngige at his recent loss. Pls Apc should compensate this loyal man with something pls. Any post.
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by themano: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2015
airmark:
No more assembly, full of dullards anymore.
There ll be many more dullards with APC in charge
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by EgusiSoup: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

This is the biggest victory of the day, we won't see the David mark cabal holding the Senate to ransom anymore. Sad one for Ngige, could have been Senate president.

You should shut up!

GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by haywire1: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
SenseiX:

Senate President Had Been Zoned To North Central By APC, Bukola Saraki is the favorite to win it although George Akume might have a shot due to his huge contribution to victory in Benue, on the whole i'm sad my party the PDP lost but congratulations to you guys, hope Buhari and the others do a great job that's democracy

This is what's called d spirit of sportsmanship.

Kindly forward ur message to GEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by ichieoriginal(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Headlines like this is just the inception of the change we've been clamoring for...very soon the change go stroll reach presidential seat..

I just believe in APC can't tell y undecided
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by ignis: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Creamz:

He actually won at d final lap of the coalition

Seriously? That's a good news.
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by bonnybonco: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2015
So the AYES will not have it as usual. No more take a bow and go
Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by stronger: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2015
SenseiX:

Senate President Had Been Zoned To North Central By APC, Bukola Saraki is the favorite to win it although George Akume might have a shot due to his huge contribution to victory in Benue, on the whole i'm sad my party the PDP lost but congratulations to you guys, hope Buhari and the others do a great job that's democracy

Wow! Impressed with your spirit of sportsmanship! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators by kokoA(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
I was really looking forward to an Ngige senate presidency.. Eyah.. I guess Bukola or Akume may get it now. . Akume is a great mobilizer while Bukola is well refined.. They both delivered their states to APC.. Bukola is yoruba and the vp is yoruba, that might work against him, also Akume has been in APC long before Bukola and was really instrumental in the merger, another advantage for him.. BUT Akume is from Benue, same as David mark who has been there for 8yrs, that might work against him, NC senators may want a shift to another state in the zone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Small Will Biafra Be / President Buhari And Gov. El-rufai’s Unrewarding Jibes / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.