Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H (928 Views)

Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Lagos Investigates Portuguese Wife’s Death After Childbirth In Hospital (photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies After Childbirth (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by RashMe(f): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Would need peoples advice on dis....
About 2wks After having my first child (later loss her 3 days after delivery) in 2013, I woke up to discover I couldn't really move my left leg, within 2days, I couldn't get up or stand at all not to talk of walking, always sitting in a position all day for more than 6wks, called my doctor and he said it was d injection DAT I took on DAT particular leg for 5days after delivery. I used many drugs, herbs and ointment all to no avail. After about 6wks, I started walking with stick for like 4wks b4 I gradually got better.
My problem now is am heavily pregnant due for delivery next month and am starting to feel pains at the injected bum every time I walk, pls how do I prevent a repeat of what happened before cos it was hell (not bathing for weeks, not able to go to d toilet, having to depend on someone always for more than 4 months)......pls ur sincere advice is needed.
Re: Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by delishpot: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Women dey surffer o.
Chei ! Nwanyi Oma, may God heal you, protect, bless and guide you and your new baby. That leg pain will be gone I pray in Jesus name.
Ngwanu, wey our doctors in the house o?
Re: Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by CHM11: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please go to a good hospital and get checked. Do not risk your life please.
Re: Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by RashMe(f): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
delishpot:
Women dey surffer o.
Chei ! Nwanyi Oma, may God heal you, protect, bless and guide you and your new baby. That leg pain will be gone I pray in Jesus name.
Ngwanu, wey our doctors in the house o?
Amen sis, thanks
Re: Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by RashMe(f): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:
Please go to a good hospital and get checked. Do not risk your life please.
Been to the hospital, was told to wait till after delivery
Re: Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by CHM11: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2015
RashMe:

Been to the hospital, was told to wait till after delivery
If more than one hospital tell you the same thing then I advice you remove your mind from it and trust your God and doctors.
Re: Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by allycat: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
You may have a condition known symphysis pubis dysfunction. Before delivery there is a softening of the joints around the pelvis to allow for expansion during delivery. For a few women this is excessive and causes so many odd symptoms including what you described. See an orthopaedic surgeon and google it up yourself so as to get a better idea.
Re: Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H by allycat: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Actually after the pregnancy as your hormone levels return to normal it should return to normal.

(1) (Reply)

Register To Attend The 5th Annual Gtbank Autism Conference / Beautiful Tips For Lighter And Painless Menstrual Flows / US Govt Finally Admits Marijuana Kills Cancer Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.