Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. (929 Views)

Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor / How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by rapmike(m): 3:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Good morning NLanders, I need some advice. Bed-bugs have been infesting my bed for some time and I don't know how to deal with them. I need a common household item ( I have once heard about kerosene but I am not sure) that can eliminate them or any other simple method. Honest and good advice will be appreciated.
Re: I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by Gboliwe: 3:08am On Mar 31, 2015
rapmike:
Good morning NLanders, I need some advice. Bed-bugs have been infesting my bed for some time and I don't know how to deal with them. I need a common household item ( I have once heard about kerosene but I am not sure) that can eliminate them or any other simple method. Honest and good advice will be appreciated.

You have to throw away your matress and if you have cushions for chairs, throw them all out. Disinfect your house and all your clothings. That's the only way you can rid your apartment of bugs.
How did they come in in the first instance? Treat the source too.
Re: I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Let us be of service.
U need to be BUGFREE!
Re: I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by Redoil: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Take ur bedings chair and cloths out side and spread them in the sun do it contineously for 5 days thank me later.
Re: I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by rapmike(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

You have to throw away your matress and if you have cushions for chairs, throw them all out. Disinfect your house and all your clothings. That's the only way you can rid your apartment of bugs.
How did they come in in the first instance? Treat the source too.

Thank you jare. I stay in a campus hostel, so I don't really know where they could have come from.
Re: I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol use explosives..
Re: I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by rapmike(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
NigellusHosan:
Lol use explosives..

Yeye boy, make I catch you.

How you dey?
Re: I Need Clues On How To Eliminate Bed-bugs. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
rapmike:

Yeye boy, make I catch you.

How you dey?

Me dey..
Send me msg on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H / HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It / Beautiful Tips For Lighter And Painless Menstrual Flows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.