Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Which Sector Should Change Start From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Sector Should Change Start From? (713 Views)

New Sheriff In Town.lets Make D Change Start From D Top / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sector Should Change Start From? by veekybaby(f): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Almost all the sectors in the country have collapsed. The country has witnessed set back in economy, finance, education, health, security, agriculture and so on.
This come as a big question to us, if you were asked to choose a sector you want change to start from. Which sector should change start from?
Re: Which Sector Should Change Start From? by drtwist(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2015
from ur mindsets reasoning, ...stop thinking like cowhari!
Re: Which Sector Should Change Start From? by UniqueGem(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2015
veekybaby:
Almost all the sectors in the country have collapsed. The country has witnessed set back in economy, finance, education, health, security, agriculture and so on.
This come as a big question to us, if you were asked to choose a sector you want change to start from. Which sector will choose?
if you are still a youth, wake up from your slumber and learn that nobody can give you the change you seek, give up on believing on them and start plotting your way to get that change yourself. Do not trust any GEJs transformation, trust no change that GMB have promised you. They were the same thing OBJ promised you, only you can give yourself what you and your generation deserve. Start plotting your way before 2019 because I bet you'll need another change by then.

1 Like

Re: Which Sector Should Change Start From? by ChrisOD: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
veekybaby:
This come as a big question to us, if you were asked to choose a sector you want change to start from. Which sector should change start from?
Re: Which Sector Should Change Start From? by braine(m): 1:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Electricity. Thats all!
Re: Which Sector Should Change Start From? by ephemm(m): 2:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Policing
Note I did not say security.

A lots of things are in place to make this country develop, but because of inadequate policing, failure to maintain law and order, corruption and inequality before the law, we undermine these developmental tendencies.

Once we get the law enforcement agents to enforce the rule of law by about 80%, by default,
*Electricity will stabilize
*Security will be adequate
*All other things will fall in place

The core of our problem is the corrupt law enforcement agents.
Re: Which Sector Should Change Start From? by jidxin(m): 7:05am On Apr 03, 2015
I think it should start from education and as such there is bound to be a ripple effect on other part of d sectors
Re: Which Sector Should Change Start From? by Donrissy(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
I think he should start with the education and power sector and ensure proper security, then other things will fall in place. Reorientation of our police should be given special attention.also.

(1) (Reply)

What Borno State Did To GEJ / The Next Senate President Would Be... / Yar’adua's COAS Dambazau Favoured To Be Buhari's Nsa-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.